OOC The Age of Oppression

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    such a stereotypical Monty python ending :)

blue 468

Hey I changed Aenar's character card a bit thought my old one was to bland:D

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Yay! Sir Gibberish Man the Generous! I think I'll take the top one, even though I have nothing to do with that...

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Same way as text. Highlight it and use hyperlink.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    R'alle All you man. take the plot forward!!!

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    excuse me mr. Big lion23 could you please post you character card here? And I am confused as to what you post was about.... explain? Also, for future reference it is usually a good idea to ask for an invite in a OOC before you make a post. ;)

Big lion23

Vanguard
    Hey, I'm really sorry about this. The RP I've done in the past on places like the RuneScape Forums it works differently. I was unsure how the OOC worked here. On RSF, you just put things in double parentheses. ex. ((how is everyone?))

I'd ask for an invite but then I'd sound like a douche as I've already entered the RP and, as previously stated, my experience says different. Again, I'm sorry. Now, to my character card.

Character name: Vanguard
    Race: Nord
    Class: Warrior
    Looks: 6'3" tall. Black stripes flowing like fangs from the inside of his eye running down his laugh line on both sides of his face. Medium length, brown hair. Strong but not built.
    Personality: Refined in formallity, yet with a touch of humor, and slight guilt for the past. Very loyal, and somewhat friendly. Loves his regiment, and greatly respects every man in it. Means no disrespect for the other races of Tamriel, but does what he has to from orders. Not quickly bored, but so quickly interested. Usually willing to help strangers.
    Combat Prefs: A one-handed sword and a shield, he favors. He likes heavy armour, and doesn't care very much for any magic other than restoration.
    History: Hailing from Riften, a has-been wealthy Nord is forced away from his home after a dragon attack takes his wife and his home. He needed a family, and wanted Skyrim the way it should be, so his first thoughts were to join the Stormcloaks. Baggered for being a band-waggoner for joining at the defeat of the Imperial Legion and still getting all the glory, he ranked up rather quickly. He is now a Commander in Jarl Ulfric Stormcloaks' Army, and is training a regiment of men near Hollyfrost Farm, outside of Windhelm.
    Misc: He likes Wine better than mead, and the only race he hates are the High Elves.
    This is about it. Anymore questions, or concerns, please ask.
    Also, tell me if I'm missing anything.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Nah, don't sweat it :) I am curious though how you intend to implement Vanguard into our story. And who exactly is Stormblade?

Big lion23

Vanguard
    Glad you asked about Stormblade. If you complete the Stormcloak quests during the game, your character, the Dragonborn, will be pronounced by Ulfric himself, Stormblade. I used deductive reasoning, that since the war was won by the Stormcloaks, that Stormblade would be in their midst. If there is anything I'm doing wrong, again, please let me know. I'm new and I was looking for a good RP, and this one seems awesome. I'm interested in how I will develop this character, too. I'm wondering if it would be too much to just God-Mod all of the guys in my regiment, or make all of them characters, as well. Forget I said that. I'll get to that when it comes to that. What I'm more worried about is that letter to Stormblade. Can I make the call on what he decides, or do I just go with it, meaning take it that he'll never answer and take matters in to my own hands?

Also, do you now understand the first post I made in the RP thread? Do you understand my character's history, and where he is now. I want to make this as good as possible, so it's also more enjoyable for you guys.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    No it was a good post :) want I meant was how do you intend to interact with our rebel band when you are a Stormcloak leader? Also in regards to the Stormblade thing: In this rp I believe we have established that an argonian storm mage (one of Chiefscalynipples other characters, currently in jail) is the Dragonborn. It would, of course be fine if there was another guys as Stormblade, just make sure to not he is not the dragonborn. Also if you are confused about any other kind of rp etiquet on this site there is a guide on the main role playing section that may help you :)

Big lion23

Vanguard
    I guess we'll just have to play it out to see how I'll interact with you. The main thing will probably some form of cooperation or treachery. I'll go back an edit my post about the Dragonborn being Stormblade. Thanks for all your help. See you in the RP.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    *salutes* and you my good sir!

Big lion23

Vanguard
    Sorry, I feel like I'm spamming.

I just finished editing. Considering the long post I'll wait just a little while before posting again. I love RPing but I'll try to give others a chance at posting first XD.

Going now to probably beef-up my profile, maybe put a sig, and such.

If there's anything else at all you need, I'll more than likely be up all night.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    nah, going to bed myself. And don't worry about spamming on OOC, cept if it is like 5 pages of talking to yourself but you know what I mean :) Welcome to the formus btw :D

Big lion23

Vanguard
    "The waiting, I hate the G*d damn waiting"