• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kame43

This spell is the only reason I level up my Alteration Tree. What better way to pass the time then throwing potatoes at dragons?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
This spell is the only reason I level up my Alteration Tree. What better way to pass the time then throwing potatoes at dragons?

Is this just random thoughts or just whatever? Cause my Khajiit uses it a lot. When I feel lazy I just use telekinises. Or when there's a not so deadly trap annoyingly in my way.:p

Kame43

Is this just random thoughts or just whatever? Cause my Khajiit uses it a lot. When I feel lazy I just use telekinises. Or when there's a not so deadly trap annoyingly in my way.:p

It's essentially just me putting this out there. I killed an Elder Dragon with potatoes. What more could I want?

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.

It's essentially just me putting this out there. I killed an Elder Dragon with potatoes. What more could I want?

In that case. MORE POTATOES!!!!!!:p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts