That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
Was he a Redguard? Was he rich? Was he obnoxious? Did he own a farm? Why am I asking so many questions? :D

1. Actually, yes. :)

2-4. I have no idea, as I only heard his name and saw him in passing at an airport.

5. The answer to that is between you and Talos. ;)

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
That awkward moment when you fast travel to a Stormcloak camp and their horses are on top of each other.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
That awkward moment when you kill a Stormcloak and they pull a giant victim, landing off in Talos knows where.

OgdruJahad

That awkward moment when after waiting for ages for the "Detected" sign to go away, you realise the thing that's detecting you is your horse.

That awkward moment when after waiting for ages for the "Detected" sign to go away, you realise the thing that's detecting you is your horse.
2ev8e3b.jpg

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
When you go to your friend's house and he asks for Skyrim help and when the save loads you see he has two dead women in his bed in Breezehome with a nude mod on. (Ironically he wanted to know how to marry Lydia)

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
I'm sure someone has said this already, but that awkward moment when you enter your home and a civilian is inside. *fist shake*

A

Apollyon Yagami

that awkward moment when you enter Honeyside in Riften and the mannequins are walking around like "I don't give a damn i will just walk around and creep out your wife yo!"

The Nonchalant Thief

Bunny shall die!
That awkward moment after you stealthily sneak up behind your target only to facepalm when the target walks past you and then somehow vanishes with more skill than the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood combined.

That awkward moment when, (on the PC version), you put in the code to change the gender of your guy character to a girl... then to take off the helmet long after that to find that the head stayed the same.............
(I'm not a pervert btw :D)

Sorry that the pic looks so bad.. it's a webcam pic of a picture from a prepaid cell. Imagine that..haha..
Snapshot_20120909_4.JPG

DovahCap

That awkward moment when you enter a house at two in the morning IRL and the mannequins are moving, but only when you don't look at them.

Like those freaking angel things in Doctor Who.

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
That awkward moment when a person uses the shadow cloak of Nocturnal to cock block use of your enchanting table in Honeyside.

DovahCap

That awkward moment when a person uses the shadow cloak of Nocturnal to cock block use of your enchanting table in Honeyside.

So wait, someone other than the player character has access to the shadow cloak?

Coyote

The Epic
That awkward moment when this:
Bonus points if someone else who's never played Skyrim is in the same room as you.

and then you explain to your friend..

"it happens when you add to his equitment..i mean, when you remove his gear..wait i mean when you mess with his items....wow how do i make this sound not weird?"

That awkward moment where you see a giant being attacked by a dragon and you stop to help only to find yourself flying into orbit as the giant decides to attack you instead of the dragon thats kicking its ass.