• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    " I want to talk about The Golden Claw " "I heard a lot about and you seem like an adventurer maybe you can tell me more about"?

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle eyes The Glass Knight wondering what it would take to pierce his armor

Belwas answered Lyle. "Golden claw? I've seen one made of Ebony once, but no golden claw...."

The Knight saw Lyle watching his armor. As a response, he "accidentally" bumped the back of his axe onto his breastplate. It didn't budge.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    " Oh well i heard it's worth a lot of money"

Lyle is saw what the knight did no doubt it wasn't a mistake " there is always a weakness maybe a loose strap or maybe a gap between shoulders either way now is not the time to evaluate an enemy" thought lyle

Belwas nodded. "how much? 100 septims? 1000?"

The Knight decided the khajit wasn't about to do anything, but his axe remained in his hand.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    " I heard 800 septims but i bet if the person who finds it waits longer the price will be raised to 1000 septims"

Looking for any signs of excitement or yearning for adventure on Belwas's face.

Belwas looked at his mug, and tried to calculate how many mead that was. His brain started to ache, so he stopped trying, and decided it was enough. There was a twinkle in his eyes for a short time.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    " So what do you say?" " Wanna go grab the Golden Skull" ???

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC my bad i meant claw

" Torbojn you can come too"

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC GTG be on later I promise

Alaric

the Conqueror
    Alaric sat and eased dropped as on the men and awaited for the perfect time. Seezing the moment he approached from behind Torbjorn and Belwas and said, "Well lad, I'd say you look a little tipsy." he chuckled. "Now about that Golden claw." He began as he pulled up a chair next to them. "How much pay? I didn't quite hear it I was present else where." he ended.

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    OOC: The new thread is up called BLEAK FALLS BARROW: The Golden Claw on the RPing forums page. We can make our leave of The Bannered Mare here, and pick up on that thread :) Yea, I know the name is bland and original but it's just a "starter" lol

Alaric

the Conqueror
    OOC:
    Sounds good! Im excited lets go.

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    Xidane was eager for some action and a change of scenery. After studying the bounty-letter at the bar, he gathered his things and ordered one last drink from Hulda. It would be at least a week or so before he would have the pleasantries of The Bannered Mare or any other cozy inn for that matter...

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle left Belwas To go to The Bleak FAlls Barrow

Alaric

the Conqueror
    Alaric downed the last of his Tankard and grabbed his gear from his rented room and made his way to bleak falls. Waving farewell to the group of Nords he was drinking with as he sets out on his quest.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris sat down with his belongings. He was clearly bored; which was indicated by his bland expression. He was quite possibly the youngest in the Tavern (Correct me if I'm wrong) But it mattered very little to him for he was experienced.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    (OOC the party is at Bleak Falls Burrow, search the Rp)

Van Moro

Moro walked through the familiar night sky of Whiterun, with his head held low and concentrating. He thought that perhaps there will be some adventure for him.
    Opening the door he saw an out of place (Khajiit?) lulling his head in boredom. After finding the last bounty had been taken and gone, he decided to see what this outsider was doing in the city, and sat himself across from him and eyed him curiously...