• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Guildenstern

So I'm on the mission where I need to infiltrate the Thalmor embassy. Easy enough, I get in, cause the distraction, and go to sneak out the kitchen door... only it isn't there. The entire wall on which the kitchen door should be located is missing. I can see bits and pieces of game assets behind the wall such as the flames of candles and a few random bits of junk scattered about but apart from that there's nothing. When Malborn goes to open the door (that doesn't exist) he just stands there and when I approach I get the "close door" prompt suggesting that the door is indeed open, but I just can't advance through it in any way. So I'm effectively stuck here.

Any idea what the hell is going on?

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
Hit the tilda key ~` in the game and type in "tcl" without quotes and walk through the wall.

Type "tcl" again to switch it off.

Also you need to update Skyrim.

Guildenstern

The tlc command doesn't move your position in the game space, just the camera. Input the command again and the camera snaps back to the space your character originally occupied at the time the original command was entered. Skyrim is also updated to the latest version, as Steam does so automatically.

At any rate, apparently it was a problem with the enhanced lights and FX plugin. Strange, as this appears to be the only instance where it interferes with anything. Disabled it and the wall was back and I could move on. Anybody else running that plugin should be advised that this is a potential issue you could run into.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts