OOC The Artifact (Recruiting)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
    Ok... I think Madrar and some other people are having a weekend break. Lets get this RP rerolling this week when they get back.

bug7897

This my first RP so bear with me.

Brakir Alok, or "Bug"
    Race: Nordic Redguard
    Class: Daedric Weaponmaster
    Appearance: Light skin with hazel eyes, 6 feet tall, brown long hair and beard. A scar runs across his face from reasons he will never say.
    Personality: An honorable warrior that excels in battle. Can be brash at times of mental weakness but keeps a cool head most of the time. He trusts only those he truly knows, for he has been betrayed too many times before. Finds it hard to get attached to people.
    Misc: Prefers to fight in Daedric armor and with Daedric weaponry. His signature weapons are his two Daedric Swords, Veritas and Aequitas. He is known to carry them everywhere he goes. Fights in the thick of battle and views anything else as cowardly, especially using Magic. Fascinated with insects since he was young. Despises the Thalmor for reasons also unknown.
    BACKSTORY
    Brakir Alok, or “Bug” as he is called now, was born in Hammerfell to a Nord father and a Redguard mother. As a result, his appearance wasn’t that of a pure-blooded Redguard, but rather a mix of both. Growing up, Brakir always had a fascination with insects, leading to him being called “Bug” by his parents. This name would stick with him. As soon as Bug came of age he enlisted in the native warriors of the Alik’r. Bug would become a high-ranking member of the Alik’r, excelling in the heat of battle with his dual swords. While Bug was known for being an honorable and powerful fighter, he would constantly be berated because of his Nordic blood. As a result, he became distanced from the Alik’r and eventually left. Once Bug left the Alik’r they began to suffer huge losses in the battles only so recently they would prevail in. A few vengeful members of Bug’s old regiment in the Alik’r decided that their losses were due to him leaving, and he needed to pay one way or another. One day Bug was out trying to find a new group to get settled in when a group of Alik’r invaded his house and murdered both of his parents. Bug came back to his house only to find his two parents dead in cold blood. Vowing to never let anyone come into his life again he left Hammerfell and never looked back. To this day Bug searches for a way to cope with the loss of his parents, promising to himself that one day he will avenge them somehow.

Anwrise888

Ok... i looks like we most of us are back on. So we can start posting again and when will any of you be on during the day or night(list pacific,mountain,eastren,ect time) so our OC's can interact more and things can seem less akward when we post. Happy ****ing new year.:p

blue 468

probably most of the day this week then i go back to school so evening next week and I'm from California so pacific

Anwrise888

I am also from California... so pacific for me to.
    I am on during random times during the day and up between 12:00am and 3:30am.
    I am 20 so I got some free time.;)

Darkfall998

Name: Dar'Saie
    Race: Kahjit
    Appearance: Snow white fur, with a jet black patch around his right eye.
    Armour/Weapons: Wears a very dark/black version of the theives guild armour, abd uses and elven blade, elven bow, and a dwarven sword.
    Backstory: Saie arrived in Skyrim in a merchant caravan with his family, and set about trying to be a merchant when he realised that he found it easier to steal from his customer than to sell to him. He left his family, and hunted fown the thieves guild, where he began to slowly climb the ranks until he was the ultimate thief. When he wants, he is master of the shadows, jumping out to kill a guard before hiding his body among the shadows as he moves in to steal what he came for. Hes an expert at traps, and is decent at lock picking. He feels no remorse, has little to no fear. He is educated and inventive, and intrigued by dwemer artifacts, and looks only to make money. The person or item is merely a mark. Nothing less, nothing more.