• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Well the Facebook was my project before daz created the clan On here. Id like to think of it as fun and more of a Diffrent experience for role-play. But that's just my opinion you would have to wait for Daz to answer to get the real answer.

-EDIT- But other than that.

What are your new Dark Brotherhood Characters Brothers?

I Finally Chose a Red-Guard. I usually go with Kajhiit. But I love the Other red guard in the story!

What did you guys make?

havent yet. I stumbled upon (win there in those two words) Volskygge last night on my main character and havent done anything else since

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Thanks for the introduction i will make our mother proud!

Hail Sithis!

BADASSARGONIAN

Where is The Dark Brotherhood in the game? I'm level 20 and havn't found them. Please don't make fun of me XD

Drazker

Son of Sithis
I made my new Dark Brotherhood character an Argonian as well, Black-Tongue!

Purpleshew, no. We never set any goals, we don't aim to make a difference. We're here to have fun and provide a sense of community. However, all members are encouraged to help around the forums as much as possible.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
Let's welcome our new family: Nightingale and Beast!

Also, congratulations to Black-Tongue and Fleeon on their ascension to the rank of Slayer!

Speech500

Well there is one group dedicated to helping, and obviously we will too if it is asked, but we are much more a sort of clan where the leaders post scenarios where we have to kill in game npcs and we have to take pics or roleplay it out. I think it would be good if we had our own forum like clan Th'um, so that we can express all our gory , dark brotherhoodiness...

Max

Darkness, Silence, Blood...
Welcome Brothers! And congratulations Black-Tongue and Fleeon!

What you said can be arranged, but we need input from our leader and all members to agree on that. But also im not sure if that would affect these forums or not so im not sure...

Drazker

Son of Sithis
Clan Thu'um have their own private category on this forum due to their helpful nature and strive to better the community. I wouldn't expect or request the same for us. I don't believe we need a private forum as we can always have up to five-man conversations or talk on this thread.

Max

Darkness, Silence, Blood...
One thing i believe that would help us out a lot is a good instant messaging system, i mean sure in boxing on here is okay, but the wait and the hassle on having to stop what your looking at to read a message on here and then having to go back to it, it just seems easier, I vote on use of Instant messaging. Plus its private and response time is "Instant" Rofl.

Speech500

I think the forum needs clans for fun just as much as for helping, and there are lots of dark brotherhood specific guides, posts and roleplays that could be done, and i don't think it would be as easy on one thread...
It's just my opinion, it means nothing effectively.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
I think the forum needs clans for fun just as much as for helping, and there are lots of dark brotherhood specific guides, posts and roleplays that could be done, and i don't think it would be as easy on one thread...
It's just my opinion, it means nothing effectively.
Wrong. Your opinion means a great deal, brother.

Speech500

Winds swept lightly over the dusty ground as a shadow glided towards the door. A creak, the sound of a pick breaking. The assassin strode silently into the room and knealt beside the imposter, as he lay sleeping on the ground. out of his blackened robes came a white bound package, strapped in red ribbon. A slight rustling and it was done. He turned his eyes from the imposter, knowing if he never say the man again, no one ever would...
Standing at his imposing height, he turned and closed the gently creaking door, popping the flaky cork out of a small green bottle. one drop. Ever burning, enchanted dagger plucked silently from his waist, he hovered the bottle over the weapon, then taking one last sweeping look around at the sleeping bodies, changed his mind. He wouldn't need it.
A Massacre. A Silent Massacre, she said. With the grace of a butterfly, the remorseless killer revelled every time he slit a throat with his enchanted blade, and there were lots of throats to cut. As the khajiit assassin let the poison dribble freely down the last throat, there was a tap on the roof. Tap. Tap. Tap. Night mother's orders followed, the assassin strolled over to the door and looked back at the potential recruit. That man stoke a kill. Sithis demanded retribution. A creak and the assassin was gone now into the pouring rain.

Karim opened his eyes. Blood! Blood and gore! Everyone in the room was dead! Standing up and brushing a fly off of his blood-splattered arm, he noticed something on the floor. A small, white package... Opening it with trembling teeth and goosebumps covering his skin, Karim found a bottle of black, oily liquit. Ink? Poison!? There were coins... Lots of coins! and a note.
The blacksmith feinted as he gazed upon the imprint of a black hand that emblazoned the parchment and below it stood two words.
We Know.

PLease could you tell me what you think, its my first real writing on this forum

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
My newest character happens to be a duel-wielding Orc warrior of the Companions. Would that be acceptable, to assassinate like Arjnborn does? Or should I use a stealth character?

Drazker

Son of Sithis
Max is taking over the clan as I'm leaving the forums. Good luck everyone and have fun. You're in capable hands.

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
Goodbye brother Drazker.