• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Just because talos blood was accepted in the quest for that mission that just guarantees he's the 9th Devine, but isn't tiber septim a dragon born meaning he already has the blood of the Devinesthus disproving that evidense

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
The KOTN questline shows that Talos is a god or as followers of the Oldways believe a very powerful Spirit, but the quest to open paradise which requires you to get a sample of his Blood? Personally I believe martin could have just used his own blood on account of being Dragonborn the dragon blood did come from Akatosh. So really his blood would have worked it probably did not occur to him though to use it so he sent you to find Tiber Septim's Armour which had his blood which would have worked regardless of if he was a divine or not on account of being the damn Dragonborn and if it did occur to martin, you would have been able to get into paradise quicker thus getting the amulet back sooner getting martin to light the Dragonfires sooner being able to seal the gates of oblivon before mehrunes dagon showed up thus being able to continue the Septim dynasty and possible prevent a lot of things.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
His shrine grant an blessing, which is an indication of being Divine. Tiber Septim's blood is different from Martin's blood. Martin isn't a Divine, and you also meet the Aspect of Tiber Septim in Morrowind.

tx12001

Mage its not on account of being a divine or not Maritn Septim is Dragonborn the Dragonblood is from Akatosh martin may not be divine but his blood sure as hell is that same blood flowed through Tiber septim it seems it just did not occur to him or he is very afraid of needles to use it its sort of like the blood of the daedra quest if you have become sheogorath why not just use your own blood?
it seem to have not occured to your own character or Bethesda never intended that when it clearly should have been plausible to do. The same blood that akatosh has flows through the blood of all dragons and all dragonborns.

His shrine grant an blessing, which is an indication of being Divine. Tiber Septim's blood is different from Martin's blood. Martin isn't a Divine, and you also meet the Aspect of Tiber Septim in Morrowind.
A arch mage cannot optimize the diffetence between a ghoast and a godly apparition? Tisk tisk shame lol

A arch mage cannot optimize the diffetence between a ghoast and a godly apparition? Tisk tisk shame lol
Bitch! Im imperial! My ignorance knows no bounds!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Mage its not on account of being a divine or not Maritn Septim is Dragonborn the Dragonblood is from Akatosh martin may not be divine but his blood sure as hell is that same blood flowed through Tiber septim it seems it just did not occur to him or he is very afraid of needles to use it its sort of like the blood of the daedra quest if you have become sheogorath why not just use your own blood?
it seem to have not occured to your own character or Bethesda never intended that when it clearly should have been plausible to do. The same blood that akatosh has flows through the blood of all dragons and all dragonborns.

His blood is not the exact same blood. Which is why it's a matter of debate about what the Amulet of Kings actually does, or why Mankar Camoran could wear it.

It's theorized that the Amulet is what is granting the blood, often through Divine mandate which the Septim Dynasty had. If you look at the Septim bloodline, the direct line from Tiber ends. More distant lines are used, which is why you see Emperor's taking on the name 'Septim' as a title.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

His shrine grants you a blessing. Only shrines of Divines, can do that. Which the power to give blessings, is from worship. Without worship a 'Divine' can die/lose their ability to connect with the mortal world.

tx12001

Did it ever occur to you Mankar Camaron only wears the amulet because of a game mechanic so you can't pickpocket it off him it only appears on him due to said mechanics as it is a wearable item and it is in his Inventory and that's how the mechanics treat NPCs

And for the Debate Tiber Septim has Dragonblood from Akatosh, The player Character in Skyrim has Dragonblood from Akatosh, Martin septim is no diffrent that blood that flows through those known as Dragonborn got there blood from Akatosh who is a Divine Even if Tiber Septim was not a Divine his blood would have probably still worked because it came from a Divine because he is Dragonborn and thus has Akatosh's Blood flowing through their veins Martin Septim's also has Akatosh's Blood and that blood is of Divine nature so it would have worked yet he never thought about using it. it was an overlooked Plot-hole like not being able to use your own blood if you had become Sheogorath which honestly should have been implemented in a way also like the Plot-hole in Morrowind where you could contract the Disease of Sanius Lupius through Bloodmoon despite the fact you will probably have Corprus at that point which makes you immune to any and all diseases and the Plot-hole in Skyrim in the Theives guild where Karliah can poison you with an Arrow even though you may be a vampire thus immune to poison.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Like Mage said: When you activate his shrine you accept a blessing, and his amulet actually has an effect on you. If he wouldn't be a divine that would not be the case.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Did it ever occur to you Mankar Camaron only wears the amulet because of a game mechanic so you can't pickpocket it off him it only appears on him due to said mechanics as it is a wearable item and it is in his Inventory and that's how the mechanics treat NPCs

And for the Debate Tiber Septim has Dragonblood from Akatosh, The player Character in Skyrim has Dragonblood from Akatosh, Martin septim is no diffrent that blood that flows through those known as Dragonborn got there blood from Akatosh who is a Divine Even if Tiber Septim was not a Divine his blood would have probably still worked because it came from a Divine because he is Dragonborn and thus has Akatosh's Blood flowing through their veins Martin Septim's also has Akatosh's Blood and that blood is of Divine nature so it would have worked yet he never thought about using it. it was an overlooked Plot-hole like not being able to use your own blood if you had become Sheogorath which honestly should have been implemented in a way also like the Plot-hole in Morrowind where you could contract the Disease of Sanius Lupius through Bloodmoon despite the fact you will probably have Corprus at that point which makes you immune to any and all diseases and the Plot-hole in Skyrim in the Theives guild where Karliah can poison you with an Arrow even though you may be a vampire thus immune to poison.

Maybe use a few more periods? That would make it so much easier to read, buddy.

tx12001

No one is saying he isnt. I am are saying even if he was not a divine his blood would have still worked in "The Blood of a Divine" quest because of being a Dragonborn and thus having the dragonblood which came from Akatosh who is a Divine so what I am saying is Tiber Septim already had divine blood before becoming a divine

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination

I have no idea what you're on about..

tx12001

I have no idea what you're on about..
He means that person in Morrowind who claimed to be Talos could have been the Spirit of Tiber Septim not an Avatar of him

Jorrvaskr

Ulfgar Bear-Arm

I'm sorry, but this is failed logic. Be like saying "Did it ever occur to you General Tullius is Imperial because of a game mechanic" or "The Jarls are Nords because of a game mechanic"

Talos is Divine, no matter how many ways you want to try swing it. He (Or better yet they) are considered an separate entity to Akatosh.

Jorrvaskr

Ulfgar Bear-Arm
He means that person in Morrowind who claimed to be Talos could have been the Spirit of Tiber Septim not an Avatar of him

Spirits can only manifest around where their body died, as noted in the TES Novels. Or by means of Necromancy and there weren't any Necromancers around where you meet Wulf.

He's the avatar of Tiber Septim.

tx12001

Question does anyone understand what I am talking about? what does this have to do with Skyrim? this has to do with the Oblivion quest in the Game Oblivon in the "Blood of the Divines" Quest where you have to go to sancr tor to retrieve Tiber Septims amour so you can use the blood on it as part of the Ritual that opens a portal to paradise? I am saying even if he was not a GOD his blood would have still worked because he was Dragonborn and Dragonborn's blood comes from Akatosh therefor it is already Divine

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts