Tamriel at War. Choose who would win!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Who Would Win?!?! (Please Read Below)

• Total voters

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Here me out on this before you make your decision. Here is my conclusion if these factions decided all to go at war at ounce, no teams . :

The Stormcloak Rebellion would be crushed because they would be trying to drive the Legion AND Forsworn out of Skyrim. The Morag Tang would go hunt down the few Dark Brotherhood members remaining, since they are anti Dark Brotherhood. The Dominion would crush the Legion. The Forswon would attack the Dominion, but fail and be obliterated. The Dominion would be rather weakened , and be picked off by the Morag Tang. NOTE please do research on the morag tang if you do not know them.

Anyways, besides me "conclusion" , what do you guys think :)

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
Skeever army and Nightingale, with the Nocturnal powers (If ur putting DB up there you might as well put the stealthier up as well) -_-

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
The problem with scenarios like these, while interesting to think about, is that we just don't know the size of each respective organization/army.

From my understanding the Morag Tong was an organization similar to the Dark Brotherhood. There are several "guilds" spread throughout Morrowind. I would assume that the guilds themselves are rather small and close-knit. Not of the scale as an Imperial Legion.

So what are the Tong's numbers? A few dozen? A hundred? I'm not sure how they would stack up against seemingly thousands of troops on the otherside. Pretty sure none of us truly believes that the Imperial army is made up of only what we see in-game.

All things being equal, I would probably tip the scales to the Imperials. They are the most diverse since they allow any being into their fold. While Hammerfell could potentially crush them in a physical confrontation, Redguards could also be outmatched vs. mages from the Empire or from the Altmer or Dunmer.

Static

With Tamriel in its current state, I'd say the Aldmeri Dominion would win, although the victory wouldn't come easily. There simply isn't an army large enough to defy them. I think the Redguard and Argonians would last the longest, simply because the climates of Hammerfel and Black Marsh are enough to kill legions on their own, and both races are experts at combat in that terrain, but if the Empire fell there would be little that could openly oppose the Aldmeri.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts