• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Holo frowned and got up from her seat. Her blonde curls flowing behind her as she walked over to the man who had hurt Baroth. "Excuse me." Her sharp elfish face clearly showing unhappiness. "Do you have a problem with bards?"

LordNaskill

"I kill bards but lucky for him my men were there to save him" Riggmor said "Listen elf i don't give a dam about you but for a women your strong but bold to face a man but your beauty holds many secretes i bet you would kill me if you had the chance the only thing stopping you is the five men behind you" Riggmor smiled and stood up with battleaxe in hand "chose wisely elf "

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Her eye's darted back behind her to the five gruff men behind her. "Hmmm, perhaps a drink then?" She smiled. She motioned to the chair on the other side of the table. "May I?"

LordNaskill

"You may" Riggmor said "So my elf what is it you do" ( Riggmor tells the five men off and they sit to the nearest table of Riggmor) "So my beautiful elf "

DurableDiction

Paladin of the Old Order
    Athramz slowly walked into the inn. No one payed much attention to him thankfully. Perhaps they thought he was Bosmer like most people assumed (Even though his skin was not nearly as dark and his ears were a bit longer). Athramz was thankful for this. If his kind truly did not exist anymore, blending with the crowd might be the best option. Discovery could lead to unwanted attention from scholars, or capture. He needed directions, but was exhausted from his trip. Athramz sat down at the bar and waited for the maid to serve him.

"Excuse me. I am looking for this man," Athramz held up a book titled Dwarves Vol. I and pointed to the author. "Have you any idea where I might find him?"
    The barmaid was too busy wiping dishes abd serving drinks to pay him any mind. Athramz scouled and slammed the book down. He went to stroke his beard, forgetting that he had shaved it to better hide his identity. This annoyed him even more. 'The audacity of this Era!' He thought to himself 'Can't a man get any assistance?'

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    She flashed a sly smile, and sat down. "Now, even I have my secrets. I might tell you, if you buy me a pint. Fair deal?" Her piercing blue eye's had a hint of amusement in them.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    He walked over and picked the bard up off of the floor. "Are you alright?" he asked him. The bard nodded,still shaking and walked away to go sit by hulda. He frowned and turned around,staring at the man that had tossed the bard to the floor. He sat back down in his chair and stared at the table. But he was listening to their conversation,very closely,very carefully.

LordNaskill

Riggmor saw the man staring at him and said "Come join us my friend i do not wish to kill you yet" Riggmors men got up and walked over to the man "sir please sit down we do not wish to hurt you"
    Riggmor sat there waiting for you my friend

LordNaskill

Riggmor Said to the elf " Fair deal let me tell you a fair deal i was trained to kill from age of birth i was thrown into an arena to fight to the death i stayed alive as you can see but i made a Fair deal with some of my fellow gladiators that we would escape that hell hole and we did" "so my elf you want a fair deal i suggest you come up with a better one and no smooth talk ether okay"

LordNaskill

"Ha glad to see you chose the right choice but it wont and here" Riggmors men grab the man drinking and held him still Riggmor smiled and said "You think you can ears drop when ever you like don't you" one of Riggmors men pulled out a dagger and held it to the mans throat Riggmor says " whats your name sir"

LordNaskill

"Riggmor that's all so Baroth should i tell my men to let you go"

LordNaskill

"how bout they slit your throat" "I will let you live if you tell me why you were ears dropping my friend"

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    "Well if you must know,you seem like the more.....aggressive man. People like you tend to sharpen my senses,so i listen and watch to make sure you dont pull anything. Dont wanna end up like that bard now do i?

LordNaskill

"Well people like you should stay more hidden your lucky baroth i did not order my men to kill you maybe you could join me" Riggmor tells his men of then sends them to where they were sitting "now baroth i guess your a merc of some sort "

LordNaskill

"A milk drinker then well i guess my me should make some people need help then"