• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

heyno.

Heyo! Usually glitches in Skyrim are something that we hate. Circling dragons, unresponsive NPCs, and random crashes are a bit more than annoying, since they happen so often. However, I have found a glitch that has made the gameplay much more enjoyable.

I'll let the video speak for itself...

Lemnisc8

Bunny Protector and Thalmor Killer
I personally enjoy the unlimited shouting glitch on the 360. I have so much fun with it when I get bored of my non-glitched character.

Fife

The unlimited shield run is fun. [1] Crouch. [2] Hold shield up. [3] Sprint. [4] Remove all buttons and your guys will continue to run on his own--even when stamina runs out.

Fife

There is some sort of beneficial bug with crouch, because here's another one, though not as interesting: [1] dual wield anything [2] crouch [3] equip/unequip/equip. When you do the equip animation, your character will get this massive boost of speed. You pretty much start sneaking at walking-speed if not faster.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts