Tale of the Dragonborn freeform roleplay

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Epsilon

Shaun
    Shaun now proving himself to some of the the companions and heading back to whiterun to tell his Shield Brothers the good news of his success and sees the wolves surrounding what looked like 3 exhausted adventurer's surrounding by some of his new fellow companions who seemed to have mistaken them for someone else. Having the holy instinct he did Shaun knew the guys where not trying to harm anyone, and quickly called off the Werewolves and told them to head back and report to Aela at once.

Shaun approaches the three and drops his weapon to show he meant no harm "Looks like you guys need some rest, ill pay for the rooms in whiterun follow me. The name is Shaun by the way, proud member of the Companions. Whats the story with you three? how did you end up down here?"

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

Khaaz dovah of the highest level.
    While this commotion was going on, Ri'tai had hurried back to his caravan.
    "Do you have the package?" he asked the driver of the caravan, qhago
    "Why, yes we do!" He replied, shouting a bit. "We have the package you ordered us to get before you fell into a skooma-induced coma. Oh yes. While you were under the effects, the dark brotherhood came to visit. It seems that camilla valerius' brother didnt like what you had done to her."
    Ri'tai cursed under his breath. "Be louder and more descriptive, would you?" he said sarcasticly
    "Ok. Just before you drank that skooma you had bought from a homeless person off the stree-" Qhargo started yelling
    " Shush! We don't want our guests to find out our... suprise." Ri'tai hissed. He knew qhargo was stupid, but
    this was unbeleivably stupid.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    (alright I'm back sry)
    Erik slashed and blocked with his sword and shield. It was alot easier than the werewolf! "Keep firing Asgar! This is almost easy!" he yelled over the ruckus

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    (sorry! derp!)
    Erik stopped fighting. a breton had just walked up. He offered free rooms at Whiterun. He had a noticeable aura around him. "A paladin, eh? Im Erik. Nice to meet ya. If you get the rooms i got the mead!" he walked with Shaun toward Whiterun. "A dragon attacked Helgen Asgar says. We were coming to tell the jarl."

Sal the dragontamer

The best dragon-tamer there is!
    Asgar when up to the breton and said "Hi Im Asgar nice to meet you my freind Erik tells me your a paladin what s your name brave warrior?"

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Inside the Sleeping Giant, Sorcia sat alone in the corner rapidly going through her notes. It was a very exciting time for her. She had picked a root out near the river with a hum. If only her notes would confirm it. "Where is that page?" she muttered under her breath.
    She had noticed some wanderers come in, and was ready to pack up and retire to her room when a commotion almost broke out. Now they were quiet again, and she could concentrate on her notes.
    She glanced up once more to see if they had actually settled down, and inadvertantly knocked her wine all over her notes. With a gasp, the Breton jumped out of her seat only to knock more wine on to her notes.
    "Oh, for the love of Mara!!" She slammed her hands on her now ruined work.

(P.S. sorry for being late :oops: )

Epsilon

Shaun
    Shaun shakes both Erik's and Asgar's hands, "nice to meet you both, sorry about those werewolves earlier. They somehow found out how to do the ritual without permission and they cant control themselves, were working on getting the cure for them and there will be punishment ill let you decide their punishment"

Shaun looks over at Asgar " So the Dragons have returned? when did this happen? This land is horrible enough already, i know it must have been hard but can you tell me what happened from what you remember? First off Erik poor the mead we will discuss this over dinner, what with the argonian behind you guys that dont speak?"

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Sorcia scampered over to the bartender, asking for a rag to clean her mess. While she walked back to her table, and briefly overheard the Breton in their party mention something she couldn't possibly have overheard. She went back to her table and began to clean her mess.
    The words seemed to have burned themselves into her head, and a confusion began.
    A doubt bubbled up and she turned, perhaps in a wine-induced tantrum from losing her work, "Dragonsh? Oh come now, there hashn't been a recorded Dragon for hundreds of years... hic! Not since the Dragon war itself. Believe me, I'm a hic! shch-...scholar. Been educated shince I wash a small Bret." She swayed slightly, but held her chin high.

Epsilon

Shaun
    Shaun looks over at the drunken woman with a smirk " Maybe you should have a seat before you fall over the table" He pulls a seat over for her " keep it down so everyone dont freak out, lets let him explain the whole situation first before jumping to conclusions. Trust me anything that can go wrong in Skyrim does its not out of the question"

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Swaying a little bit more, Sorcia thought briefly about going to sleep instead. However, the idea of dragons returning had made her head start buzzing. Was it fear? Excitement? Perhaps she just needed sleep.
    Grabbing her now half empty bottle of wine and a stuffed few more unopened bottles into her satchel, she staggered over to the party's table and took the seat offered to her. "Thanksh... Much obliged." She muttered as she took a swig. She looked at the Nord, expectantly waiting for a description of dragons.

Sal the dragontamer

"Well i was in Helgen, looking at some stormcloaks and a nord in rags about to be executed. When all of a sudden a huge black dragon lands on a tower and starts breathing fire! The nord in the rags escaped with some stormcloaks. Me my wifeand two sons tried to follow but.... I cant speak anymore all you need to know is that of my whole family i was the only one to get away."said Asgar. He had a faraway look to his eyes and was just sitting there very quiet.

The Black Cloud N9ne

Article Writer
    He saw the hurt in Asgar's eyes and deflated. Hijinks has caused a lot of similar pain. He'd never witnessed loss, nor expierienced it. Nobody ever gave Hijinks friendship, or love. Hijinks knew now that for every mortal soul are many who mourn for them. He also knew nobody would mourn for him.

Hijinks rested a hand on Asgar's shoulder and offered him a large coin. It was about the size his palm and made of solid gold. Not of currency, but of friendship. The inscription read,

" The bold and unswayed. The courageous and powerful. Emotions may cloud ambition, and loss may cloud gain. Fight with none other than your sword, and your heart will be steel-clad"

Sal the dragontamer

Asgar looked at the coin now resting in the palm of his hand. At first he thought Hijinks was just giving him money and was going to give it back when he saw the inscription. He looks up at the argonian an said "Thank you it means alot to know there are still friends for me out there.".

The Black Cloud N9ne

Article Writer
    Hijinks couldn't help but feel the same way. He wished he could have a convorsation with his newfound companions. He figured if it was poison that did this to him, there must be a cure. But he knows nothing of Alchemy, and feels helpless on the subject. He looked around the room at their faces, feeling destiny played a hand at their coincidental meeting.

Epsilon

Shaun
    Shaun was speechless, knowing and feeling Asgar's pain and the story reminded him of his childhood when he witnessed his dad killing his mom and killing his own dad minutes later out of anger. Feeling the sadness all over again and trying to keep his composure he just looked at the table for several minutes and just looked at Asgar with tears in his eyes trying to hold his emotions and finally spoke.

"Asgar, i know this wont make you feel any better and you may not believe me but i feel your pain. You may not believe me and i rather not discuss it now, ever since my teen years i become a holy paladin for one reason. And that's to do everything in my power to make this land of Skyrim a land of peace. And i can sense that everyone at this table feels the same right now. Ill propose we stick together and do everything we can and beyond to save this land as well as bring peace to our own lives as well, its what our lost loved ones would want i believe"

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Still slightly swaying, the words seemed to drift through Sorcia's mind as if they were floating down the slow current of a stream. She listened silently, examining the warrior with a still doubtful look.Perhaps if she saw one with her own eyes, she would believe in their return. If such a thing were possible, it would be unwise to search for one alone.
    "Warrior, I would imagine that this... hic! Dragon isshue you're having a bit of a predica-... predic... hic! ... is a bit of an issue," she started off, but let out a burp before continuing on, "I may join, if I may. My skill in alchemy can provide potions and poisons that may prove useful to your investigation of these... Dragons."

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    "That would be much appreciated" Erik said returning from his trip to the bar. "If I may ask, what's your name,Alchemist?"

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

Khaaz dovah of the highest level.
    Ri'tai looked at the party. 'Hmm. These people seem to really want to help each other. Maybe... Can I risk them knowing?' He decided that they did. "Guys. There is something Ri'tai did, a long time ago, that he's not proud of. Ri'tai's caravan, when we first came to cyrodil, were criminals. Ri'tai hates to say it, but we were. Our first, and only heist was on a group of what looked like traveling merchants. However, It was guarded by a lot, and I mean a lot of guards. A lot of Ri'tais men died that day, but we got the loot. A lot of it we sold, but there was two artifacts I found, along with a letter, that I kept. One of them was this sword that I kept with me, in the place I knew was the safest." He then turned around, to save the others this horrible sight and then regurgitated a full sword. "It says this is called dragon bane. Apparently it was to go to a set in skyrim. I want one of you to have it, for Ri'tai has no use for swords" He grinned at this. "However, this Ri'tai would like to keep." he then took a staff out of his jacket. " It is a unique staff apparently. It turns out it was once Khajiits own special staff, before the empire took it. It causes a rather... Interesting effect. May Ri'tai try it on one of you? It is non-lethal, don't worry." Ri'tai was going to enjoy this, as the staff was the staff of skooma death, one of the only staffs only usable by certain people. People who have drank skooma recently, to be precise. It puts on people a effect similar to skooma, and depending how long you cast it, the dosage is changed, from minor drunkenness to total insanity and eventually, death.

The Black Cloud N9ne

Article Writer
    Hijinks stands valiantly in front of this shady character and sizes him up. Being a well trained ex-mercenary, he felt he could retaliate with no mercy if his suspicion of Ri'tai rang true. Hijinks opens his arms and brings his face inches from Ri'tai's thinking, "Well?"

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Just as she were about to answer the Nord redturning to the table, a Khajiit voice cut in behind her. A look of annoyance flashed over her face, and she turned to face him for a better view. Without leaving her chair, she reached into her satchel and pulled out a fresh bottle of wine. Now that her research notes were gone and she had nothing but wine, watching a brawl might be a good bedtime show.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts