• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
I didn't know where to post this thread, so hopefully this is the right spot. How cool would it be for the next TES VI to basicly be all of Tamriel? it would be big, have all the TES wrapped into one bundle, and make it open world. no more of this each town is a cell i,e requires load screens. I would really like to see forests where you can look up at the tree tops and not be able to see the sun/moon/sky. Anyone else here feel the same way i feel?

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I didn't know where to post this thread, so hopefully this is the right spot. How cool would it be for the next TES VI to basicly be all of Tamriel? it would be big, have all the TES wrapped into one bundle, and make it open world. no more of this each town is a cell i,e requires load screens. I would really like to see forests where you can look up at the tree tops and not be able to see the sun/moon/sky. Anyone else here feel the same way i feel?

I'm not sure about that, but The Elder Scrolls online is taking place in all of Tamriel.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I'm not sure about that, but The Elder Scrolls online is taking place in all of Tamriel.
It's one of my biggest reasons for putting together a desktop for gaming. Now that I'm ES hooked, I want to continue with ES online. Fortunately, from what I'm reading it's still about 70% RPG and I can skip the MMO completely.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
ES Arena had the entirety of Tamriel though in caveman graphics.
I'd wager with the new gen of gaming systems and PCs getting more and more powerful, they could probably do it. Though I don't see why they would when they can crank out a game for each region and make more money, and that's all it's really about.

Serperior

ES Arena had the entirety of Tamriel though in caveman graphics.
I'd wager with the new gen of gaming systems and PCs getting more and more powerful, they could probably do it. Though I don't see why they would when they can crank out a game for each region and make more money, and that's all it's really about.
Make it DLC like hammerfall DLC for $30 and so on. You get one free when you buy the game.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Make it DLC like hammerfall DLC for $30 and so on. You get one free when you buy the game.

That could work, but again why make $30 when you can make $60 or maybe even $70+ I haven't heard how much next gen games will be. Not to mention those would be HUGE DLCs and likely wrought with problems and bugs, but it could work.

Suleku

The Grey Knight

would be even better if we had a mod about that o_O... the Epic storyline of Suleku saving his fellow redguards from the tyranny of the Thalmor :D... The lands of hammerfell shall once again experience the peace and freedom it rightfully deserves ^^;

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
would be even better if we had a mod about that o_O... the Epic storyline of Suleku saving his fellow redguards from the tyranny of the Thalmor :D... The lands of hammerfell shall once again experience the peace and freedom it rightfully deserves ^^;

Umm...you're a bit late...thalmor be gone as of 4E 180, but meh with Apocrypha & an elder scroll I'm sure you could figure out Time Travel.

On topic: Could you imagine the mods that would be made for an all encompassing tamriel game, they'd be amazing.
Plus the sheer amount of armor and weapons needed in the game would be staggering. Can't have the common Valenwood armor be as common in Skyrim and so on. Not too mention the beasts and factions, it would truly be a massive game, but I do hope they make it.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Umm...you're a bit late...thalmor be gone as of 4E 180, but meh with Apocrypha & an elder scroll I'm sure you could figure out Time Travel.

On topic: Could you imagine the mods that would be made for an all encompassing tamriel game, they'd be amazing.
Plus the sheer amount of armor and weapons needed in the game would be staggering. Can't have the common Valenwood armor be as common in Skyrim and so on. Not too mention the beasts and factions, it would truly be a massive game, but I do hope they make it.

There is a mod for Morrowing called Skywind. I haven't played Morrowind but the mod looks badass!

But the sad part is there seemed to be less textures and all. The modder didn't do any variation in texturing.

If you don't understand what I am saying then here is a simpler sentence: The ground has only one texture

I wouldn't want a game that big. I'd rather they put greater detail into a smaller area. A giant Elder Scrolls game would be incredible, but I think Bethesda even being able to do that is a decade or more out.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts