• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Elgorym

Skillful Bosmer Hunter seeking Adventure
    A young Wood Elf walked into the room, tired from all of his walking. In truth, he searched a dreaded Dragon Priest Munaax who planned to destroy Tamriel very soon. If Elgorym, his argonian friend Derkeethus, and another Bosmer named Drapor could collect a couple more people, they would be in good hands for their trip. They plan on taking Ri'saad's Khajiit caravan to the dungeon Munaax is staying in. Elgorym awaits Drapor to enter the inn.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz a masked Warrior enters the Inn after his long journey from the frozen north coasts near Winterhold, barely tired he found the bar and sat down, right then an Argonian walked up to him and offered one of his special drinks for 30 septims. Tiaz blindly dropped 30 septims into the Argonian's hand and waited for him to serve the drink.
    As Tiaz was waiting he looked around and found the Inn full of people, he shrugged and got back to waiting.

Elgorym

((OOC: Welcome to the forums, Tiaz!))
    Elgorym notices a masked man enter the room. He awaits his friend Drapor to enter the inn, but why not see if this warrior fellow would be interested in going on a journey to defeat the dragon priest, Munaax, who plans on conquering Tamriel, for his fortune and for the good of Nirn with Derkeethus and Drapor.
    Elgorym left his table and approached a warrior who had just paid an argonian for a drink.
    "Hello, would you be interested in helping me? No, would you be interested in helping Tamriel? I can guarantee a handsome amount of septims when... -if we complete the task. If you're interested, I'll tell you what our task is... and just how we'll receive our fortune." Elgorym said to Tiaz. Derkeethus, Elgorym's friend, got up from their table and stood behind Elgorym.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    ((OOC: Good to be here and thanks for the welcome:) .))
    Tiaz hears somebody approach from behind and wonders who it is, turns and sees a Wood Elf and an Argonian behind him.
    "Hello young Elf what sort of Task would you be speaking of". Tiaz replies to Elgoryn while the Argonian named Talen finally served his drink.

Elgorym

((OOC: No problem, I hope you stay for a while. :) ))
    Elgorym paused for a moment and then smirked.
    "Well, when I say task, I'm actually asking if you'll delve into a dangerous Nordic labyrinth with me, my two friends, and hopefully others to defeat a dragon priest named Munaax who plans to destroy all of Tamriel for an unknown reason. Well, legend says that the dungeon he was buried inside is... well... filled with riches, jewelry, armor, and legendary weapons. I was wondering if you'd like your fair share of these riches if you would help us slay him." The Bosmer smiled and wondered what Tiaz would say in response to this. He would either be very eager to go... Or not interested in any sort of the type, Elgorym assumed. Meanwhile, Derkeethus sat down at a table and talked to a man named Marcurio, who the argonian was friends with, and who was a regular at the bar and ordered a drink for the two of them.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    ((OOC: I'm sure i will))
    Tiaz ponders at the idea and then replies.
    "A dragon priest? How powerful are these dragon priests , will they put up much of a fight?"
    Tiaz then pauses and takes a sip of his recently served drink, remarks at how bitter and potent the drink is and decides to gulp it down.
    "Talen, bring me another drink and one for my new friend here. So Tell me more about this quest starting with your name and where we are to venture."
    Tiaz says to Elgorym.

A dark hooded man defiantly sitting near the edge of the Inn, couldn't help but eavesdrop the conservation from far away. His curious eyes paralyze while he watches the two people that are talking. Dez'seer(half-imperial half-elven) notes the young wood elf and the masked man sitting together. Dez'seer makes an elven grin and his nostrils flares. Suddenly, the smelly orc sitting at the opposite side of Dez'seer gets up and leaves. Dez'seer decides to take in some big breaths and waves his hands near the orc was sitting at. Finally, Dez'seer walks out of the Inn to get away from stink in the bar for a couple of minutes. He re-enters the bar and sits closer to the two people that are talking to each other.

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    Drapor heard that a wood elf came in and smiled "He has arrived" Drapor thought Elgorym was quite a character. He walked down the stairs and greeted him "What took you so long?" Drapor said smiling. "Hows the hunt for people going?" Drapor noticed the man sitting beside Elgorym "Hello I believe we have not met" Drapor said sitting on the other side of Elgroym.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz heard a voice greet the elf and then him.As he turned around he saw another elf had just sat on the outer most chair.
    "Hello Elf and who might you be?".
    Just then Taven came to the bar with the two drinks and then Tiaz dropped 60 more septims into the Argonian's
    hands.
    "For i am Tiaz and was just discussing the matter of this dragon priest with your friend here".
    said Tiaz half-sipping his wine.

Drapor

"I am Drapor." Drapor spoke with with a deep tone, he knew who Tiaz was "Tiaz, thats a odd name. Almost sounds like...." Drapor stopped half way through "Pardon me, I was starting to pry" Drapor said with fake sincerity. I will be right back, Drapor walked out of the tavern and looked around. There was someone sitting on a bench with no one around. Drapor went in front of him and took a sip from the mans neck. He then shoved him of the railing into the river. He walked back into the tavern and sat back down.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz started to feel the hunger after Drapor came back, something was off Tiaz could sense it.
    His emotions starting to rise and flood his mind, out-worldly desires from the past starting to sweep in but
    Tiaz knew he needed to stay in control. Hardly feeling anything else but the hunger Tiaz started to realize why
    this was happening. His inner self sensed another creature, a creature that had recently drained life and he was reacting this way due to the distance of the strong fragrance of blood and death. The answer was next to him
    and for the first time in many lifetimes desired to feed on the one thing he missed but he needed to find a suitable
    and selectable donor something with intense strength and willpower.
    "So Drapor and his elvish friend about the Dragon priest, when do we leave."
    said Tiaz to Drapor, while ordering Talen to bring all the fine and filling foods he could find.

Drapor

"We will leave when we are all ready" Drapor sighed wishing it was sooner "If we could find one more warrior to help us it would be great" Drapor looked at Tiaz. He instantly knew the face, "A Young vampire?" Drapor thougth to himself he smiled. Maybe this would be a fun trip "Im going to be heading to my room for the night" Drapor nodded and walked up stairs to his room.

Dez'seer quickly becomes bored after listening all the people at the Inn. He gets up from his chair and walks towards to the group. "Hello I am Dez'seer, but call me Dez". He grabs out his bow from his back and shows it's wooden surface to everybody sitting at the table. "I apologizes, but I'm new in this town." He takes out a small bottle of ale that he didn't notice he had. He gulps the liquid down his throat and slams it at a another table. "Don't go hunting without me." "I have something that a Dragon priest wants".

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz started to sense the excitement of Drapor but then heard he wanted to go back to his room for the night
    and so he left him. Just as Drapor started to climb the steps another elf came to the bar and introduced himself
    to Tiaz. Tiaz's hunger was still at a peak and he hadn't had a taste of a Mer's life for sometime.
    "Hello Dez'seer for i am Tiaz and even though i have been a regular for along time i still haven't quite gotten
    accustomed to it, perhaps its the warm air or the thieves under the city but if you want to come with to help with the dragons priests you should discuss the matter with Drapor or this elf next to me. If i might ask what is the 'something' that the dragon priest wants."
    Tiaz says to Dez'seer while inspecting the wooden bow adds.
    "Did you by any chance make it yourself."
    Talen then just came back with some more food and said in a low whisper"Maybe now we can finally retire from
    this Inn, Keerava".

Drapor

Drapor smiled as he was in his room He got out his journal "Tiaz seems to have become a vampire. This will give me the edge as i might be able to get him under my wing. Elgorym seems to like Tiaz as well. Also i heard a elf walk over to my group. I wonder if he would help us? Well ill teach Tiaz about being a vampire on our journey. Until then." Drapor closed his journal and sighed "I wonder why Elgorym wants to hunt Munaax anyways, I hope he knows the strength of him" Drapor got into his bed and stared at the ceiling "Till tomorrow" He said and went to sleep.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    While the Dek'seer started to explain himself Tiaz had started to feel the cold peak out from under his armour.
    He couldn't help but realize what was to happen if he didn't leave, smirking Tiaz told Dek'seer he was to return
    shortly. Tiaz stood up and walked out of the Inn into the night , scanning for his target Tiaz sensed all those were sheltered but two strange people talking. His thoughts urged him to drain them but he had them under control,
    Tiaz looked up to the stars then back to the two people."No one is around, no one will know think of energy you
    would gain". Tiaz's thought to himself, and he really wanted to gain their energy until he smelled their stench
    spoiled with rot and death but power. They started to walk past to the gate and then Tiaz overheard some of their plan.
    "I thought you said you sensed . . ."
    "But i didn't think it would work."
    "Then they are here."
    "Yes somewhere."
    "Perhaps we wait."
    "No, we must travel onwards."
    "Yes our master awaits."
    Tiaz noted the corrupt aura following them, whoever they are they are powerful but would make for a bad meal.
    Tiaz opened the door to the Inn and went back to his chair and sat down next to Dek'seer where Talen asked "What that was about."
    "I just needed some air."
    Tiaz then realized the payment for the food dropping 800 septims inside a pouch then into the Talen's hands.
    "Also i would need a room for the night."
    "Yesss verry well you can go to the spare room next to the main for 10 septims."
    Replied Talen.
    "Now Dek'seer you can continue."
    Tiaz finally said to Dek'seer.

Dez'seer looks into many of his pockets while Tiaz went outside. But he couldn't seem to find the object he was looking for. Dez'seer has a flashback. "I seemed to have lost it." Dez'seer finally tells quietly to Tiaz.
    Dez'seer starts to explain Tiaz's second question. Dez'seer looks up and tries to see his expression through his mask. Dez'seer replies "No." "It was made by my great grandfather." "It has been passed down through each generation."

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz then watches Dez'seer and notices how he is filled with pride.
    "Well your great grandfather is a remarkable craftsmen, and for it to be in such great shape from since back then. So tell me why you want to hunt a dragon priest and what have you lost?"
    Tiaz waited for Dez'seer to answer.

QuiBears

The Simple Traveler
    The day progressed as more and more people of different races arrived suddenly into the Inn. A raven haired woman with her hair pulled back in a ponytail and a braid traveling to the right of her face crowned her brow, sat there on the bar stool while not really paying much attention to the new arrivals. Another tankard of meed was placed in front of her from the bar maid to which she just gave the woman a slight nod. From what she gathered the others were discussing the travels and what have you, though again she honestly did not care.

'Not like I need to find a new job or anything...'

The causally thought silently to herself while taking a long swig of her sweet beverage, which caused her to smile slightly at the sweetness of the honey. She then placed the tankard back onto the bar while silently thinking to herself.

"I should try to get some sleep soon..."

Dez'seer replies "I am looking for an adventure and a challenge." "I would like to test my hunting skills on someone.... and plus I overheard there will be gold!." Dez'seer says excitedly.

"Hmm..." Dez'seer struggles to respond to the second question but doesn't remember what was it exactly he had lost. "I think it was a small orb." Dez'seer finally says to Tiaz.