Tale of the Dragonborn freeform roleplay

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

Khaaz dovah of the highest level.
    " oah, woah there little wolf" Ri'tai grinned. He was getting to confident. "firstly, Ri'tai is not from the dark brotherhood. Ri'tai could never bring himself to kill people for no other reason but for a sick pleasure and money. Secondly, If he were to harm one of you, Ri'tai know you would slit my throught before He could say "Azurah take you!" So why would he? Now. Ri'tai am going to show you its power on my friendly neighborhood argonian here. Trust me. Ri'tai would never hurt these guys. If it werent for argonians, Ri'tai would never have been able to sell in morrowind!" He fired the staff straight at the throat of hijiinks for about 3 seconds. It would take about 20 seconds, but he would feel like he had took a shot of pure skooma. Very dazed, and slightly giggly. If he could giggle in the first place. He might also see some things that weren't there. Maby.

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Sorcia went rigid from where she leaned on the table, and she pulled an arrow from her quiver, wielding it like a dagger. She looked at Ri'tai for a mere second before turning to watch the Argonian.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    Erik jumped at the khajiit! If he landed the blow the khajiit would be incapacitated but not dead!

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    When the three second cast was done, Sorcia yelled out to try to pull the others out of a rage, if they went into one at all. She didn't know these people well, but the sword seemed to answer every thing. She took a breath, pulled her satchel off the floor and wandered over to study the Argonian's effects. One of her latest brews from this evening, before these encounters, might be able to help.

Epsilon

Shaun
    Shaun was a little surprised about the recent events that took place and wasnt sure what exactly to do and if the khajiit was trying to harm the argonian or not.

"Hey khajiit what exactly is going on with him now!!? Sorcia do you have any potions on you to help the effect??"

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Sorcia stared at the Argonian and frowned, "I... Well, it looks like he's on a skooma buzz... Here, a simple healing potion should help with that."
    She opened a different part of her satchel and quickly conjured a potion, which she slipped into the Argonian's hand.

The Black Cloud N9ne

Article Writer
    Hijinks took the potion and dizzily nodded to the Breton alchemist. He quickly drinks it thinking, "As harmless as this may be, Ri'tai drugged me!"

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

"So, can we continue adventuring? Whats the next step?" R'itai was excited. New friends, New enemies, and even dragons too! That was, until he also took a sip of Sorcia's potion, as he thought it would clear his head. Now he was just depressed. With a hangover.

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Settling back into her seat and taking a long swig of her wine, Sorcia turned to the other Breton, "Is there anything wrong with him joining us? I know the effects of skooma well and if he doesn't force an overdose, we should be fine." With that said, she cast a wary look upon the Khajiit then to the others.

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

Ri'tai growled at Sorcia. He was in a bad mood now his head was cleared. "How dare you remove Ri'tais skooma. Hags feed on your body, for years to come. Now, where is my bottle?" He spotted it. Ahhh. 's better." he murmured, downing the skooma in one go, before casting the staff on himself for 2 seconds. He was back in his good mood. "Uhm, please don't mention my, umm, habits to the guards. I tend to get a bit, ahh, angry without my skooma. Sorry sorcia" He looked ashamed. He had shown weakness to his friends, and he hated himself for it.

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Sorcia took a sip of her wine and leaned back, "Forgiven. I was raised in my mother's inn, it would be against all my morals to not show hospitality. She raised her voice to the group, "Now, please. Sit, I would like to hear about these dragons before the night stretches any more."

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    (My character uses a bow and dagger, she has no use for such a weapon, perhaps one of the others?)

The Black Cloud N9ne

Article Writer
    Hijinks overreacted. He's been poisoned before, and the effects seem everlasting. He's easily been frightened by manipulation ever since.

He sits, ready to listen. As he's unable to provide any input for now.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    (Uh has anyone read the part where I jump ritai? Doesn't look like it.)

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

((Umm, sorry.))
    a bit later than expected, Ritai became incapitated!!!
    "O no I is incapitated, 5 minuites later than I should of been, seeing huntbobs Eriks strike should of done so before hand!!!" He screamed.
    (([/sarcasm]))

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Sorcia stared at the Khajiit, then turned to the Nord, "I wonder how long he's been on the Skooma...?"

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    (Lolz) "I dunno? But since he didnt kill anyone, I guess he can still hang around. Now, let's go tell baalgruf."

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    "Right then," Sorcia finished off her wine, and staggered back up to her feet. Swinging her stachel onto her shoulder, and patting down her Leather armor into a better fit, Sorcia was ready.

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

Ri'tai stood up. "The jarl?" He looked serious for once. "Umm, I'll pass, if you don't mind. Nordic rulers... Bore me slightly. What do they do, Except sit there and tell people what to do? If your entire relied on a supeior breed, like us, you would have more respect, and less wars than you do. For example, us khajiit trust the mane so much, we all agreed wholeheartedly to the idea of the thalmor. Those who didn't were thrown out of society. so I'd rather not see old baldgruff" what he didn't mention was that he had 'accidentilly' scratched baalgrufs son, after the child had mocked the khajiit. As long as the jarl doesn't see him, he would be safe.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts