• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    GET BACK INTO SHAPE SLACKERS OR I'L WHOOP YOUR ASSES!
    Gidian you now owe me 5 bucks

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    I will be moving us on soon. Any unexcused inactivity will result in the boot after I post. Granted it may be hard to find recruits at this point.

Skyrimosity

My lack of activity: There is absolutely zero reason for me to post or any thing for me to post about

Staff member
    I have not been able to put a post together, but in between busyness I managed to edit the picture to look more like Skadi.

standalone

Staff member
    Unfortunately you'll have to imagine the pupils...

Staff member
    I changed up Gidian's skill sets slightly. His armor is now more medium than light, and I changed the wording on his stealth description. He is supposed to be very good in the wilderness and less experienced with more Urban environments.

Staff member
    You guys just taking your time posting or do you need me to clarify anything or give more details? I value communication a lot, you know! xD

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Working on a post. Should have something up tonight, hopefully.

Staff member
    Good post Cap. I would like it if the like function worked. Anyone want to post next, or shall I post an answer to Cap's post?

Jewels

POTATO
    Hi, I'm 12, but I can handle a lot of gory, adult-themed, and cussing, so am I still welcome to join? It's okay if not. I won't cry or anything if you say no.
    If I'm allowed, I'll have my player's stats up!! ^_^
    Thanks for reading. :)

Staff member
    At this point, it is up to a group vote whether we take in another member or not. I am curious as to why your profile lists you as 19... Go ahead and post a CC, and we'll see what you're all about.

Jewels

POTATO
    I put 19 because I was afraid if I revealed that I was actually younger than 13, I wouldn't be able to join. Thanks for giving me a chance on this! My cc will be up shortly.

Jewels

POTATO
    Name: Serenity
    Race: Nord and Imperial hybrid
    Birth Date: Unknown
    Birth Sign: The Serpent (a birthmark of the sign in on the back of neck)
    Birth Place: Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary
    Class: Expert with greatswords (sorry never exactly heard of 'classes')
    Height: 5'8 (ridiculously tall for a woman)
    Weight: Approximately 142 lb. (Like I said, I'm 12, so idk if that's fat or not xD She's just thin, not fat)
    Build: Tall for a lady; strong
    Laterality: Right Handed
    Sexuality: Straight
    Martial Status: Single
    Affilations: Friend to Dark Brotherhood, though not exactly a member
    Afflictions: None
    Religion: None (she says that she bows to nobody)
    Patron Deity: None
    Habits: (like you, Gidian, I like to develop them along the roleplay)
    Hobbies: Reading, adventuring, drawing, spending time with animals
    Positive Traits:
    Bubbly, energetic, protective, great with two-handed weapons, hard-to-gain-trust
    Negative Traits: Can sometimes be sharp-tongued, takes offense to easily, stubborn
    Likes/Loves: Animals, revenge, friends, praise
    Dislikes/Hates: Lies, judgement, expressed hatred to uncle/guardian, arguments
    Fears: turning into a werewolf/vampire, Daedric Lords, water/drowning, aging
    Hairlength: Long, halfway to waist
    Hair color:
    Black, scattered with silver flecks though she isn't aging too soon, like the night sky
    Eye color: Dark gray
    Skin tone: Regular
    Scars: A small one, about an inch long, on left cheek
    Armor: Steel covered in a long black cloak and hood
    Skills:
    Great with two-handed weapons
    Great with heavy armor

Knows the battle strategy of most animals and undead
    Gear: Ebony greatsword that has carving of dragon language on the blade; dual-wielding ebony daggers
    History
    Early Life:

Serenity's father was an Imperial while her mother was a Nord. Both of her parents were killed, so her father had no choice but to give his daughter to his oldest brother, Cicero, before death. Cicero, despite being mad, was a great guardian to young Serenity, who he named for being silent. He accidentally cut her during knife-training while she was 9, giving her the scar on her cheek.
    Teen Life:
    Serenity travelled to the province of Skyrim with her uncle. She moved with him into the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary and was greatly distressed when he was killed by the Listener. She saw the mad jester as the father she never had. She moved to the Dawnstar Sanctuary and secretly buried Cicero's corpse outside of the Falkreath Sanctuary.
    Adult Life: Still a teen.

Staff member
    Sorry I didn't see your CC sooner. I never got any alerts! Lol. I don't think everyone's here or who is still active so... SOUND OFF!

I'm not sure the group is open to more members, though at our current pace we could probably manage a few more. I'd start thinking about a sample post in the meantime to give us an idea of what you're capable of. Other than that, it's up to the vote.