• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sticky Ninja 3

A Baller Jarl
Tell me
-who are you married to?
-why?
-where do you live?
-what you you do?

Just curious :)

ThePauperKing

Commando Chicken
I've been married several times to Lydia, then after her passing, I spent time to grieve and mourn, but then I found myself being sweet on a girl in Riften, I can't quite remember her name, but she also passed away due to a fatal magic experiment (right nasty, it was), after that I settled down for a while, and eventually married Ysolda. We own a nice litte house called Lakeview Manor, and we enjoy spending our day with the kids, hunting, and protecting out home from whatever nature throws at us. This ranges from giants to dragons to bandits to the silliest of things like I stray shade that come from, well only the gods know that one haha. I do thoroughly enjoy spending my day in my library though. Sometimes, I even block out all of the world around me. When I think about it, it's rather queer that I spend so much time up on that tower... Must be the cool winds from the lake.

coinop25

My Dunmer is married to Sylgja. She and the kids (Sophie and Lucia) live at Lakeview Manor with Anneke Crag-Jumper, Sylgja's mom.

My Breton vampire will be proposing to Eola soon (mostly so I can check out this quest "The Gift," as it seems like she wouldn't mind as much as some characters).

That said ... I was kind of disappointed with marriage in this game. I wish you could give spouses gifts or have other conversations like you can with adopted kids. It's a shallow kind of interaction with the kids, even, but at least it's more than "where's my money" and "make me a sandwich."

Sticky Ninja 3

A Baller Jarl
I've been married several times to Lydia, then after her passing, I spent time to grieve and mourn, but then I found myself being sweet on a girl in Riften, I can't quite remember her name, but she also passed away due to a fatal magic experiment (right nasty, it was), after that I settled down for a while, and eventually married Ysolda. We own a nice litte house called Lakeview Manor, and we enjoy spending our day with the kids, hunting, and protecting out home from whatever nature throws at us. This ranges from giants to dragons to bandits to the silliest of things like I stray shade that come from, well only the gods know that one haha. I do thoroughly enjoy spending my day in my library though. Sometimes, I even block out all of the world around me. When I think about it, it's rather queer that I spend so much time up on that tower... Must be the cool winds from the lake.
lika sir

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I was married once...Dreadful experience that was. I married the first woman I talked to in Whiterun, and ended up seriously regretting it...Especially since I (as I later found out) couldn't remarry. My current character is a bit of a loner, but over time has seriously come to enjoy Lydia's company... Even though she has a tendency to stand in the worst locations and rush into battle a bit too prematurely.

jonathan90

well known member
I just recently got a poof marriage request from my male steward.:D he asked me to marry him and I thought to myself....oh god, soooo gay!!!!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts