OOC The Age of Oppression

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    "The waiting, I hate the G*d damn waiting"

Trust me, once you are in as many RPs as I am, you cherish the waiting. A Daedric Reunion, The Invasion of the Damned, The Spirits and Thy Lords, this thing, A Storm of Blood, The akaviri Nightmare, The Blackreach Expedition, The Time of the Ancients, Akavir: The Lost Continent, The Missing Crown, Two Sides of a Coin, The Darkest of Days and probably one or two more that I forgot, plus 3-5 that are still being planned, as well as some that never officially ended but everyone stopped posting on. I wait for these moments where an RP is slow...

Big lion23

Vanguard
    I'm only complaining because I can. The real problem I'm having is telling myself not to either God-mod an RPNPC, Stormblade, into telling me I can go or not. I can develop my side of the story without them, but I also don't want to be the only one posting anything for four pages.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Trust me, once you are in as many RPs as I am, you cherish the waiting. A Daedric Reunion, The Invasion of the Damned, The Spirits and Thy Lords, this thing, A Storm of Blood, The akaviri Nightmare, The Blackreach Expedition, The Time of the Ancients, Akavir: The Lost Continent, The Missing Crown, Two Sides of a Coin, The Darkest of Days and probably one or two more that I forgot, plus 3-5 that are still being planned, as well as some that never officially ended but everyone stopped posting on. I wait for these moments where an RP is slow...
    ^^ What Conquers said, also if you are bored and want another rp to be in you are welcome to join Time of The ancients. It is an rp that has just started and we need new members desperately.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Whos conquers? I thought he was The Madgod?

Conquers-Many-Foes is my old name. All of my friends still call me it. At first I resisted, but now I find it futile, so I let them. Then I decided to call them nicknames. They liked them, and even adopted them. Rekemennos is Kitty, Meben is Meeb, Skyrimosity is Sir Sky, stuff like that.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings

Big lion23

Vanguard
    Glad that was cleared up

Big lion23

Vanguard
    I'll check out the Time of the Ancients, but for now, I want this plot to move forward XD

Big lion23

Vanguard
    Madgod, do all the RPs have to be Skyrim related?

Big lion23

Vanguard
    Glad you can use deductive reasoning XD It was just a question.

Big lion23

Vanguard
    It's cool. Does anyone know who's turn it is in Age of Oppression? :p

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Wheres that other DB dude with the homer Simpson profile pic?

blue 468

kinda random but I was just thinking if the roleplay was real time how long our characters would just be waiting doing nothing:D

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    I need you to post mah lizard.

lbrasz44

Just did dude. Not to much to say though because the plot hasn't exactly gone forward as much for my guy to actually do something haha

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Gotcha. I'll post tomorrow

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts