• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jorrvaskr

Ulfgar Bear-Arm
You're assuming that is how it works, but information is suggesting otherwise.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
then you should read my thread I made earlier about Plotholes in Morrowind/Oblivon and Skyrim and exactly what information is this you speak of?

A arch mage cannot optimize the diffetence between a ghoast and a godly apparition? Tisk tisk shame lol

His shrine grants you a blessing. Only shrines of Divines, can do that. Which the power to give blessings, is from worship. Without worship a 'Divine' can die/lose their ability to connect with the mortal world.
So mwell i wasn't considering fabrication of gods. its not exactly short sighted but i had questioned the aspect of feeding a spirit by worshipping the commanded spirit to to immortality conneted to the physical world, in the game. This in my opinion is not so much a fabricayed trith in the real world. Very odd yeah?but i javent have the slightest idea on the benefactor for skyrims people lol

Did it ever occur to you Mankar Camaron only wears the amulet because of a game mechanic so you can't pickpocket it off him it only appears on him due to said mechanics as it is a wearable item and it is in his Inventory and that's how the mechanics treat NPCs

And for the Debate Tiber Septim has Dragonblood from Akatosh, The player Character in Skyrim has Dragonblood from Akatosh, Martin septim is no diffrent that blood that flows through those known as Dragonborn got there blood from Akatosh who is a Divine Even if Tiber Septim was not a Divine his blood would have probably still worked because it came from a Divine because he is Dragonborn and thus has Akatosh's Blood flowing through their veins Martin Septim's also has Akatosh's Blood and that blood is of Divine nature so it would have worked yet he never thought about using it. it was an overlooked Plot-hole like not being able to use your own blood if you had become Sheogorath which honestly should have been implemented in a way also like the Plot-hole in Morrowind where you could contract the Disease of Sanius Lupius through Bloodmoon despite the fact you will probably have Corprus at that point which makes you immune to any and all diseases and the Plot-hole in Skyrim in the Theives guild where Karliah can poison you with an Arrow even though you may be a vampire thus immune to poison.

Maybe use a few more periods? That would make it so much easier to read, buddy.
Must be some good poison then 0.o

Mage its not on account of being a divine or not Maritn Septim is Dragonborn the Dragonblood is from Akatosh martin may not be divine but his blood sure as hell is that same blood flowed through Tiber septim it seems it just did not occur to him or he is very afraid of needles to use it its sort of like the blood of the daedra quest if you have become sheogorath why not just use your own blood?
it seem to have not occured to your own character or Bethesda never intended that when it clearly should have been plausible to do. The same blood that akatosh has flows through the blood of all dragons and all dragonborns.

His blood is not the exact same blood. Which is why it's a matter of debate about what the Amulet of Kings actually does, or why Mankar Camoran could wear it.

It's theorized that the Amulet is what is granting the blood, often through Divine mandate which the Septim Dynasty had. If you look at the Septim bloodline, the direct line from Tiber ends. More distant lines are used, which is why you see Emperor's taking on the name 'Septim' as a title.
As i recall markan is the cult leader right?

Twiffle

There is only one true Devine, , , , ,

jesus-fish-bg.jpg

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts