The Best/Worst Skyrim Glitches you have ever seen

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Alpha86

Just last night I couldn't get Tolfdir to throw a fireball at me after joining the College of Winterhold so had to reload a save and during one of the Thieves Guild quests where you have to follow that Argonian, he would stop every so often and start spinning around in circles for like 5 minutes...

Rhubarb&Custard

ROFL that is the most funniest video that I've seen today :)

Here's the glitches that happen to me :)

I've had the Shadowmere horse glitch recently, I just fast travelled and BOOM, fixed. :D

Also, I noticed someone else had the Louis Letrush clone issue. Letting loose with your fus ro dah at full power is so very satisfying. :D

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
A glitch happened. A woman was sleeping naked....

Epic Keith

Unfortunately he was completely in the nude for me because I have the nude mod installed with an addition of penis erection (It goes well with the sex mod) on my game.
LOOOL! I have xbox so no nude

Mingolo

Hail the Dominion
I've fallen below the map several times. It's funny in cities, you can walk below buildings, and see the ground below the city. If it happens in Solitude, you can fall off the mountain that the city is on.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
Had thst happen. was in solitude going to the blue palace, when BAM, a big hole opens and all three words of wwhirlwind sprint isnt enough to get me there.

Flying Mamoths r always a good one!

Appaullo

This is the one that burns me most. I'm alligning myself with the Imperials, so I want Proudspire to be my Main Household. I've bought ALL the decorations for it, but for some reason the basement room refuses to load. I think its supposed to be the kitchen, as I cant seem to locate the kitchen I bought anywhere at all. I go by there everytime and sigh sadly at that cobweb, dust filled room. I try to buy the kitchen again and again, but am told "No decorations are available" or some such nonsense.

Appaullo

El Fonz0

I currently and will always love the Physics-Defying Horses.

Epic Keith

It happened to me too, I was clearing out the cave to get the Elder Scroll. I was at the upper part of the cave and the place didn't load so I fell through the hole and got to the beginning of the cave, FUUUUUU!!!

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
I remember Alduin glitched and became a neon purple color. I couldn't take it seriously after he started to resemble that Disney dragon, Figment xD

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
I was near a Giant camp and was about to kill him for his loot, then I looked up in the sky and seen a horse flying across the sky with a hunter on his back, I was so appalled by what the hell I just saw that I didn't notice the Giant giving me a tour into the Nordic Space Program with his club.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
I silent rolled offf the little cliff near the blacksmith by the whiterun gates. So when you are on an edge your character like, flaps their arms up and down. my guy was levitating a foot above the ground doing that, and i could move around.

Optimal Primus

Had thst happen. was in solitude going to the blue palace, when BAM, a big hole opens and all three words of wwhirlwind sprint isnt enough to get me there.

Unfortunately it appears that I've got worst case scenario here :/... I stopped playing for a couple of months and when I went back to play today all of my saved games between two characters (and a couple hundred hours of gameplay) have me playing an invisible character against invisible npc's in some glitchey minecraft looking crap. It's pretty unfortunate. I looked around for solutions and tried turning my xbox off and on and troubleshooting myself but no bueno. I'm not even under the map, the ground is just invisible. I've tried fast-travel, going in and out of buildings, etc. and still seem pretty boned.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts