That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mastodonOoO

That awkward moment when yout kid comes running up to u to greet you. So you going into your inventory to get a apple for your kid and realize you already ate it........and the pies too.

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
That awkward moment when you and your housecarl are fighting a lurker together, and he suddenly screams "burn the vampire!" Um... I thought you were cool with me being a vampire, Valdimar. What the hell? Was that a Freudian slip? Should I be locking my coffin at night?

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
That awkward moment when you grab the Elder Scroll of the main quest and forget to pick the Lexicon for Septimus when you leave.

ALL, THE, TIME.

Wildroses

That awkward moment were you are talking to Senna and take the dialogue option: "Instruction? Where do I sign up?" thinking it might lead to a quest because that's how most Skyrim quests happen, and instead she tells you that while you are lovely to look at and she could definitely teach me a thing or two, they weren't running classes right now. I don't have a filthy mind, 'Instruction in the finer pleasures of life' could mean a lot of things!

reddeadfriend

freelance assassin
that awkard moment when you barley defeat three tough enemies and some archer your didnt see shoots you in the back and you die instantly without saving.

CottonCandyDeath

High Elf--Imperial--SweetRoll Thief
That awkward moment when your companion charges at some mages with her sword that are attacking then she proceeds to shout " Skyrim belongs to the Nords!" all while me the Imperial High Elf is standing right behind her with a look of disgust and horror.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Not sure if this one has been done but... that awkward moment when you realize that Helgen is the only town that actually suffers damage during a dragon attack. Any time after that it doesn't matter how many dragons attack a town... nothing gets destroyed.

kyleekay

I'm sure this has been said, but it's still true:

The awkward moment when you spend more time on these forums than you do actually playing Skyrim. :eek: I need to play more so I can actually keep up with some of the game related threads!

KattSand

Premium Member
I'm sure this has been said, but it's still true:

The awkward moment when you spend more time on these forums than you do actually playing Skyrim. :eek: I need to play more so I can actually keep up with some of the game related threads!
Agreed! The only time I even go into skyrim is when I'm trying out a new graphic mod, then I take some screenshots and that's it....haven't touched a quest in forever, never even finished the dragonborn dlc, that awkward moment indeed :D

DRTBAG

Lmao....:D I've done that so many times that now I save before & after a sale;)

"Hope for everything, expect nothing."

Wuffles

Not sure if this one has been done but... that awkward moment when you realize that Helgen is the only town that actually suffers damage during a dragon attack. Any time after that it doesn't matter how many dragons attack a town... nothing gets destroyed.

You know, that's a good point... Future DLC content? having to help rebuild towns (Obtain lumber, stone, etc)?

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch

'Cuz only Alduin can destroy towns and cities and villages LOLZ :D.

KattSand

Premium Member
'Cuz only Alduin can destroy towns and cities and villages LOLZ :D.
You might be on to something here...It's obvious that Alduin is the true gangsta, The OG, while the other dragons are just posers so of course they lack the capability to destroy cities :D erhm...yeah...not sure where that came from...haha

CottonCandyDeath

that awkward moment when a guy at the stables wants you to brawl with him and you agree, then you accidentally punch his horse and all of the guards come after you and you dont have the coin to pay them off, so you go to prison for horse punching.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
I dunno know if this has been posted.

:- The awkward moment when you want to try to speak to someone , but accidently you steal an useless item like a Wooden Bowl or a Basket , people scream , fight , try to kill you and some even run away from you or just sit/stand doing nothing. Not to mention , you will be arrested for it and if you refuse to spend time in that stinking jail , then guards kill you or you kill them :p.

CottonCandyDeath

This just happened....That Awkward Moment When you're wearing the Ebony Mail armor and start fighting a dragon in Dawnstar, and you can hardly see what you're shooting at because of the armors poison effect fuming everywhere and you accidentally hit a guard, and before you know it your companion has slaughtered a dozen guards and you have to load an earlier save.

Moonwort

That awkward moment when you are playing hide and seek with your kids...
And your wife catches you using an invisibility spell.

CottonCandyDeath

That awkward moment when you decide to so lovingly refer to your stolen horse as Horker Loaf, and then your boyfriend walks into the room as you are shouting ' Run Horker Loaf run!'

GratuitousViolets

PS3 Addict
That awkward moment when you're swinging your sword like a boss for no reason thinking you're awesome and look bad ass...and then your follower decides to get in your way, gets smacked and goes flying 20 feet like a frisbee (but luckily gets up seemingly unscatched and knows best not to ask what you think you're playing at).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts