• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Who is your favourite brother?

• Total voters
It was on a cold, dark night in the hold of Riften, where there lay a young Argonian in his bed, dreaming of his infant days in Black Marsh. He was a handsome, young Argonian with 2 older brothers and a younger sister. His mother and father were in good health and even though they weren't the richest family in their town of Darkwater, they were still the happiest. His dream was bringing back good memories. Memories of his family that he wished were still with him. They would have been if the Imperials hadn't have chased them out. The Argonian family were going about their normal night and the young Argonian girl, Talynzy, had been laid to bed. The older brothers, Vizystur and Jynxzy, were having a game of knuckles, where you hit your opponent on the knuckles until one of you surrenders, in the main room after returning home working for their father in the Blacksmith. They only worked for 2 hours while their father, Zyxith worked all day. Zynthia, the mother and wife, was cooking Zyxith's supper late as he'd had to work overtime that night to earn extra money. Raising a family of 4 children and a wife was hard, especially when you were the one bringing all of the money in. Skeevers tail, Giant urine, a Troll's eye and the heart of a slaughterfish. Supper was good tonight. Raziel, our handsome, young Argonian, was studying in his room about Werewolf and Vampire lore. "A victim can become a vampire by being bitten by one or being contacted by one in a dream." "Being contacted by one in a dream?" Raziel thought to himself. That hardly seemed fair to him as you couldn't help being "Infected" in a dream. Your helpless. You can't exactly make a dream what you want it to be by simply thinking it.
"A victim can become a werewolf by being cursed by a witch or by exchanging blood with another." Now that seemed much more sense. Downstairs, Zyxith had returned from work and was just in time for supper. " He walked into the house, closed the door, hung his coat up and walked into the kitchen to greet Zynthia.
"Do you need any help dear?" asked Zyxith.
"No, thank you Zyxith but you could go and talk to Raziel. He's seems quiet recently." Zynthia replied.
"Of course dear."
Zyxith entered the main room to greet Vizystur and Jynxzy and proceeded upstairs.
He knocked on the door and entered Raziel's room.
"How are you son?" Asked Zyxith.
"Hi, Father. I'm fine. Why do you ask?"
"No reason. You just seem quiet."
"Just studying." Raziel said smiling.
"Anything interesting?" Asked Zyxith.
"Just Vampire and Werewolf lore. Nothing important."
"Are you kidding? I've always been intrigued by mythical lore. We get none of it in Black Marsh though. Mainly from Skyrim and Cyrodiil. Interesting places. I was thinking about taking the family to Cyrodiil one week. See the Imperial City." Said Zyxith.
"Wow, that'd be great father. I'd love to. I'm not sure Vizystur and Jynxzy would be too excited though." Said Raziel jokingly.
Zyxith chuckled and nodded his head in agreement.
"Why don't you come downstairs. I'm having my supper. Maybe I can spare you a troll's eye or two."
"Great, I'm starving." Raziel said.
The father and son walked downstairs and entered the kitchen. There was a knock at the door.
"Sit down, I'll get it. Eat up Raziel." Said Zyxith.
There was a knock at the door again. Zyxith left the kitchen and as he approached the door he heard shouting from the villagers followed by bangs at the door. He opened the door to be confronted by a soldier. He was an Imperial, a race of diplomats, traders and a disciplined army, from Cyrodiil.
"Get your family out of this house and stand outside with the rest of your kind." Demanded the soldier.
"I'm sorry?" asked Zyxith, confused.
"Get out."
"Leave us alone." Zyxith said calmly but annoyed.
He tried to shut the door but the Imperial stopped the door with his foot and drew his sword.
"I don't want to have to hurt you now get out before I do." Growled the Imperial.
"What's this about?" Zyxith hissed.
"Get your family, stand with the rest of the lizards and I'll tell you."
"Lizards? Listen here-"
*Crack*
The soldier headbutted Zyxith in mid sentence, grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him out of the door-way. Zyxith awoke from unconsciousness and groggily pulled himself from the ground.
The Imperial entered the house and ordered everybody out. Zynthia saw his sword and feared for her children. She told Vizystur and Jynxzy to leave the house and find Zyxith.
"Raziel, go with your brothers! I'll be one minute, I just need to get Talynzy!
"But-"
"Do it!"
"Father?!" Shouted Raziel.
He left the house and saw his brothers and father facing an Imperial soldier.
They raised their tails, pricked their ears and bared their teeth.
Something was wrong. This was an Argonian's way of showing hostility.
It was at this point that Raziel noticed the blood on his fathers nose.
The soldier saw Raziel's brothers looking at Raziel behind him and turned to the possible threat.
Jynxzy used this chance and threw his arm around the soldiers throat and turned to Vizystur who then punched him in the nose twice, headbutted him in the face and pulled him down to his knee and broke his nose.
Two soldiers ran over and one swung for Jynxzy with a sword. Zyxith jumped in, blocked the attack, kicked him in the stomach, took the sword and stabbed him in the back. Zynthia returned and screamed as she saw the bodies and a soldier with a drawn sword. Raziel thought it was his turn and ran at the last soldier and knocked him to the ground. He dropped onto him and started punching him, left and right beating him to death. A familiar Argonian family. A mother, father an elder daughter, baby daughter and two teenage brothers, one the same age as Jynxzy and Vizystur and one the same age as Raziel.
"What's going on?!" Shouted Zyxith over the screaming and swords clashing.
"I don't know! It looks like an invasion of sorts!" Said the neighbour.
Everybody in the village knew each other and no-one was going to let anybody invade their village.
"Raziel! You go with Zrivstar! Find some place safe and hide there!" Zyxith shouted.
Zrivstar was the teenager that was the same age as Raziel.
"Father, I want to help!"
"Do as I say!"
Zrivstar said his goodbyes to his family.
Both boys departed and ran to an alleyway. They ran down to what seemed like a dead end but there was a door.
"In here."Zrivstar whispered.
"Damn. It's locked" said Raziel.
Zrivstar pulled out a pin and inserted it into the keyhole.
"What are you doing?" asked Raziel.
"Shhhhh!" I need to concentrate." Hissed Zrivstar. The door clicked and opened.
"Wow, impressive!" Said Raziel amazed.
"Let's go."

Part 2 coming soon =)

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Really Great Story, cant wait for part 2.

AngryMage

100% Argonian, at your service!
You are an amazing writer, and provide plenty of material for a vivid imagination to play the scenes out smoothly. I hope my writing reaches this level one day. Part 2 should be awesome.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts