OOC The Akaviri Nightmare (TAN)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    we will not all be on at the same time we do RP episodically. Answering in turn when the author has the time. Though I feel best when two posts a day are done. But need mentally at least one a day.

Shew

What do you think of my bent on common Tamreil lore? Bent in a bigger long form conspiracy.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    May I join? Sky had mentioned that he was starting an Akavir RP, and since I had been in Buck's playing the only native in that RP, I figured I would fit in well here. During my time in "Akavir the Lost Continent" I also made up some things native to Ka Po'Tun like a predator (the Tay'suq) and a bird specifically for prey (the Papthio). I also made up some herbs, so I don't doubt my creativity.

As for my stance in "Akavir the Lost Continent", I'm not exactly sure how that is going. It has been inactive for a few days now, and a lot of the members have just left. I assume, sadly, that it is failing, but I can't say that I expected much as the RP went on. The posts were disorganized and everything was confusing. My point in stating all that is that I hope this RP will be better. I have no doubt that it will be though as I have RPed with Sky in "A Daedric Reunion" and in Rek's "Blackreach Expedition" as well. :)

Skyrimosity

May I join? Sky had mentioned that he was starting an Akavir RP, and since I had been in Buck's playing the only native in that RP, I figured I would fit in well here. During my time in "Akavir the Lost Continent" I also made up some things native to Ka Po'Tun like a predator (the Tay'suq) and a bird specifically for prey (the Papthio). I also made up some herbs, so I don't doubt my creativity.

As for my stance in "Akavir the Lost Continent", I'm not exactly sure how that is going. It has been inactive for a few days now, and a lot of the members have just left. I assume, sadly, that it is failing, but I can't say that I expected much as the RP went on. The posts were disorganized and everything was confusing. My point in stating all that is that I hope this RP will be better. I have no doubt that it will be though as I have RPed with Sky in "A Daedric Reunion" and in Rek's "Blackreach Expedition" as well. :)
    You know your allowed to join anytime, Znow, just post a character card. One thing though, is that we will not be spending any time in Akavir. The RP starts off as all the Akaviri-based characters are on a ship nearing Skyrim and the Tamriel-based characters receiving a note to be near the East Empire Trading Warehouse as soon as possible.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    You know your allowed to join anytime, Znow, just post a character card. One thing though, is that we will not be spending any time in Akavir. The RP starts off as all the Akaviri-based characters are on a ship nearing Skyrim and the Tamriel-based characters receiving a note to be near the East Empire Trading Warehouse as soon as possible.
    I realized that while reading through the other pages on this thread. :) I just thought I would mention it to display my creativity.

As for my character card, may I use Kcluso? I feel like I didn't get to use him well enough in the other RP. I would modify his character card and re-post it; I just wanted to make sure it would be okay. Unless there is some other race you would have me play. I'm flexible in my writing, so tell me what you need. ;)

Skyrimosity

I realized that while reading through the other pages on this thread. :) I just thought I would mention it to display my creativity.

As for my character card, may I use Kcluso? I feel like I didn't get to use him well enough in the other RP. I would modify his character card and re-post it; I just wanted to make sure it would be okay. Unless there is some other race you would have me play. I'm flexible in my writing, so tell me what you need. ;)
    You may use Kcluso if you wish however we are in need of a Tsaesci character.

Shew

Tsaesci smeckey, I say let people be who they wish. In my opinion there probably wouldn't be but a handful of the Tsaesci around anyway.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    You may use Kcluso if you wish however we are in need of a Tsaesci character.
    Then I shall make up a Tsaesci character. :) I just have one question about them though- how are they apt to act? Are they the hostile man-eating (literally) snake people that are depicted in the in-game books?

Skyrimosity

Tsaesci smeckey, I say let people be who they wish. In my opinion there probably wouldn't be but a handful of the Tsaesci around anyway.
    Znow is free to be whomever she wishes, I just think it'd be great to have at least 1 of every Akaviri Race in the RP (minus Kamal, of course.)
    Then I shall make up a Tsaesci character. :) I just have one question about them though- how are they apt to act? Are they the hostile man-eating (literally) snake people that are depicted in the in-game books?
    The Tsaesci would be rather hostile towards man especially seeing as how they've had the most fighting with them. The man-eating part is optional - if you want to include that then go ahead. If you think it was just Imperial Propaganda in the in-game books then don't include it.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Well, we are waging war on Tamriel and most of the cards I have seen are Ka Po'Tun folk with the exception of Conquers' Gibbon character. So I'll be different and play a Tsaesci, and be glad while I do it. ;)

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Znow is free to be whomever she wishes, I just think it'd be great to have at least 1 of every Akaviri Race in the RP (minus Kamal, of course.)
    The Tsaesci would be rather hostile towards man especially seeing as how they've had the most fighting with them. The man-eating part is optional - if you want to include that then go ahead. If you think it was just Imperial Propaganda in the in-game books then don't include it.
    I agree, that's why I'm accepting the spot as a Tsaesci.
    All right, so a reptile woman that's hostile towards man...I'll have to debate whether or not to include the man-eating part. If they are relatively close to an actually snake then it would make sense for them to be able to unhook they're jaws and swallow a man whole. Well, except for the part that the Tsaesci probably wouldn't be able to move...unless they were like that alien off "Men in Black" (I can't remember if it was one or two that she was in) But yes, I will debate it with myself and then put it in my character card.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    I read on the Rp thread about how each race looks like. Now when you say lizard from feet to mid-section, do you mean like Argonian lizard or that their lower half is just a long muscular tail?

Skyrimosity

Its more Argonian leg and tail, yes. (the other option would just seem way too ridiculous without Bethesda making it work before anyone here tries.)

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Its more Argonian leg and tail, yes. (the other option would just seem way too ridiculous without Bethesda making it work before anyone here tries.)
    Okay, that makes it easier on me then. Trying to fit in having no legs would be rather difficult I think when going to war XD

Shew

I don't know look at the speed of Medusa in "Clash of the Titans" I would imagine locomotion like that would be easy. And there is something deeply scary about a 6 ft tall snake creature slithering at you.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    I don't know look at the speed of Medusa in "Clash of the Titans" I would imagine locomotion like that would be easy. And there is something deeply scary about a 6 ft tall snake creature slithering at you.
    Well yes, it's just that I've never RPed something without legs. It would just need some adjusting.

Shew

What like siting side saddle on horses ;) and having to say Slither all the time. :)

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    XD I think saying slither all the time. You have a point though, but having slithering Tsaesci would go against your description of them being slow. ;)

Skyrimosity

XD I think saying slither all the time. You have a point though, but having slithering Tsaesci would go against your description of them being slow. ;)
    Hey now, I had to make them slow because they were meant to be such great warriors. I figured it'd automatically be Over-powering to have a giant snake man slithering at you 30 MPH and cutting your head off.

Shew

Cats, and Monkeys and Snakes oh my!