• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Necromis

yeah, most everyone does at some point, he is part of the daedric quests. Just to know he is unkillable if you can deal with his annoying voice you can take him on other missions as a *sorta* follower till you finish his quest line.

JohanL

404 Error
the dogs name is Barbas and he is very annoying, he pushes you as if your not going fast enough. and rushes every foe...:confused:

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
the dogs name is Barbas and he is very annoying, he pushes you as if your not going fast enough. and rushes every foe...:confused:
that sob has nudged me off mountains before......hated that damn dog. I can understand why clavicus is so f'in annoyed with him. haha

Jeff31

Premium Member
Barbas yeah he came up missing after I finished the mission:p.

Yeah, I had a dog and it got lost during my lycanthropic transformation, so I was thrilled to run into Barbas. Irritating bastard wouldn't stop nudging me all the time, making it difficult to do all manner of looting and aiming... In the end I wasn't that bummed to be rid of him when that adventure reached its conclusion. Currently fielding a team without a dog, but also powerful enough now that I'm not needing the canine assist to get by.

I found the NY-type accent hilarious for being so far out of reality. Odd, wrong, but funny.

Jojobinks70

Can anyone comment on what happens if you take Clavicus other "deals"? Or is this too much of a spoiler? I kinda wished I made a save point here so I could have seen what happens if you made the deal with the devil. I took the dogs advice and just stuck with giving the dog back to him.