• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Barnan heard the door open as a temporary rush of cold air entered as well. He turned his head and saw the imperial walking over to a wall and leaning on it,waiting for the barmaid. He took this time to notice the Mysterious claymore on his back. He gave the barmaid his order and then took a seat. Barnan kept his eye on him,making sure he wouldn't make a move. As the barmaid left him,she went back behind the bar and giggled some,before heading over to yet another customer. Just then,the tavern door flew open and three men walked in,one walked over to the fire,one went upstairs,and the other sat by Barnan,ordering a mead.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Falcion noticed the Breton looking at him, just as he finished his meal. He got up from his place and walked over to the Breton. "Hail, friend. I am Falcion Blood-Thorn, and you are?"

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Barnan was approached by the imperial who stated his name and asked for his. He stood and turned around,facing the imperial,sizing him up."Barnan Frand." He said from under his hood.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Falcion sat down next to him right before the Inn keeper interrupted. "Wait, Your Falcion Blood-Thorn?" Falcion simply stared at the woman before speaking. "Yes I am, why?" The Inn keeper scowled, and crossed her arms. "The Countess of Chorrol said you killed the Count, also that you are a bastard child. Son of a chamber maid I heard. How dishonorable to the Blood-Thorn family name! They have such a good reputation to. I also heard you spent the night with a disease ridden whore in the Imperial City. What a shame." Falcion stood up and got in the woman's face. "That royal bitch, is a liar and I did not kill my own father! I am not a Bastard child either so if you wish to continue spreading lies and rumors, I will take my bussiness some where else! As for the girl in the Imperial City, I never spent the night with her! End of story." Falcion sat back down and stared at the table. It was unsual for him to even raise his voice at a woman, he was normally such a gentleman. The topic of his step-mother made him irritated.

< That Damned Arrow >

... but then I took an arrow to the knee.
    Kohl had just opened his mouth to ask the barmaid for something to drink when the Imperial man and her had a bit of a ... disagreement. "Hey," he said, disgrunted, under his hood (armoured fur hood from the Steam mod ... it's awesome, I recommend checking it out ..). They had been arguing in a space between him and the stranger who had sat next to him. He lifted his head, scars gleaming dim and light, and gave the barmaid a 'just drop it and move along' look with a lifted eyebrow and a glint in his grey eyes. "Can I get an ale or something?" he asked her.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Falcion sat drumming his fingers on the table. He was tempted to cut the woman into little tiny pieces and spread them over the Skyrim tundra, rumors and lies had been spread about him from his step-mother and people like the Inn keeper. If it wasn't one thing it was another, that he killed the Count, that he was a mass murder, he slept with multiple women, or the best one he had heard yet was he got drunk in Morrowind and ran around naked in the city screaming about how mice were going to kill them all. He had laughed for the longest time about that one, they were not true of course. His father however, was killed. Not how the Countess would make it out to be though. His father was poisoned, by the Countess herself. The Countess believed that if his father was killed Falcion would return and agree to marry a noble's daughter, and become Count. However, she was wrong. Falcion looked up from the table, and looked back at the man who had spoken to the Inn keeper, he was hooded so he could not see his face.

< That Damned Arrow >

That hooded man - Kohl, he was known as in Skyrim - and Hulda seemed to be having a staring contest. Finally, Hulda cleared his throat, gave Falcion a scathing look, then walked off to get Kohl some ale.
    Kohl sighed softly and glanced over at Falcion. A well-cared-for claymore strapped to the stranger's back, and black hair which seemed to stick straight up. He looked body-tired, too. "Sorry about that," Kohl said softly, the shadows fleeing from his face as he turned to look at Falcion. "Innkeepers can be ..." - Hulda returned. He thanked her and wrapped his hand around the tankard of ale - "difficult, sometimes" he finished. Multiple scars caressed mainly the left side of his face; his eyes were grey, and his skin was light. Kohl was a Breton, with a trimmed beard, slightly pointed ears, and black cropped hair that, as usual and as of now, was hidden by his armoured hood.

OOC
    Armour: http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/skydb-mod/imgs/e/d/ed1c36c4.jpg
    Hood: http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/3267824-1333638032.jpg

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Barnan,hearing the two yell,sat back down on his stool. Then he remembered the three men that had entered and split up,now he was really thinking. Let's see,one went over by the fire,one upstairs and one right here at my side. Hm,odd,very odd indeed. He kept his thoughts to himself and whispered under his breath,"Why are you here?" then the man stirred his drink around and then looked at the Ranger. "To kill you." He said,standing up and drawing his sword. Then behind him the man upstairs took out his bow and stringed an arrow. Then the man by the fire grabbed his Warhammer off his back. Barnan stood and watched as this happened within seconds,clenching his fists. "Who sent you?" He asked,staring at the man nearest him. "Mark Troy. It appears he wants you dead already. Says your 'too close' to him,well not for long." Barnan's eyes widened as he heard the name.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Falcion stood up and went over to Kohl. "You are correct. That they can be, and...talkative." He said the last part with acid in his tone. "I am Falcion, by the way. If you didn't hear." He laughed lightly, the barmaids giggled once more. He looked back at them, and sighed. "Women, you never know what their going to do next. One minute they are all over you, the next they want to stab you in the back." He said right before the Ranger drew his bow, Falcion immediately drew his giant, decorative claymore, Shisha No Chi or Blood of the Dead. and walked over the the men. "Now, can't we work this out peacefully gentlemen?" He said as he place the blade of the claymore on the floor and placed his chin on the end of the handle, which went up to shouder height.

< That Damned Arrow >

The Breton was about to reply when the bow was drawn. A scowl befit his expression as he, too, rose and followed Falcion. He paused to his right, a hand on his unique (see signature) bolted sword. "We were talking," he noted unappreciatively as he walked towards the weapon-drawn man upstairs.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Falcion looked back at Kohl. "Yes I am well aware of that." He turned back towards the men. "Now then gentlemen, let's talk peacefully. I would hate to use Shisha No Chi on you, she can get quite reckless you see." He said in a sarcastic tone.

< That Damned Arrow >

"Quite a company to kill one man," Kohl muttered. His body stiffened slightly as he thought: Damn, poor bastard could be me one day. If the Brotherhood finds me ... I should not be involved in this. He resolved mentally to flee back to Markarth after this. Rule number one for a 'criminal' - of course, he has killed or stolen none, but this was more in the way of 'court business' - of High Rock: Don't get involved.
    He hated it, of course. As he thought briefly of this, a dark, tilted look came over his face for a second.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    {The Breton is hiding some thing.} The women's mental voice spoke inside Falcion's mind, he smiled. {Hello Shisha, and yes I am well aware of that.} The spirit did not speak again to Falcion, instead she spoke to the Breton. {You are hiding some thing Breton, even a spirit such as I do not know what it is. But all will be revealed soon enough. You are lucky I speak to you, normally my voice is only heard by Falcion}

< That Damned Arrow >

Kohl nearly drew his sword as he beheld the voice. {I have a name,} he thought back, trying to relax into his former position. Really? he asked himself. That's the best you can come up with? {Who are you?}

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    {I am known by many names. Bringer of Death, Blood-Star, Shisha No Chi, Blood of the Dead, but you my call me Shisha. I am enslaved within the claymore you see before you. I am Falcion's protecter, and adviser.}

< That Damned Arrow >

{You're ... a spirit? Trapped in Falcion's claymore ...} He was mind-silent for a moment. Then a feeling of understanding and a mental nod radiate from his mind. {Some secrets are meant to be kept in the dark, Lady Shisha, and some are intertwined so deep in one's path that, when uprooted, causes sap to spring from the limbs. Of this, I may have to speak further - but of now, I will not.}

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    {Ah, a gentleman. How....refreshing. But, yes a spirit of-sorts, secrets are meant to be revealed it is just how it is for mortals. As for immortals, that is untrue. Immortals are selfish, and care little for the affairs of men. They keep their affairs to themselves, however Lord Dale, if more than one person knows about your past. Then it is not a secret is it?} The voiced paused for a minute. {I have a request for you.}

< That Damned Arrow >

He had become quite still when she said 'Lord Dale'. After a brief pause, he thought slowly, {Name it, then.}

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    {Protect Falcion, he has lead a hard life. He is skilled yes, but he can be arrogant, selfish and short-tempered. He has loved and lost so much.... Protect him and I will give you whatever you wish. I may be enslaved, but I am not powerless.}

< That Damned Arrow >

There was hardly a pause. {Of course, Lady.} He seemed to have taken a liking to calling her that, as was his way, even after leaving High Rock. {You need not worry. I feel as if I can trust you and Falcion. It is only that I hope that you both, too, can trust me.} He fell silent.