• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lorundil

Ok, so time and again I've wondered about the Royalty of the Altmer. Do they have a king? Time and again I've heard of a "Pheonix King" but nothing says what this is? I'm trying to create a Royal High Elf in Skyrim and need a little history. Does royalty have a surname? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Generally Crappy

Member in Good Standing of House Redoran
There is not a whole lot of information on the Summerset Isles, as it has always been shrouded in mystery. However, the Pocket Guide to the Empire's chapter on the Summerset Isles, it mentions that, "The Queen of Firsthold, for example, is the Dunmer Morgiah, daughter of Barenziah and sister of the King of Morrowind, Helseth." Also, it states that the daughter of the King of Shimmerene has been assassinated. If we take a look at the map of the Summerset Isles, http://www.imperial-library.info/sites/default/files/gallery_files/obcodex_summerset_isles.jpg , we can see that these are in fact cities. So, I am going to guess that these cities are the capitals of individual districts, and that these districts each have their own Kings. This could also be a reason for the seventy years of silence before the Great War, because of internal strife being caused by individual Kings.

Lorundil

Ok, thanks. I really hope that if the next Bethesda TES isnt Summerset Isles, that there is at least a MAJOR DLC which adds it to either the next game, or Skyrim.

DryadSpeaks

Killing dragons like it's nobody's business.
Ok, thanks. I really hope that if the next Bethesda TES isnt Summerset Isles, that there is at least a MAJOR DLC which adds it to either the next game, or Skyrim.
At first I read your post as "I really hope the next TES isn't Summerset Isles" and was like OMG WHAT?! hahaha. I'm hoping that it will be...I almost always play an Altmer, and that would just be great!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts