• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
I enjoy experiencing this game through role play. I enjoy crafting a backstory and developing each character as an extension of my own narratives. It's what gives me pleasure and allows me to wind down after a busy week at work.

But I will never pontificat as to the nature of others play in here. If they paid for the game, they have the right and indeed the intellect to play in whichever manner they choose.

There should be no caveats or set criteria as to how this game is played...therein lies the beauty of it.

iZsoul

*Bump !*

iZsoul

Yet there are still people who agreed with me.

iZsoul

Barely. People agreed that they liked roleplaying, not forcing their way onto others because people who disagree with me are wrong, damnit.

Yeah , barely , but agreed.

Yeah , barely , but agreed.
They agreed that they like roleplaying. Everyone on this thread has said that other ways to play are not wrong, unlike you apparently seem to think.

By the way, trying to get back at me by going through my profile and marking my posts offtopic isn't going to work. It just makes you look butthurt.

iZsoul

They agreed that they like roleplaying. Everyone on this thread has said that other ways to play are not wrong, unlike you apparently seem to think.

By the way, trying to get back at me by going through my profile and marking my posts offtopic isn't going to work. It just makes you look butthurt.

There's still agreement.

Latest Given Reputation Points:
Crazykidconnor: 1 Point (finally someone with sense in their mind!) Friday at 7:20 AM

There's still agreement.

Latest Given Reputation Points:
Crazykidconnor: 1 Point (finally someone with sense in their mind!) Friday at 7:20 AM
That's one guy. One guy who has 16 posts. As opposed to roughly 20 people with 150+ posts.

I wonder whose opinions are more important? The majority? They disagree.
You have one guy. One guy.

iZsoul

That's one guy. One guy who has 16 posts. As opposed to roughly 20 people with 150+ posts.

I wonder whose opinions are more important? The majority? They disagree.
You have one guy. One guy.

There's still this one guy , and also 4 more who agreed.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts