TES:6 improvements over Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hunfar

FYI: I had no clue there was another thread about this lol :|

When TES:6 hits in, i'm guessing 6.5-8 years, I think the improvements below should be expected. I just kinda went off the top of my head so i'll probably add more later.

Animation Improvements

cloud formations - Weather clouds should be seen forming at a distance and pass by you, rather than materializing and disappearing from every direction.

drinking -I think we can honestly say drinking things like beer would be much better with animations so they have at least some use. Perhaps we can use the stick/mouse, pull back to drink and push forward to set down until it's empty?

eating - Another fairly pointless item (food) that would be better for RP'ing if it had animations.

grabbing fish - Actually grabbing fish would be sweet as opposed to spamming a button/key and watching them vanish into thin air.

cutting hides with knife - This one I can do without, just another immersive addition.

pulling/cutting ingrediants - Same as above.

two weapons sheathed - It would be nice to actually see both of your weapons sheathed.

first person walking - Just an opinion that some camera movement could be added depending on what you're doing (walking, jumping, going uphill, etc) to make it more realistic.

Other Improvements

smarter A.I - A big flaw atm, standing on a small rock formation and watching the enemy run
off into the distance. Enemies should act as they would in real life, or a lot closer to it at least.

start camp fires - Setting up your own camp will make playing as a woodsman much better.

cook food on fires - Cooking on the go will also add to the realism and gameplay.

carry/set up tent - Not a must but it would be nice. I know there's a mod but it's not very good.

Suggested:

Failed Reaper - sprinting jump

One thing they need to do, and I can't remember if they had it in Oblivion, but the ability to jump while the character is sprinting. I understand the Whirlwind Sprint can get you to ledges that are further away, but just a simple sprinting jump would be nice.

Well there was no sprint button in Oblivion, so yeah you could jump while running :p

HAHAHA!!! oh yeah :D I feel like the fool now lol!