• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Long Taffy Treat

Dear Skyrim Forums,

I just don't know what to say...it was love at first sight. There was somehow something special, something fragile, in the way she spoke to me and I wanted to be with her. And I knew I could do her better than that sissy Aerin.
So Mjoll Loiness and I got married, and things are great. We've moved into a really nice house in Whiterun, she's opened a little shop, and life is great...
However, it's been some time now and...well...I kinda wanna see other people...
...And I know she's thinking the same thing. Why, just the other day I asked her what she had for sale and WHAT!!! she had her - our - wedding ring for sale!!!
Maybe, she figured out that I stalked and killed Aerin one night in Riften and threw his corpse in the water under the walkway, I don't know.
Anyway, how do I let her down easy. Or should I just put her back with Aerin? And it's not like I didn't walk in on the two of them inside Breezehome like all the time. So she's not innocent here either.
Anyway, do not let Mjoll see this thread.

metal_and_blood

I've never really thought about that myself, as ysolda turns a nice little profit by the time i stop in once a week or so, plus at either of my houses I have a good looking female housecarl I'm pretty sure she's getting plenty of "companionship" from, and thats fine by me. I had a buddy who claims he got his wife to follow him to the top of Throat of the World and Relentless Force shouted her off the edge. pretty effective divorce I'd say, never tried it myself. Although I have to question one thing, if you killed him and dumped him in the waters of Riften, how did you not know you married a gross necrophiliamancer?