OOC The Akaviri Nightmare (TAN)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular
    Death you said are instead of our in your last post and there are other spelling errors. spellcheck will not catch correctly spelled but incorrect words. Always proof before posting guys. Love ya all. :)

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Hi guys this is not to do with the rp but me and friend have made a new rp ( by the way some of the sticky post was my idea exept it wasn't on my account) and i would love for some of you guys to join as your all brilliant writers!!:p The name of the thread is the Talmor Invasion and is basically about the Thalmor taking control and a band of bad ass and merciless heroes who are planning to destroy the Thalmor and anyone else who stands in their way.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Hi guys this is not to do with the rp but me and friend have made a new rp ( by the way some of the sticky post was my idea exept it wasn't on my account) and i would love for some of you guys to join as your all brilliant writers!!:p The name of the thread is the Talmor Invasion and is basically about the Thalmor taking control and a band of bad ass and merciless heroes who are planning to destroy the Thalmor and anyone else who stands in their way.

I cannot. I am too busy as-is. I also cannot promise I'll follow it, though I will try. Also, post in progress. My computer has deleted posts for this repeatedly and I have had little time 'til now.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    I cannot. I am too busy as-is. I also cannot promise I'll follow it, though I will try. Also, post in progress. My computer has deleted posts for this repeatedly and I have had little time 'til now.
    Yay! This will be your intro won't it Conquers?

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular
    I too won't have the time, I am really loaded down with school work. Not sure if you realize I am in my sophomore year at M.I.T. And the work load is like regular college on crack! I probably shouldn't even be writing in this story. But I love to write so I will continue here while I can.

And again not to harp on you Death you need to reread your post before submitting you have several mistakes in your last one again. :) just check it before hitting post reply buddy.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Sophomore year as well. 'Course, my major has nothing to do with writing. Go chemical engineering!

And yes, Znow. Yes it will. Finally. My computer hates my writing, apparently. It keeps deleting it.

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular
    the forums saves your posts in the buffer for the page, or at least it has for mine but if the page changes i would bet that the buffer changes as well.

Theoretical Physics is my major.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Sophomore year as well. 'Course, my major has nothing to do with writing. Go chemical engineering!

And yes, Znow. Yes it will. Finally. My computer hates my writing, apparently. It keeps deleting it.
    I like your writing. I think it just feels spiteful because the person who made it made it a Dell :p

While we're talking about school years, I'm a senior in high-school. Not exactly sure what I'm going to do (I've got it narrowed down though) or where I'm gonna go but I'm figuring it out...

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    the forums saves your posts in the buffer for the page, or at least it has for mine but if the page changes i would bet that the buffer changes as well.

Theoretical Physics is my major.
    Usually if you leave the page and come back the text you left in the box is still there. Usually it is anyways.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    I like your writing. I think it just feels spiteful because the person who made it made it a Dell :p

While we're talking about school years, I'm a senior in high-school. Not exactly sure what I'm going to do (I've got it narrowed down though) or where I'm gonna go but I'm figuring it out...

I think you'd do good with an English major of some sort, Znow. You are a great writer. 'Course, you're supposed to choose your major based on whether or not you enjoy the subject. I happen to, for some reason, really like chemistry and other such sciences. Therefore, chemical engineering.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    I think you'd do good with an English major of some sort, Znow. You are a great writer. 'Course, you're supposed to choose your major based on whether or not you enjoy the subject. I happen to, for some reason, really like chemistry and other such sciences. Therefore, chemical engineering.
    I see. College and majors and what not confuse me. I've tried to understand it but it just eludes me when I try. :sadface: I really like Biology and Anatomy and stuff like that, but I think I enjoy writing and reading more than those. I'm testing the waters with some U.I.L events this year. Literary Criticism and Computer Science (which is essentially Java Script programming).

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular
    Great post Madgod... :)
    He are a few errors, but I am really liking this wild man of the bush Vamp.

but the Tanf Mo did not care
    somehting about how far from Solitude
    thought logn and hard,

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Great post Madgod... :)
    He are a few errors, but I am really liking this wild man of the bush Vamp.

but the Tanf Mo did not care
    somehting about how far from Solitude
    thought logn and hard,

Keyboard problems. I am not used to this thing, and I have no spellcheck. Plsu, I suck at reviewing my own work. I'll go fix those things, then. Thank you for alerting me to them!

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    There we go. Fixed 'em all, as well as a few others I noticed. Thank you once again. I must go now, though, so don't expect any kind of conversation.

Neverwin

Protector of Innocent Commas
    English majors aren't very employable, though... unless they become like... high school teachers or something.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    English majors aren't very employable, though... unless they become like... high school teachers or something.

My dad was an Enlish major. He got a job managing W.O.R.D., Water Oriented Recreational District. The only English he ever had to use was when signing things and talking to people. 'Course, you could always become an author, I guess. But, for that you are not really employed, per se. It is a self-employed job, one for which you must be a rather good writer. But, yes, English majors don't have a lot of career opportunities. And, might I add, we should stop filling Sky's OOC with our random banter.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Yeah sorry. ^-^; Just a big point of conversation. I'm having fun in the RP as well. This is my first "rude" character so I'm really enjoying the change of writing.