Tale of the Dragonborn freeform roleplay

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    "Watch it khajiit!" Erik said as the khajiit pulled a staff. Erik doesn't like magic. Never has. "Asgar, I don't trust this one anymore. Take the staff."

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Taking a swig of her wine, Sorcia smiled to herself. Khajiit weren't trusted at all, but in her daze of alcohol, she did not mind the entertainment it brought. She looked at the warrior who yelled out to the Khajiit and raised her bottle, "Sorcia Melie, good sir."

Sal the dragontamer

The best dragon-tamer there is!
    Asgar jumps up and at Ri'tai knocking him over and jarring the staff loose of his hand. Asgar had never lked magic and ne ver would
    "Comply and i will let you go,but if you trry anything youll end up witha dagger in your throat, understand?" He said to Ri'tai

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Sorcia turned more in her chair to see what the Khajiit's response was. She had a few healing potions on hand if anything happened, but there was no way she was going to pull out her bow in the middle of an inn.

The Black Cloud N9ne

Article Writer
    Holding in his frustration and anger, Hijinks contemplated grabbing the staff and turning it's "harmless" effects on Ri'tai himself. The ex-mercenary only waited in wonder of what that Ri'tai was planning to do with it.

The Black Cloud N9ne

Article Writer
    Holding in his frustration and anger, Hijinks contemplated grabbing the staff and turning it's "harmless" effects on Ri'tai himself. The ex-mercenary only waited in wonder of what that Ri'tai was planning to do with it.

Epsilon

Shaun
    Shaun slowly got up and pulled his sword out and the group had him surrounded

" Don't harm him yet guys, im interested in what the mercenary has to say first. How stupid do you think we are to let you use a "harmless" staff against one of us? What are you really up to and why are you here in Whiterun?"

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Now resting her elbows on the back of her chair, Sorcia watched as they all surrounded the poor cat. Pity had suddenly struck her; so she took a swig of her wine.
    "Excuse me, fellas. But perhaps you shouldn't resort to violence with every situation that comes our way." she muttered, not really expecting to be heard. She peered down the hole of her bottle, checking to see how much wine was left.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    "Bretons, what are you gonna do? What would you have us do, oh wise one?" Erik was taught if you don't like it don't trust it. He didn't like the khajiit.

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    "Well, I suppose if worst comes to worst, I have this little solution on hand," Sorcia rummaged through her satchel, eventually pulling out a small grey bottle, "It's a muscle contraction inhibitor. One drop into the bloodstream and they'll be incapacitated within seconds for a few hours."

Epsilon

Shaun
    Shaun was once again starting to let anger take over again, hearing the story that Asgar told him had sent him to that dark place he was when he was a young teen. Now coming back to his Paladin senses he knew drunken woman was right.

He slowly put his sword back down and nodded his head at his fellow breton Sorcia

"She is right, we shouldn't jump the gun and act toward violence. Ive never trusted Khahit myself but lets give him the chance to explain himslef. If we are grouping to bring peace back to this land this is wrong way to start out"

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Finishing off the bottle in her hand, Sorcia got up out of her chair and placed her solution on the table, "Khajiit, this solution is a safeguard against any treachery or mutiny I have come across in my travels across the land." Indeed, it had saved her from an ambush of bandits not far to the east not two days prior. She neglected to mention all her notes and ingredients were gone, so this solution was her last bottle for a while to come.

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

Khaaz dovah of the highest level.
    "Ahh, but friends, Ri'tai means no harm. If I wanted to hurt you, Ri'tai would of hired the dark brotherhood, eh? Heh heh." Ri'tai quickly continued, knowing that joke probably won't go down to well. "Unlike what you think, there are some of us who just want a good time. Ri'kai, for example, wants to live,have fun, and die. If that fun involves going with slightly sadistic warriors, a mute argonian, and you, m'lady," He nedded to the breton. He liked her. "Then thats cool with him. That is Ri'kais intention. Now, can Ri'kai test this staff or not? You looked like you wanted a go" He pointed to Hijiinks "Is that still so? R'tai is just as happy to test it on hiself, if you want." He wasn't really afraid, after all, the most they could do was attack him, and then not only would his caravan help him, but the guards, since that was assault!

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Sorcia turned to face the Khajiit and eyed the staff for a long moment. Finally, she looked up to his face, "Ri'tai, is it? I may be a Breton, but I'm a scholar. I don't approve of the use of any staff being cast on me." She leaned back onto the table, and pulled out her last bottle of wine, "In fact, I don't think anyone enjoys having spells cast on them."

The Black Cloud N9ne

Article Writer
    Hijinks stepped forward. The chance of that staff being dangerous made him uneasy about anyone else taking a hit. He tensed up and braced himself, prepared for anything.

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

Khaaz dovah of the highest level.
    "Ahh, us khajiit blame you not for your suspicion. After all, with our amazing speed, we could kill you without even YOU knowing! Its a suprise we don't own tamriel. In fact... Mabey we do..."
    Ri'tai actually looked like he was pondering his ownn statement, muttering to himself about 'khajiit-y bttle tactics' Before taking a sip from his bottle of skooma. "You want a drink?" he asked Sorcia. Even though he knew he shouldn't he trusted her. Not only did she enjoy the bottle, she seemed to be less anxious then the others.

Epsilon

Shaun
    "Ri'tai i have no intentions of harming you, and how dare you call me sadistic when im protecting myself from someone from the Dark Brotherhood and i put my sword away. I dont trust anyone i dont know who wants to use a spell i don't know of on me. If your precious Dark Brotherhood were to lay a hand on me my Companians would wage war and destroy the Brotherhood at any cost, i just want to know why your here and what your intentions are. That's all i want from you im a Paladin i don't attack without reason i just want answers!"

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Sorcia smiled at the Khajiit and shook her head. She instead took a sip of her newly opened bottle, "Why not come and sit down. Pull up a chair and tell us what happened and why you're so eager to use this staff."

Epsilon

Shaun
    Shaun looked at Sorcia and was very impressed at how she was handling the situation, he nodded at her with respect and returned to his seat to listen to Ri'tai. Even though Shaun was very unwary of someone coming from the Dark Brotherhood being completely against their evil ways but was willing to give him a chance.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts