The Companions- The first clan of Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FusRoDah

Hello there, my names Leo and im a noobie to this forum but a veteran or skyrim. I have found this game to be decreasing in the fun level everyday so to spice things up I've decided to make an official clan. Now I know there is no multiplayer in skyrim but that won't stop people from conversing. That's the reason your all here discussing it. And no online means this clan can be multiplatformed easier allowing all consoles to join. In this clan we will be helping each other rise to the top! We can also show off our skills in combat of course. We will be helping others to find shouts and make the best armors and weapons. Thera really not much to do once your done most of the quests so I find fun in this game by helping others. I do want to keep this clan relatively small say around 15-20 members so hurry up andjoin. I prefer veterans to the game as in levels 30+ but newer players are always welcome. I just don't feel like answer how do I unlock a shout over 9000 times. Now the requirements to join are fairly simple and aren't 100% yes or no. They are more like preferences to make this clan experience better.
1. It is prefered you have msn on your phone or iPod touch. This will be the best way to contact other clan members while we are skrimming. If you have a computer with msn that's close to or on your console you may also include that in your application. I will make an msn account as soon as I'm done this post and I'll post my email. Btw if anyone knows of an application that allows you to group chat that would be appreciated as well. I would use this forum as our clan disucssion base but it takes forever to post and answer and I'm not notified when someone replies.
2. It is preferred your a veteran of the game so I can answer some harder questions but this is only preferred. 30+
3. Age requirement is again only preferred at age 13+
4. this rule is not preferred but a must. You must have an arrow in the knee count of at least 5.
That's all for now so leave your applications in this format below

Name: Dovahkin
Race: High Elf
Arrow in the knee count: 15
MSN email: leocheng96@hotmail.com
Level: 81

And please answer the question do you know of any application that allows group chat because I'm not 100% sure that msn has group chat on the phone.

Thank you for your time
You look like a strong warrior you should come join the Companions.

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
I'll bite. I've been trying to find "The Companions" on IMGroups.net but I can't seem to find it.
Name: Reiji
Race: Khajiit
Arrow in the knee count: I lost count after 20. I'm an archer. :D
MSN email: reiji22@live.com
Level: 40+ on 3 different characters.

FusRoDah

Both your applications have been accepted. As for how we are going to communicate, xbox live chat would be difficult due to 3 different possible platforms. I will look further into the programs you have suggested. Do you know if it's possible to make a group chat on skype?

FusRoDah

Ok I've tried your suggestions swifty and Xfire seems like the best option. Would you two both please make an Xfire account for free and either add me fusrodah or leave me your username. For future applications please leave your Xfire usernames as well

Calibratez

Im not trying to be boss or anything but I was suggesting that we make a website (I can make it) put forums gallery applications etc..... Having a website we could also create diff chats like for ps3 users xbox users and of course pc users sorry for terrible grammer my phone.

Calibratez

But on second thought I just remembered that you only wanted around 15-20 which might make sense to just stay in one chat