• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Psychopath status: Delivered.

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
    I am fine with starting but won't be able to do an entrance til tomorrow after work.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    XD Melee thats because the picture used there is a drawing of Loki. And thanks for the rep :D

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    So, my good chums, Mr. Dan here (defiantly not my real name where'd you get that from!) had a idea.

Idea: Well, my idea was that Sipro, being the mass murdering Psychopathic insane madman serial killer that he is, would have common simple interactions with the members of the group searching for him. Now you might be thinking ''But I have spiderman senses and I would tell straight away!'' but no, you do not, I know, gutting....anyway, back to point. This would be a foreshadowing kind of act, Sipro knowing that you all wanna eat him (Literally on Sipro's case) will try to almost 'befriend' your characters, and he, being a Ninja, will probably achieve that, thus, it will make the story nice and longer, and add a bit of mystery to the hole thing of this. I mean, you guys are Sherlock holmes (Five adventurers of brute force style) and I'm Jack the Ripper (The Catman who eats you) so, it'll just make this hole thing more fun!

That is all.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    still working on the first post...almost done :)

Geel-Kajin

Hello Reka, since Melee and Flint are both here, I assume you invited a whole bunch of people. However, regardless of how slim a chance this may be, I would like to apply for the role of the Butcher.

My reason is simple. I'm tired of being the kind hero, tired of having to follow the "path of righteousness". At the same time, I know that I will not be able to rid myself of all this "goodness" at an instant, for it takes time to adjust to darker characters. This is why I would like to apply for the Butcher. His mix of good and bad intrigues me, and I am sure I will enjoy playing him out.

I recall how warm the Butcher had been by day, and how he had shown me around his museum. For the cheap price of a gold, I learnt things and heard jokes that I still remember til this day. I actually smiled at his flute joke, and it was more than a memorable experience. Finding him to be the fearsome Butcher pained me. I remember stalling with the quest, seeking him out to question: Why, of all people, you?

Alas, he had not the option to tell me why he did such a thing. When he died, it was as if the very essence of Windhelm had left the city. No longer was it a city for kindness and warmth by day, and it's nights no longer held the secrets and dangers that made Windhelm...Windhelm.

As such, I would like to don the mantle of the Butcher. Just once more, I would like to bring the life back to Windhelm.

(Sudden pause: Ah.... No! It appears that leaving my reply til later was a bad mistake. Apologies for not making it in time. Good luck to mongo then)

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Hello Reka, since Melee and Flint are both here, I assume you invited a whole bunch of people. However, regardless of how slim a chance this may be, I would like to apply for the role of the Butcher.

My reason is simple. I'm tired of being the kind hero, tired of having to follow the "path of righteousness". At the same time, I know that I will not be able to rid myself of all this "goodness" at an instant, for it takes time to adjust to darker characters. This is why I would like to apply for the Butcher. His mix of good and bad intrigues me, and I am sure I will enjoy playing him out.

I recall how warm the Butcher had been by day, and how he had shown me around his museum. For the cheap price of a gold, I learnt things and heard jokes that I still remember til this day. I actually smiled at his flute joke, and it was more than a memorable experience. Finding him to be the fearsome Butcher pained me. I remember stalling with the quest, seeking him out to question: Why, of all people, you?

Alas, he had not the option to tell me why he did such a thing. When he died, it was as if the very essence of Windhelm had left the city. No longer was it a city for kindness and warmth by day, and it's nights no longer held the secrets and dangers that made Windhelm...Windhelm.

As such, I would like to don the mantle of the Butcher. Just once more, I would like to bring the life back to Windhelm.

(Sudden pause: Ah.... No! It appears that leaving my reply til later was a bad mistake. Apologies for not making it in time. Good luck to mongo then)

Damn Geel! I WANT YOU IN THIS RP! Perhaps you could be an accomplice to the butcher? XD

Rekamennos

Account closed
    *flails* GEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-KAJIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Geel-Kajin

Heheh, that would be cool, but as long as it doesn't cause any inconvenience to you lot. It seems as if you already started the Rp, so I don't want to drag yall back.

I'll work up a cc by today, since I'm free for mondays. I'm glad to work side by side Mini Mongo in this little... quest of ours.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Heheh, that would be cool, but as long as it doesn't cause any inconvenience to you lot. It seems as if you already started the Rp, so I don't want to drag yall back.

I'll work up a cc by today, since I'm free for mondays. I'm glad to work side by side Mini Mongo in this little... quest of ours.

NO. For you to be in this RP would mean a lot to me. And hush with the niceities! We have hardly even started in such a way that you couldn't catch up. :) Can't wait for your character card.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Might I say....

THIS STORY IS GONNA BE SO FREAKING AWESOMELY GOOD

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    I'm almost done with a post. :D

Rekamennos

Account closed
    OK I'm going to bed now. I'm pushing it when it comes to sleep.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Dude I keep forgetting about my own one post a day rule. -_-

After this point I will remember that....excuse my silliness XD

Geel-Kajin

" Purge the lands, purge the sick. The road to walk is one of blood, but through those trials is salvation."

Name: Crow
    Race: Dark Elf

Equipment: By day he wears the robes of priests, and bears the title of doctor. On his belt are herbs and healing tots, to bring to the sick and injured.

By the night, he walks as his true form. A mask of a Crow, gaunt and black, conceals his face. For crows will eat away the flesh of corruption, leaving the bodies bared for all to see truth. In name and in night, he is the crow, and will serve it's purpose.

Combat Preferences: By day, he will escape from all battles. Senseless violence will achieve nothing.

He will use bows and poisoned arrows to strike at night. A doctor of good knowledge, his potions can cure and kill, and his methods have done plenty of both. He adapts his poisons based on the situation at hand. However, if he is confronted with close combat, he will flee. Crows scatter in the face of danger, only to feast again when they are at peace.

Appearance: Crow is a typical Dark Elf, with his hair swept back into a ponytail. He keeps his looks simple and subtle, seeking for a humble way of life.

Personality: By day, he is a warm man, willing to joke, laugh and make merry. His sole wish is to help the sick and needy, and the joys of enlightenment. The healing tots he has often goes to sufferers of Ataxia, Rattles or chills, and he is more than willing to aid others to the best of his abilities.

By night, he will follow strictly to his rules, and the grim, gray face of the Crow becomes his own. He has already collected a list of targets from the day's adventure. The incurable, the drunks and the whores, all those who fail to help themselves. For some cures can only be administered by self, and if they choose not to, then he will put them down for the sake of others.

History: Once, he was a foolish man. He lavishly spent away his parent's savings, through booze and dice. Then one day, he got into a fight with one of the local drunkards. Senseless and dumb, he drew his dagger and assaulted the man in a fit of rage. Next thing he knew, the man was dead, and he himself was caught and thrown into jail.

It was there that he regretted his actions. He wished to go back and change things- But the past remained unchanged, and the man's dead face still haunted his sleep. He prayed, and prayed- To Stendarr for mercy, to Julianos for the wisdom to carry on. But as the days trickled by, he began to pray to Arkay- prayed for his own death.

But none replied his call. Weeks turned to months, and then a year. It was then and there that he realized that this was a godless world, filled with monsters like himself. The dead man screamed in his dreams, screamed for
    his blood. But of all things, he was a coward. He could not take his own life, for fear of the hell that awaited him in the afterlife.

Angry and tormented with grief, he realized that there was only one way he could repent of this- By saving others. For the ill, he would cure with his hands and herbs. For the sins, he would cure with justice and death. Both forms of sickness would be cured by him, and the world would attain perfection. No longer would men have to cry to the gods for help- For he would be god, and he would save all.

When his jail term was finally over, he travelled to Windhelm, in hope of redemption.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    I WONDERED WHY CROW WAS SO FAMILIAR and then I realized we had started an RP together. :D We should get on continuing that, it was fun. >>

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts