• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Sharhn

Vampire Hater
    Bandits...Sharhn decided that killing bandits wasn't illegal, but was still a bit uncomfortable. Then again, he was short on septims. Well, if its really bandits, I'm in. Never liked their kind. Lets be on our way!

OOC: Ok, Peirculus makes the thread, see you guys there.

Belwas spat on the floor. "Entrenched bowmen. Pah." He thought bowmen were craven, especially those who would stand atop towers or walls. "Let's go kill them."

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    Crengar stood up, rolling his shoulders. Stone-fury's fiery aura began to heat up. "I'm definitely ready for bandits."

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Bored and tired from his latest contractor running at the first site of danger Geran wishes for rest. His recent jobs have let him have much pay, but the men who hire him usually flee, obviously not trusting within Geran's blades.
    Geran walked into the Inn, he could do with a drink and a nice bed to rest in for the night. Geran approaches the Inn keeper ''I'll have a room for tonight. Here's the gold'' Geran places his gold in the Inn keepers hand ''Up their sir, first door on the right'' the Inn keeper replies.

Geran then walks to the barmaid and leans against the counter ''Let's have some mead, I've had a rough day I need to wash this down.'' The barmaid pours abit of nord mead into a cup and passes the cup to Geran, leaning forward ''Have it on the house, I know what kind of day you've had'' the Barmaid replies in a hushed voice.
    Geran picks up the cup from it's side and approaches the darkest corner of the room, he likes solitude let's not hope anyone disturbs him.

Geran sits on a chair placing the mead on the table in front of him, and begins to carve with his steel knife from a plain block of small wood.
    He had a habbit for pulling out his dagger in places such as this, luckily he did not seek death and a mere way to pass his time in this Inn.
    He skans the area, it was a busy night but Geran needed the rest, and since it was pouring down outside he wasn't exactly keen on sleeping outside.

Billydavwy

Character card

Exhausted, mentally and physically, Malek pushed open the doors to the Bannered Mare and stepped inside. The mixed aroma of sweat and sweet ale hit home immediately.
    Malek paused at the door a moment, letting his eyes adjust to the light and wringing out his sodden cloak from the downpour outside. Not used to such crowded and bustling environments, Malek wearily scanned the room. He eyed a booth in the far corner of the room and made his way to the bar.

"I'd like a room for the night please? Is this enough coin?" Malek offered the 15 Septims he'd haggled for his collection of pelts.
    "Just the 10 my dear" came the response. "I'll show you to your room"
    "Could I get a drink before I retire?" enquired Malek
    "Of course, what'll it be?" Then sensing Malek's hesitation "Nord Mead, Honningbrew, Black Briar, or something special?"
    "I don't know, I've never tried any before." Said Malek perplexed "Nord Mead?"
    The barmaid smiled and slid forth a foaming tankard
    "Room will be ready when you are, come see me when you're ready."

Malek made his way to the booth he had spied earlier and rested his weary bones on the bench, back resting on the wall. He held his head in his hands and tried to take in all that had happened in the week prior. He took a sip from the tankard (his first of his life).
    "Eurgh" he thought to himself, "This is what Pa would drink all these nights, give me Snowberry juice any day." All the same, he took another few sips from the tankard and surveyed the room around him.

Ysarth the watcher

High Elf of the Skyrim wilds
    Winterhold stood bare with interest after the fight under Saarthal and Ysarth wished to travel to the warmer parts of the land; not only in search of truths but adventure, for it is within adventure that the most unlikely truths and stories are discovered. He decided Whiterun would be to his liking.

He mounted his white mare whose coat blended with the snow and whose nostrils blew clouds of white breath; impatient perhaps
    'Asfirith' and the horse began its gallop.

Besides Dragonsreach, Whiterun was of particular fancy to Ysarth due to its infamous Skyforge and great history which both he knew well of.
    He dismounted his mare outside the stables and paid the boy a generous amount after asking him to look after and keep warm his horse. The boy mumbled a series of shallow gratuitous words that is usual for round-ears. Ysarth decided the inn would have what he sought.

'You, stop! What business do you have here elf?' asked the guard on the right of the big, wooden doors whose sword hung lazily at his side and whose helmet looked uncared for.
    'Wait a minute', the other, on the left, gestured to the first 'this is that elf from near Ivarstead; the one that watches the road'
    The first looked at Ysarth. If he regretted what he had first said, you could not see it from beneath his helmet.
    'Ah yes. All right, we'll let you in because we know of you and you're not a trouble-maker.'
    Ysarth nodded and proceeded in as the two opened the doors.
    The second grabbed Ysarth's arm; 'Be careful; there has been a great number of newcomers lately. No doubt from those sneaky assassins everyone keeps whispering about.'
    'Thank you, brother' Ysarth nodded at the guard and continued in.

As always, the city smelt of food, wood, burning coal and the wave of city noise rushed into Ysarth's ears. He blocked out the constant drone and singled out only important conversations. He proceeded towards the Bannered Mare.

Upon his entry, Ysarth noticed how busy and how warm it was; unlike the hearths of Winterhold that did not warm the hands much. He seated himself at the bar counter, paid for one night at the inn and refused the mead offered to him. He instead requested a bowl of their freshest fruit and again began to listen to the conversations within the tavern and survey the many visages.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    The door to the tavern swung open and the cool air rushed in. A lean imperial stepped through the door, and even when it was closed the chill stayed with him. His eyes had a hunger, and his calculating face surveyed the room like a hunting eagle. He ordered some wine from the bar and escaped from the light in a dark corner booth.

He watched the goings-on of the inn while sipping at his wine. This was the most relaxation he'd had in a long time

Akward

Character name:Gordon
    Race: Nord
    Class: Warrior\Assassin
    Looks:Orange Beard and shoulder length hair. Wearing Hide Armor Steel Nordic Gauntlets and Boots
    Personality: Not one for talking, never know if he'll help you or rob you.
    Combat Prefs: Mostly kills with bare hands. Sometimes uses Skyforge Steel Sword of Burning and Dwarven Bow of Frost and Steel Arrows.
    Allies:Stormcloaks Enemies: Imperials (only in combat)
    Factions: Dark Brotherhood, College of Winterhold, The Companions, Thieves Guild

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    Soon after the Imperial man had walked in, a short bosmer walked in. She wore a standard blacksmith's apron, and was carrying an ebony greatsword a little too big for her. As she walked in, a Nord who has been silently drinking in the corner stood up and walked over to the wood elf, paid her a large sum of gold,thanked her, took the ebony greatsword off her hands, and left. Then bosmer then bought a sweetroll and sat before the fire, munching away at her sweetroll

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    As the night went on the door of the Bannered Mare swung open once more. Edwin, a slight Brenton man wearing robes and leather armor slid unobtrusively into the building. He cast his gaze about the place, looking for a quite place to sit down. Spotting a small empty table in the corner he sauntered over to it, seating himself and looking around at the other patrons intently. He was currently in a little bit of trouble with the guards of Windhelm and he hoped that the news hadn't reached Whiterun yet.

As he sat several more burly Nord men entered the Inn and looked around. As soon as one of the men spotted him he knew he was in trouble. They quickly made their way towards him and Edwin looked for an escape route. Quickly he stood up, making his way into the center of the room, hoping the thugs would not confront him in such a crouded enviroment.

Oblivious to the crouds all three of them slowly made there way towards him.

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    As the men made their way towards the breton, the bosmer blacksmith stuck her foot out and promptly tripped one of the men. He got up and angrily faced the small bosmer, and swung his fist at her. She then di something unexpected. She breathed a frigid frost spell that froze his hand

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Startled by this sudden inteference Edwin laughed out loud at the Bosmer womens attack. When the other Thugs moved to grab her Edwin jumped forward to help. He quickly grabbed the Nord nearest to him, bodyslaming him with all of his strength and weight. The man staggered backwards into a group of drunks who started pushing him about for barging into them. The other Thug, the one without the frozen hand, pulled out a hefty ax and swung at Edwin's head. Edwin ducked and the Ax sailed over his head, smashing into a support beam near him.

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    As the frozen handed nord writhed in agony. The bosmer clapped as the breton fought. Suddenly frozenhand pulled out a mace and down on her head. The bosmer dodged it by falling backwards from her seat. She then quickly got up and heldout her hands, a frosty mist eminating from them

"you want to fight? Very well. Tervar seli!"the bosmer stated, terver seli meaning bring it on

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    As the Thug Edwin was fighting tried to unlodge his ax from the pillar Edwin stepped backwards tapping the man on the chest lightly with his hand. A red energy shot out of his finger and the Nord roared with sudden rage. Leaving his ax he whirled around, punching a nearby bard in the face. Edwin quickly turned around, drawing his dagger and smacking the Nord in the back of the head with its hilt. As the uncousious thug fell to the floor Edwin looked at the Bosmer who had helped him with a friendly smile. "thanks for the help, I'm Edwin" He extended his hand to the woman.

As the Thug Edwin was fighting tried to unlodge his ax from the pillar Edwin stepped backwards tapping the man on the chest lightly with his hand. A red energy shot out of his finger and the Nord roared with sudden rage. Leaving his ax he whirled around, punching a nearby bard in the face. Edwin quickly turned around, drawing his dagger and smacking the Nord in the back of the head with its hilt. As the uncousious thug fell to the floor Edwin looked at the Bosmer who had helped him with a friendly smile. "thanks for the help, I'm Edwin" He extended his hand to the woman.
    Did you mke that up :/

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    OOC: Make what up?

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    The boamer smiled back." Im Efebera. An ebonysmith,pleased to meet you" just before she was about shake her hand, the remaing thug suddenly aimed a punch at efbera. However, he was met with most painful looking bitch slap ever. She then turned back and shook his hand "why were they after you?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts