That one weapon you want in Skyrim.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What weapon would you like in Skyrim?

• Total voters

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Title is self explanatory.

Halberds and spears.

DovahCap

ReaperHemingway

There's a mod called Weapons Variant Expansion which adds shortswords and non-magical staffs.

Dual-wielding shortswords is absolutely vicious.

DovahCap

There's a mod called Weapons Variant Expansion which adds shortswords and non-magical staffs.

Dual-wielding shortswords is absolutely vicious.

Yea, I know.
I use Heavy Armory, adds Halberds/Spears/Quarterstaves/Shortswords.

Odd Child

The Bronze Boar!
How about a spiked ball and chain??

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Other - Rapier.

I want to thrust, parry and riposte my way across the harsh northern reaches of Tamriel. I'm positive that a screaming Nord berserker wouldn't know what to make of someone dancing around with a Rapier.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I'm a fan of swords, so naturally I chose short/longsword.

Aside from swords, I wouldn't mind throwable weapons, like javelins and throwing knives.

ShadowGambit

Throwing Knives
One Handed Crossbow (assassin style)
Morgenstern
Scythe
Halberd
Rapier
Bastard sword

sticky runes

one handed long range weapons (or, just give us the ability to throw knives and axes that already exist in the game, excluding rare/daedric weapons)

quarter staff
spear/trident
whip
ball & chain
claws

and maybe bombs made out of poisons that we've made from alchemy, that can have adverse effects on groups of enemies

DovahCap

Other - Rapier.

I want to thrust, parry and riposte my way across the harsh northern reaches of Tamriel. I'm positive that a screaming Nord berserker wouldn't know what to make of someone dancing around with a Rapier.

I was gonna put rapier in the poll, but I didn't think people would know what it was!

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
Throwing knives would be quite nice. Also, I think halberds would be a good addition. You know what would be really cool? War-scythes!

DovahCap

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I like the spear Idea, but I also like this Idea i saw in the DICE Skyrim Game jam Video. ( Someone infact brought it up on the forums and I watched it again lol)

It was a "Flail" or "Morning star" and they made it from a developers "Verlet Surfaces for Non-Ridged Objects" system as one of their little projects.

It looked cool, and all sorts of cool weapons could come from it like Whips and things.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts