• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Che'anni looked at the newcomer that was now sitting in the seat next to her and then she put her spoon down before speaking out to him, "A little flirty ain't you, guess that would explain a lot, you travel much don't you?" before returning to her stew, which she carefully ate so she never burned her tongue.

Windcutter

Screw the rules, I have money!
    Eliana watched on as the elf approached them and bared his set of canine fangs at her. Then she caught his scent. Hatred nearly boiled to the surface as the Imperial woman struggled to keep her emotions under control. "So, this mer is one of those," she thought, her left hand tightening into a solid fist. "Bosmer," she greeted coldly.

And then, of course, there was the Khajiit. Eliana raised a brow to his to his little 'promise'. Her eyes went from the beast-man to the elf and back to the beast-man. "I have an offer," said Eliana as she pulled out another coin purse. "I will double the reward...to the best." The Imperial woman gave the two a challenging look.

DurableDiction

Paladin of the Old Order
    "Humph. Might as well give it to the cat." Said Dremn, still smiling. "I don't claim to be the best at anything. And I've rustled with quite a few cats myself, they're not weak by any means." He folded his arms behind his head. "But I'll humor you, I suppose. What d'ya need?"

DovahKaal

The Man in the Velvet Mask
    Eustache glanced over at the woman sitting next to him and chuckled. "I've done my share of traveling, but I've only been to Whiterun once before, and I didn't have time to stop in for a drink." He then took a swig of Honningbrew and smacked his lips, remembering the deal that had gone south in Whiterun two winters ago.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Jo'kar laughed loudly.
    "Ah yes! I agree with this man! He is wise not to challenge Jo'kar! His blade is of fire, and his soul too!"
    he grabbed both on their shoulders and smiled broadly. "Jo'kar likes these two, his friends! Jo'kar will fight, but not in here, what does these say about joining swords with Jo'kar? Three are better than one, and bandits do not like cats as much as they used to. Does Jo'kars friends want to continue talking outside? Then she can tell Jo'kar and his Mer friend what she needs" he smiled at the Imperial. "It is dark outside so do not worry my fanged friend."

(OOC, I think we should stop our conversation here now, and start our own thing, We end it with us walking out, and Dovakhaal and Tiaz can run up after us or something in the RP later on? Because we are more or less taking over the whole forum.)

Ventusx515

Faal Vahzah Dovahkiin!
    (Qa'Zakar info: Qa'Zakar)
    And suddenly, out of the blue, the inn door was opened fiercely. Then came in a mysterious looking Khajiit, wearing Leather Armor. He proceeded to the counter to buy some ale. But before he could even reach the counter, a mercenary stepped in front of the mysterious-looking Khajiit.
    "Well, that wasn't a very nice way to step inside the inn. AND FOR THE FIRST TIME NO LESS." said the mercenary.
    "I don't tell you how to live your life, milk-drinker." said the Khajiit.
    Everyone's attention turned to the mysterious Khajiit, showing admiration on their faces.
    The mercenary, embarrased, returned "Who are you to talk to me like that? Do you not even know me? I could beat you blade-to-blade in a few seconds! I could easily crush your skull! I c-"
    The Khajiit silenced the agrresive Nord. (not the spell) "Shhh. Don't cry. Khajiit thinks you're shaming yourself even more."
    The whole inn then started cheering: "Brawl! Brawl! Brawl! Brawl!"
    The Khajiit silenced the inn this time: "Shhh. Please. Khajiit does not want someone to lick his feet with their dirty tounge."
    He then grabbed the furious mercenary in a position where the Khajiit is ready to slit the throat of the mercenary, and whispered: "You know who I am? Name's Qa'Zakar, and it's the last name you are going to hear before I slit your throat."
    The whole inn's mood switched from joyed to frightened. The mercenary replied: "Damn it! To oblivion with this inn! And to oblivion to you, Kazarknir!" and proceeded to walk out of the tavern.
    Qa'Zakar shouted back, "It's Qa'Zakar... milk-drinker!"
    Qa'Zakar then proceeded to the counter to buy some ale to drink, and rented a room to stay in.

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    Drasok walked into the Tavern and sat down "That dragon was stronger then the others.." Drasok looked at everyone in the tavern , then continued talking to himself "this is getting confusing, The dragons have gotten more powerful lately" Drasok walked over to the counter and bought some bread and sat back down by the fire. He saw many drunk warriors that could beat him to a pulp in a fist battle, but with Cold iron with him. Any sword battle could be won. After a while Drasok got up "Better get some rest.." He walked over to Hulda again and bought a room for the night. Drasok walked into his room and landed on his bed. After several minutes he fell asleep.

Gear Death

The Kahjite De'fer noticed the man going to sleep and once he thought he was asleep creeped into his room and after stealing the mans sword slipped away.

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    "Does he think he can actually steal Cold Iron?" Drasok laughed at the thought, Cold Iron and him were connected. once the sword was touched, he awoke "That man was sneaky, but clumsy" Drasok got up and walked over to the Kahjit, "I believe this is mine?" Drasok grabbed his sword and yawned "Khajit sicken me, to steal Cold Iron. I could-Could kill you!" Drasok held the sword to the khajits neck, gathereing attention he didn't care about.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    ((Well, both of these guys are performing acts on the other characters and declaring the results without consulting the controller of the characters. Plus, he just stole someone's sword with less than 2 lines of writing and the other one stole it back with no fuss either. In an RP server of an online game that kind of thing would get you banned for Powergaming - forcing an RP onto another player's character. Without anti-PG rules, we'd have guys just going around and wrecking other people's RPs. It's 1 step away from God-modding, basically.))

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    ((No but it's like, what if his character was able to hold onto the sword without you snatching it? But you gave no chance for him to counteract, you just said you could do it. And it's down to the creator and controller of the character what they can and can't do, not the person performing an action upon them. You wouldn't make someone else's character start speaking random things, so how is it you get a say in what they do in certain situations? Whatever, I'm done, the standard of RP has really slipped - this isn't the forum it was a year ago.))

Harc

Big Hog
    Out of the cold stepped in a Dunmer man wearing the robes of a Telvanni wizard. "Damn this cold! I would be warmer in the Abecean!" The Telvanni wizard stepped into the inn and sprang towards the fire. "I'm hungry! Get me some mammoth meat!" Shouted the wizard. An attractive redguard woman in a skimpy set of Tavern clothes walked by with the meat. "Here you are sir." She said. as she walked away the wizard smacked her ass in pleasure and said "I'll have to get me some of that later!" The woman turned around and said "how dare you!" The wizard said "oh I nearly forgot. Here." The wizard threw 10 gold pieces in between the breasts of the waitress. Then he skulked away in the back.

Andrewthunder

"what is the most valuable to steal" Pride
    the door opened to the Inn as a young light armored nord woman wandered in and gasping her breath the armor had nasty cut in the side she had only sustained a minor injury and said by the nine thats the last time i get ysolda a mammoth tusk and she walks up to the innkeeper and ask for 2 bottles of mead the Innkeeper asks on your credit as usual Andie answered sure and sits down at the fire place and trying warm herself and drinking one of the bottles of mead and pays the bard 6 gold to play age of oppression

Harc

Big Hog
    The wizard noticed the wounds on the nord woman, and offered to use healing hands on the girl. He took a drink and a bite from his mammoth meat and stumbled over to the woman. He noticed the crowd looking at him with a snarl. They all saw what the wizard did earlier and excepted that the wizard was only trying to get a piece of ass. The wizard is better than that though. He cares for the safety of others as much as he cares for romance.

Andrewthunder

i guess i would take you up on your offer name's traveler & trader i just got careless last time i havent been home more than 2 weeks before this happens but no matter gives the wizard 6 gold for the trouble hope this cover any costs you have with healing she groans a little as her wound begins to pain

Harc

Big Hog
    "Now you must be a little patient." The wizard said. "This spell isn't any other healing spell, it will take slightly longer for it to kick in one hundred percent. But the effects will pay off much more if patience is applied. The wizard then handed the woman's gold back to her. He skulked off to the back of the room again.
    He grabbed a cheese wedge and cooked it in the pot with his flame spell. The cheese was burnt. So he used telekinesis to throw it out do to it's temperature.

Andrewthunder

andie smiled with a smirk of confidence and said "what do an elf wizard like you do in this part tamriel" she asked "some parts of skyrim doesnt like elves like you its not me but others dont and my dad always said be weary by a book but not by a person i always why he said that" tells the barmaid to get a round on her expense hands over the gold and asks the bard to play ragnar the red

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts