• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Speech500

Don't worry about the scarring... i joined the brotherhood for a reason. Mwahaha

Drazker

Son of Sithis
Black-Tongue, it has all been planned.

Dark Brotherhood Special Announcement!

Everyone please create your own, new Dark Brotherhood character specifically for the purpose of this clan!
You will complete the tutorial then travel to Windhelm and complete the necessary quests to become an official member of the Dark Brotherhood.

You will not play this character regularly. As contracts become available, I will assign them to each member of the family and you will play as this character and assassinate the targets assigned. Videos, pictures, stories, and any other media you can think of are encouraged!

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
With all due respect Drazker, do we HAVE to make a new character?

(I'm OCD about new characters if you couldn't tell)

Speech500

So we have to make a new character and get an initiation into the brotherhood but not do any challenges once in there, then when you say... kill ANise, we have to kill her and film or take a picture of it as proof?

If this is true, are we allowed to use the character for anything else or is it just supposed to be join the brotherhood and do what you tell us?

Speech500

Can we use a character we already have if they are at the end of the brotherhood chain? I mean all that matters is we kill the guy you want us to and then film it.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
The point is to make a new character with all the NPC's available still alive. But if you want to use a current character, be my guest.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts