• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

JBar2531

(I havent been getting alerts)

Achilles watched as Aenar walked towards Morthal. He wasnt sure if he should go alone but let him anyway. He pulled out his last bottle of mead he grabbed from the cabin and started to drink. "I hope we dont get arrested, because we will surley be put to death." Achilles thought to himself.

blue 468

Aenar walked down the road toward the entrance to the city when he was stopped by two guards

"who are you what business do you have in Morthal." The guard said with a heavy nordic accent

Aenar hesitated for a moment "My business is my own but if you must know I'm looking for work." The guard looked at him then looked at his friend "Fine then, but keep your nose clean while your here outsider." The guard moved out of the way staring at Aenar as he walked into the town.

Aenar gave a sigh of relief when he had passed the guards, as he walked through the streets few people were out and there weren't many Stormcloaks but there were enough to put up a fight if they attacked head on. Aenar walked into the tavern, the few patrons in there ignored him but there was one a female. Aenar walked over to her and sat down next to her.

"so what's a woman doing here by her self?" He asked then looking closer he smiled pulling down her cowl with his hand "And a elf at that."

The elf quickly pulled her hood back over her head "none of your damn business you filthy Nord." she replied looking up at him. Aenar smiled then whispered in her ear "Look I'm not a Stormcloak, I have some friends who are waiting for me.

"Why should that interest me?" she asked with a sarcastic tone. Still whispering "Because we're going to take the city, and I could use your help." The Elf leaned back in her chair then replied "I'm listening."

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    Character name:Arthonnen Nerevar II
    Race: Dwemer/Dunmer
    Class: Exiled Morag Tong Master
    Looks: Tall, light grey skin with pure red eyes. Long brown hair. Well built usually travel worn. Surprisingly young as he was born just after the Oblivion Crisis (See Background), heavy burns down the right side of the body. A pure red streak of war paint going up his face until the eye where it splits in two
    Personality: Supports the Imperials but has a strong hate for the Thalmor, as his father was good friends with them but when Red Mountain erupted they didn't come to aid. He swore an oath on the bones of his father he would track them down and destroy them. Very stubborn and will not sway from anything once he has made up his mind.
    Background: Indoril Nerevar, Chimer King of Morrowind, had an unknown child with a Dwemer maiden and thus began this Family tree. Arthonnen Nerevar I decided to forsake his deal with the Daedric Prince Boethiah for a deal with Molag Bal slowly corrupting his body. Arthonnen Nerevar II fled to the ashlands after this seeking a cure for his vampirism. Upon finding a cure, he took it but it didn't work leaving him with the curse of eternal youth. He then returned home after the Red Mountain erupted and slayed his father and younger brother, shattering Goldbrand in the process. He then searches Tamriel for Thalmor to kill as part of his oath.
    Combat Preferences: Arthonnen's Combat Preferences are either dual wielding daggers, or his ebony sword Askr-dreyri. Also he uses his bow Hefna-almr. Another thing he wields is Lightning, Alteration, Conjuration or Illusion spells.
    Misc: He is the last known active Imperial agent in all of Skyrim.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Zatharka watched the man talk to the guard, a squishy clod of mud in his claw. zatharka smiled and cocked his arm back, his calculations done Zatharka heaved the squishy mass. It arc majesticly across the sky like an eagle. Zatharka smiled as it hit the man with a resonating. *Squick* His wonderful prank done and the man's angry exspression the old monk started running back into town.

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    OOC: hey you might want to post that in the OOC thread
    (The What Thread)
    As Arthonnen walked through Windhelm he caught many suspicious glances from locals and guards. "Halt" said one brave guard "You don't have permission to be here Elf."
    "Yes I do," Arthonnen Replied "I have Tullius' Ghost's."
    "By the gods, an Imperial."

A tall, thin mixed racial Dunmer/Nord/Argonian walks in with a Talos Pendant on his chest carrying a heavy pile of lumber. "I helped the bloody cause." "Its a shame.I'm part Nord geniuses!" He puts down the lumber and heads to Windhelm to pick up another pile.

blue 468

OOC: I don't know if this roleplay is still active but i'll try and start it up again:)

Aenar had spent a few minutes talking to the elf, her name was Caiwen and agreed to help them take Morthal. Caiwen told him what she knew about the city, there were roughly 30 guards about ten were stormcloaks, and only 12 were on duty at a time. "Wait here and keep an eye out" Aenar said standing up and leaving the Moorside inn.

Aenar walked out of the city, passing the guards as they looked at him with suspicion. "so I meet someone inside who agreed to help us, it will probably be a stealth mission, go in two at a time and take the city from the inside out." pausing so everyone understood "so who wants to go first?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts