• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    "Bring it on."
    *Backhands Daryl with the gauntlet* A challenge it is, then.

Sorry about the wait, had to dig out an ingrown toe nail as soon as I got home. Now I should be able to focus on my next post. How far do you guys want me to advance? I'm planning to send us to our "rooms", but do you guys want to have lunch first? Or what? Maere will have time to heal Garret. Then I'm thinking we're going to be led to the rooms and choose our roommates. We can either only have enough time to pick where we sleep an maybe throw some stuff down before being led to lunch, or we can have a little character development in our little groups.

Also, I am going to have one of the evaluators ask us if we are planning to form our own team, or if anyone would like to break off and go solo, or join another team. Alleras will opt out for his own reasons, and be led away. Can I make a vague mention of you guys opting to group up?

Anyways, there will be time to exchange a few lines of dialogue even if we go for the streamlined approach. It will be a long walk, and we will have a few minutes in the rooms before being led away in this scenario. Just how far forward do I take us?

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Is anyone going to want to roomie up with Nathan, and is anyone going to wanna team up with Nathan?

I don't know how far but too slow may cause a huge slow down in posts :O

Skyrimosity

I'm fine with anything you choose. I don't know who Belzebub should be roomies with but I'm sure he'll hate them regardless so it won't matter. (That's kind of a joke, kind of not)

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    I agree with Sky. I trust that whatever you end up doing would be fine with me. As always, just keep our characters in line, and it should be fine. :)

Staff member
    I have to apologize to you guys. Today was just one thing after another. School, an ingrown toenail, then one of my friends showed up and wanted to play some Dark Souls 2 (I iz sowwy, couldn't resist) and lost track of time. Only for dinner time to roll around with news that a little girl didn't come home after school. After that, I didn't really feel like writing... I continued playing Dark Souls and tried to brainstorm some ideas, but when it came to actually getting the stuff typed up, I just couldn't do it...

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    All good, I've been there. Don't write if you can't, what you come up with will be a disgrace to your abilities.

Just do whatever you want and come back to us when you're ready, hopefully soon, but it's better to wait and give something you're happy with than rush it and give something you cringe at

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    On the message it says "666" messages but it says mine was the "667"th,

But anyways this is an anti 666 message to bump it away :p

Staff member
    Pleased to report the girl was found today. It wasn't a little girl like I thought, it was a teenager. Snuck off to see her boyfriend. She's fine, though I imagine her parents will kill her.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Good to hear!

Also, did you realize that you double posted?

Staff member
    I have a question. I'm kinda unsure about a detail. The temperature. Should I even include it as a factor? Should the place be magically cooled (I'd planned to save that only for higher levels of the hierarchy)? Is the temperature now appropriate? Should it be uncomfortably warm or just warm? I could say it's only uncomfortably warm for Gidian, since he's wearing a jacket. What do you guys think? This detail has been bothering me all day.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Go for it! More for us to react to. :p

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    I thought we were only talking about including the temperature?

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Okay, I think I got it.

Man, I thought Dark souls was gonna break me. But no. It's the temperature of the room were in here. :p

I think it should be a factor. I like it being uncomfortably warm for us. Unless you think them jetting it down to freezing before we sleep would make it better. I'd be fine with either.

Staff member
    My line of thinking was that these were the lower ranking gladiators in the hierarchy, and didn't get much attention when it came to comfort. I didn't want it to be complete hell though.

Staff member
    Anyone have any questions? Input? Ideas? Anyone need help posting?