That one weapon you want in Skyrim.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What weapon would you like in Skyrim?

• Total voters

Panzerjoust

Swords and warhammers may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me!
i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-11372-2560x1600.jpg

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I'm surprised there wasn't some kind of weapon that resembled Death's Scythe.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
A scythe is something a farmer uses to harvest wheat. You could beat a Stormcloak to death with a shovel, too. But you'd be best off using an actual weapon, not farming equipment.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
A scythe is something a farmer uses to harvest wheat. You could beat a Stormcloak to death with a shovel, too. But you'd be best off using an actual weapon, not farming equipment.
It'd be like a Daedric Artifact, I'd just put it on my wall in my house.

Clau

The Fateless One
i don't know if you guys saw those star-shaped discs witch ninjas use .those things are cool and very useful for assassinations .
320px-Ninja_Shuriken.jpg

I once thought that Azura's star was something you throw. :D

I like the halberd/spear idea.I really like the idea of staffs that bludgeon as well as carry magical properties. Being able to enchant blank staves witha spell of your choice would be neat.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Regarding spears:

anigif_idc-17858-1311881440-1.gif

I really want a one handed war hammer. Also just more designs for steel swords, I'm traditional like that.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
Regarding spears:

anigif_idc-17858-1311881440-1.gif

I really want a one handed war hammer. Also just more designs for steel swords, I'm traditional like that.
I think the Iron Sword could look a little better, too.

Gowsh

Old Fart
Other - Rapier.

I want to thrust, parry and riposte my way across the harsh northern reaches of Tamriel. I'm positive that a screaming Nord berserker wouldn't know what to make of someone dancing around with a Rapier.

But that would require some wardrobe additions and other expansions as well.

Puffy shirts, tight pants and a French accent. A personal supply of Brie, perhaps?

It would be easier on the kill-cams as well. No flying heads, just a thrust followed by a large leak.

Right? :)

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Hidden blades for the Dark Brotherhood!

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
But that would require some wardrobe additions and other expansions as well.

Puffy shirts, tight pants and a French accent. A personal supply of Brie, perhaps?

It would be easier on the kill-cams as well. No flying heads, just a thrust followed by a large leak.

Right? :)

They can have a kill cam where they stumble back, fumbling to stem the bloodflow from a dozen pinpoint wounds with their hands. Then they drift to the floor and end up slumped dead in a corner somewhere. Fun times.

And The Bretons could totally pull off the 17th century french apparel! Bring on the puffy shirts and leggings! Bring on the buckled shoes!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts