• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
    (err, you know you need to make a character, over on the other thread and read the rules before joining right? Not you Jermeh, other guy, who seems to have 0 posts.)

Sara, slowly made her way to the inn, glancing in the windows to get an idea of how many people where in the building before she entered. she opened the door quietly and slipped in before anyone could notice the gust of cold air that was sure to follow the opening of the door. She walked over to the bartender, to order a drink.

"Cidered apple please," Sara ordered, ordering a non-alcoholic drink, so she was sure to remain alert. She took her her mug over the the table right behind the conversing group. she heard someone say something about coin, and moving to the loft area of the common room above the fireplace. She was more interested by the coin part of what she had heard. Whatever these people were doing it felt like good money to her. she would follow them for a time, and possibly confront them later, possibly later in the evening when the inn cleared or in the morning when they left. if someone didn't catch on to her spying first. (*cough*some one catch her in the act of spying*cough*)

Deondrey

(err, you know you need to make a character, over on the other thread and read the rules before joining right? Not you Jermeh, other guy, who seems to have 0 posts.)

((I'm sorry, does the one I made on the other thread yesterday at 3:58 PM not count?))

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
    (Sorry, sorry, you just looked so new to the forum with the whole 0 posts thing, by the way, why is that)

Deondrey

((I have no idea. I made a new account on these forums just for this RP thread, though I can't say why my post count isn't updating.))

Deondrey

((Okay. I apologize for the confusion!))

The black-garbed Argonian slid out of the Bannered Mare's door, barely avoiding the Imperial as she made her way into the inn behind her. The reptile payed her very little mind as she continued down the cobbled path, aiming for the great doors of Whiterun's entrance. She maintained a calm pace, attempting to blend in with the few passer-bys still out this late at night. She grasped the blood-stained bag tightly in her left hand; her right she slid into the cavernous sleeve of her dirt-stained robe. She made no notice of knowing about the Khajiit trailing quickly behind her, however she slit her eyes within her black hood as she strained to sense with her ears. Someone had definitely followed her out of the Bannered Mare, and considering the light steps of their feet it was certainly not one of those lumbering brutes that largely populated this region. With her right hand still hidden in her sleeve, she continued on, wary.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    (sorry for the late entry...my profile is also listed on previous mentioned link)

Riz enters the monstrous gates of whiterun in a partial stumble, spotting the guard to his immediate left..."my bruthaaahhh heh" he shoots out his hand accompanied with a broad smile, nearly knocking over the guard on his well meant approach.
    "Hey!! take it easy Jester!!" the guard exclaims as he straightens up the intoxicated Redguard in a tatty looking Jester outfit. Exploring 3 points of consideration:
    1. This guy has had alot to drink
    2. Who, in thier right mind would wear those clothes, and
    3. Is he grasping my hindquarters on purpose!?!
    "Whooaaaaa, easy thurrrrr kettle-head kyeh-heh...yuuuu haven't bought meh dinnah firsh-tuh hfff"

The guard not wanting to leave his post and haul this innebriate to a cell for a night of cold sobering steadies him back at arms length and wrinkles his nose in a screwed up expression of disgust.
    There have been many new arrivals this night and gut instinct suggests there will be occurences to follow with such a number crowded at 'the mare'...let them have this mead soaked jester to boot he thinks...
    "Mead on tap" we both know you enjoy that "make your way to the tavern yonder" he jerks an armoured thumb...and doesnt bother himself with this fool any further. "Uh...festive arouunn these parts huh?..." Riz trails off in mid comment, there's no further need to drag this out. Selling the charade a little more he makes note to stumble a little every few steps away from the guard...pulling the guard's- correction, now his, sweetroll concealed from his satchel he bites in and savours the flavours. A shrill laugh escapes him. I must write that down he thinks.

Riz abruptly stops in mid chew and watches the developments as shadows leave the lit doorway of the tavern...he waits...and eats...

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
    [It's alright, this thread is still active and open to everyone. Consider it, well, a tavern. People can come and go, meet new people, and start new adventures with their characters here. ^_^]

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    (please consider me for the next intake...It doesnt appear to me that others will be as committed to setting this kind of thing up again, or as original...I'm just guessing this though, based on writing style)

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    (ah well...got in a little too late)
    (yeah just read the revised rules in the main post and keep forming groups guys Lets all have fun)

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
    [People will come and go from this thread, we kind of hoped to make it the beginning point for everyone. Feel free to keep writing and posting here with your characters. It isn't like we're closing off play to everyone else, we want as many players as possible!]

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    (haven't done this sort of thing before...Deondrey...have you? perhaps you could take the driver's seat in the next lot?)

Deondrey

((Hmm. You mean forming groups through RP and such? I haven't done something quite like that, but I could be willing to try. I'm not good at being the "driver" of anything--I'm more of a follower. x) We'll see how this continues to progress.))

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
    [What we mean is like "adventuring" groups. Could you imagine everyone in this thread going off on a quest together in a single party? I can't imagine a 15 person raid could be very stealthy. :p We're just trying to put a cap on the number of people who can go on adventures or quests with one another so that the threads don't get too cluttered.]

Deondrey

((I know what you're intending, and I understand. I'm just hoping this thread continues to see activity or gains new members, now that I've finally found Skyrim RP!))

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts