• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Deltasapper

I'm trying to decide on whats better for my standing stone for my sword and board orc.

the lady's stone or the lord's stone?

Deltasapper

i'm thinking lady's stone right now.. for some reason i can't figure out how to get on top of the mountain to get the lord's stone. mabe if i buy a horse and climb the steep side.

Deltasapper

Would it be considered cheating if i fast travel back to the warriors stone and activate it all the time for pure smithing reasons? seems chepp of course if im going to do that i should've done that when i was enchanting lol.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Lord Stone / Atronach / Lover (level 1-40) are easily the top 3. Steed is good only for low level or if you lack the perk for Weightless Armor (Unless you don't use armor thereforth not so handy).

Lord Stone is #1 IMHO. Especially with Breton.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Would it be considered cheating if i fast travel back to the warriors stone and activate it all the time for pure smithing reasons? seems chepp of course if im going to do that i should've done that when i was enchanting lol.

No that's called being Resourceful.

Deltasapper

you know with that alteration tree.. lord stone and breton......thats like 80% spell resistances.... and that one that absorbs 30% incoming spells... spell immunity?

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
you know with that alteration tree.. lord stone and breton......thats like 80% spell resistances.... and that one that absorbs 30% incoming spells... spell immunity?

If that isn't immunity then I'm still sure spells would do jack to you lol.

Elvus

I'd pick the lord stone if I were you,regeneration doesn't account for much in the middle of a fight honestly,the lord stone however,does.

Panthera

Don Gato
I'm trying to decide on whats better for my standing stone for my sword and board orc.

the lady's stone or the lord's stone?

Lady stone... becouse power attacks and blocking. But you can still switch if you have quest dealing with mages.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts