• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

How long should I wait to start spending my Perk Points?

• Right away you dummy. Do you wanna keep dying.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wait until lvl 10. You can survive that long.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
Hi guys, Im new to the forum... I stopped playing skyrim a while back, but I was watching the gameplay and the trailer for The Elder Scrolls Online and it got me back into playing so here goes.

I picked an Orc, I like the orcs there BA....and because I want to make a Tank. Yes I know alot of people use Tanks, their boring why don't I choose a Mage or an Assassin... Honestly I wanna laugh at every creature in this game.. Sooooo lol.....

Okay anyway, I wanted your opinion on how long I should wait to start spending my Perk points... some say right away some say wait till lvl 10-20 exe. Please Vote Above ^^^^^^^^.

Ok so my tank... Health and Stamina ratio.... i was thinking 2/1..
Main Perks: Heavy Armor, Enchanting, smithing, 1-handed, block
Secondary Perks: Alchemy, Restoration<<--Maybe?

Stone: Warrior at first, but No idea..... < Need help here!

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
First off welcome to the forums.

My vote goes to level 20. Reason being, you might want want to change your mind later.

And warrior stone should be fine. Your combat skills improve 20% faster. So I don't see a problem there.

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
First off welcome to the forums.

My vote goes to level 20. Reason being, you might want want to change your mind later.

And warrior stone should be fine. Your combat skills improve 20% faster plus added bonuses on warrior skills. So I don't see a problem there.
ty for the welcome.. Yea it should be okay to keep for a while..and i was thinking wait to spend points aswell

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
Come on people.... Throw me a bone here!!!!!!!!!!

Doomy

I would go for it straight away, you are supposed to be enjoying yourself. Would drop alchemy, and leave enchant till later, too many skills weakens you. Save those items to enchant and disenchant and filled soul gems until you are level 20 or so and nice and butch. Then pile them all into enchant. A crappy enchant skill is a waste of time except you want cash

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk 2

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
I would go for it straight away, you are supposed to be enjoying yourself. Would drop alchemy, and leave enchant till later, too many skills weakens you. Save those items to enchant and disenchant and filled soul gems until you are level 20 or so and nice and butch. Then pile them all into enchant. A crappy enchant skill is a waste of time except you want cash

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk 2
Ty,but those are the perks I aim to work on with this build, not what Im gonna necessarily start with

Silk Zither

If you are certain about being a warrior tank, then why not spend perks straight away on those skills that you are definitely going to use, such as heavy armor, weapon and shield, and smithing. Then choose a few supplementary skills such as enchanting, alchemy, or restoration when you get to level 10 or 20.

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
If you are certain about being a warrior tank, then why not spend perks straight away on those skills that you are definitely going to use, such as heavy armor, weapon and shield, and smithing. Then choose a few supplementary skills such as enchanting, alchemy, or restoration when you get to level 10 or 20.
Thats true... But I was hoping to see if my build was going to be enough or did someone have a different approach. thats why I wanted to know.