• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
Even though there would be no alliances I would guess that alot of the races would perhaps target Altmer/Thalmor a little more and show them a little more attention after all they did go against a god, plus im pretty sure Talos would tell Akatosh to send a Dragonborn down there and kill those dirty Thalmor bastards for him lol :D (how do I know all this, Intuition)

FullmetalHeart20

Even though there would be no alliances I would guess that alot of the races would perhaps target Altmer/Thalmor a little more and show them a little more attention after all they did go against a god, plus im pretty sure Talos would tell Akatosh to send a Dragonborn down there and kill those dirty Thalmor bastards for him lol :D (how do I know all this, Intuition)
Even Altmer hate the Thalmor. They kill 9 in 10 little mer babies for "purity".
As for Talos telling Akatosh what to do? You really don't know much about Elder Scrolls ideology, do you?

Ignami351

INFP of the Blue Variety
if anyone was actually into the elder scrolls lore, you would know (or at least think) It was the argonians.
excuse me, what happened after the oblivion crisis again?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
if anyone was actually into the elder scrolls lore, you would know (or at least think) It was the argonians.
excuse me, what happened after the oblivion crisis again?
After the Oblivion Crisis the Argonians took advantage of the weakened Empire and seceded and also took advantage of the even more weakened Dunmer of Morrowind (due to the destruction caused by the eruption of the Red Mountain and the Ministry of Truth falling from the skies into Vvardenfell) and invaded and took over the remaining inhabitable region of southern Morriwnd.

After that the An-Xileel would learn of the invasion of Tamriel by the floating city of Umbriel and its army of the unliving from the Hist Tree of Lilmoth and abandon Lilmoth and everything in Umbriel's path as it made its way into Morrowind. They let the all Saxhleel outside of their faction get slaughtered without warning them because of the animosity and disdain they held for them as "assimilated". So much for racial solidarity.

I'm not sure why any of this would lead one to conclude that the the Saxhleel would hold a distinct advantage over any of the other races in a race war.

If you're referring to what the Saxhleel did during the Oblivion Crisis please read my post on the preceding page. >^^<

Saint Vicious

Still sober
Orcs and argonians. Because for one, green in an awesome color. And if magic fails and if melee fails we can bite you to death. Even an old wore out orc can use his dentures as a weapon if necessary.

Ignami351

INFP of the Blue Variety
After the Oblivion Crisis the Argonians took advantage of the weakened Empire and seceded and also took advantage of the even more weakened Dunmer of Morrowind (due to the destruction caused by the eruption of the Red Mountain and the Ministry of Truth falling from the skies into Vvardenfell) and invaded and took over the remaining inhabitable region of southern Morriwnd.

After that the An-Xileel would learn of the invasion of Tamriel by the floating city of Umbriel and its army of the unliving from the Hist Tree of Lilmoth and abandon Lilmoth and everything in Umbriel's path as it made its way into Morrowind. They let the all Saxhleel outside of their faction get slaughtered without warning them because of the animosity and disdain they held for them as "assimilated". So much for racial solidarity.

I'm not sure why any of this would lead one to conclude that the the Saxhleel would hold a distinct advantage over any of the other races in a race war.

If you're referring to what the Saxhleel did during the Oblivion Crisis please read my post on the preceding page. >^^<
Lol ok I was wrong but whatever, they seemed pretty menacing to me when they did this. I think that's why they'd win; they're foreign and savage, and take ruthless advantage of the enemies weaknesses.

FullmetalHeart20

Orcs and argonians. Because for one, green in an awesome color. And if magic fails and if melee fails we can bite you to death. Even an old wore out orc can use his dentures as a weapon if necessary.
It would take magic and weapons (as well as stealth) failing for that to be useful, and hell will freeze over before that happens.