• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Grimm_Moon

Alright first off this will spoil parts of the Empire's quest line and if you haven't played it yet read this at your own risk. Second feel free to give me pointers even if they are mean. I will not cry cause someone was mean to me on. Third I really hope you enjoy my story I hope its a little out of the box for you and you may have to look some locations up!

1. The Beginning.

Tadock was born in Dushnikh Yal.He had dark green skin with black eyes. Vary large for any orc with bulking muscles. He wore his black hair in a mohawk with hawk feathers tied into his hair.

He was raised by both his forge mother Taren and his father the chieftain Ragrog. He learned the art of the blacksmith along with dual wielding.
As he got older his father could see his skill growing and didn't want to give up control of the stronghold. He challenged Tadock to a dual hoping to be able to over come his son before he was too powerful. Tadock being proud accepted the challenge even though he knew the odds of him winning were slim to none.
Ragrog picked up his spear on his way out of the longhouse. Tadock walked out after him already having his axes he had made at his sides hiding his fear deep inside of him. He followed his father to the center of the strong hold were the dual was to take place.
Tadock drew his axes from his belt and saluted his father. Ragrog returned the salute and both warriors prepared themselves and began to circle. Ragrog made the first move lunging the spear just missing Tadocks shoulder by inches. As Tadock tried to move in he was forced back by the hilt of the spear hitting him in the temple sending him into a daze. Taking the moment for his advantage Ragrog quickly spun the spear back around and cut Tadocks right eye. Blood began to pour down Tadocks face as he staggered back up. Ragrog slammed the bottom of his speak into Tadocks chest knocking him onto the ground.

"You will lose my son. You are not strong enough to defeat me"

Ragrog said as he pulled his spear far to the right. Tadock felt trapped within himself unable to force his body to move he felt too weak. The blade of Ragrogs spear met Tadocks chest as it ripped a line across his chest. Blood splattered all over the ground as Tadock thought he was finished.

Suddenly Tadocks face was filled with black veins and his fathers smile faded. He stood up holding his axes and cut the spear in half. Rushing his father slamming his axes into his torso over and over letting out a terrifying roar. He had gone into a berserk rage that had allowed him to kill his father.

The rage quickly wore off as he fell back to the ground unconscious. His mother and the strong hold healer rushed to his aid. He was now the chieftain and had to be saved.

Tell me what you think and I will continue the story! It is kinda long and this is my first one. Thanks for the feedback I hope it will help me become a better writer!

Grimm_Moon

2. Leadership

Tadock awoke in the longhouse sore and tired unaware of how he lived through the fight with his father. If he had survived his father would be furious that he hadn't followed the code their people had lived by for so long.

His mother walked into the room with no smile on her face. He thought she was here to tell him that he had to leave. Instead she bowed low in the way the orc people did to their superior or a king. Before he could say anything she spoke.

"You have done it. You killed your father and you are now the chieftain of the hold."

He stared at her in shock unwilling to accept the truth. He didn't want to be the leader of the hold he never has. Thirst for being placed in power was a trait his father had not given him. His father wanted to be the chieftain his whole life. Tadock was happy with his father being in power. He didn't want the responsibility of caring for a stronghold.

"You must get up son the rest of the hold is waiting to present you as the chieftain. Runners have been sent to the other holds to tell the other chieftains of your rise to power."

Tadock had already risen and was looking at his mother. He strode out of the long house and into the opening of the stronghold grounds. When the others saw him come out they all bowed low to him showing their devotion. Tadock looked around the hold for an orc he thought was powerful. His gaze stopped at Bugurk.

" Bugurk rise. I challenge you to a dual."

Bugurk rose thinking that the newly made chieftains first action would be to kill him. He went and grabbed an orcish sword from the holds weapon rack and bowed low to Tadock. As Tadock bowed Bugurk took his chance at trying to obtain the element of surprise. Tadock quickly drew one of his axes and deflected the strike with little effort. Bugurk stepped away thinking he would be punished for the strike but Tadock stayed low on the ground.

" I surrender to you Bugurk. Become the chieftain!"

Bugurk dropped the sword in surprise as Tadock got up from the ground. Tadock knew he had broken the code that has always been. Only the winner was to walk away from the dual. This was the first time this happened in all their lives. Everyone was stunned but Tadock who was on his way out knowing the penalty for breaking one of the codes. He had made himself banished from his own hold.

I have brought you more of Tadocks story. Bet you didn't expect the ending to this chapter! I have also learned how to make a paragraph! YAY FOR LEARNING! Well useful things at least. Anyways I will publish more about Tadock and trust me there is plenty more!

Grimm_Moon

3. To Solitude!

Tadock had just dishonored himself in front of all the members of the hold and shocked them. That had never been done before in the history of the Orc race. Why didn't he care? He knew he should feel wrong for him but it felt so right.

Tadock was walking down the mountain path when he saw an Imperial man running down the road. "You there! Man! I need to speak with you!" The man stopped a few feet from the end of the path Tadock was on. "Yes Orc what is it?" "Where is Solitude?" Tadock had heard of the war from merchants who would trade with his hold. The man looked at him puzzled. "Orc do you plan on joining the war? If so you must go to the castle in Solitude. It is very far north of here and you must go through dangerous lands." Tadock thanked the man as he ran away to deliver his messages.
Tadock started off on a road he knew would lead him North knowing that the messenger's words could very well ring truth.​
He walked quickly down the road eager to fight for the Empire believing all of Tamriel should be united together it could make so many things better. Besides the Empire paid well and he needed money more than he needed most other things right now. With enough money he could buy a house and have a simple life just like most of the other races of skyrim.​
As he walked along the small roads that spider webbed through the mountains he heard shouts from a distance. Sounded like men fighting. He cared little about them fighting now even if they were Imperials he wasn't in the Legion yet there was no need to risk his life. Then again if he did help he would gain influence with the soldiers in the area who could help him get to Solitude.​
He rushed up the cliffs in time for what looked like a group of beasts slaughtering what looked like men in tan robes. The beasts were holding swords axes and bows. The sight of them was horrifying! They were tall with antlers and the bodies of men. They carried primitive looking weapons made of bone and rock which all had blood dripping from them. They spoke in the average language of Skyrim but how could they? Were they demons?​
The beasts turned to see a large Orc standing on the cliff over them with axes in his hands. They spoke quietly about him unsure if they should kill him as well. After all there was 4 of them and only one Orc. Even with his size he couldn't kill them all.​
Tadock was rushed by the beasts! The first thing that reached him was an arrow that dug into his armor. Thankfully his armor was thick enough to hold the arrow away from his vital heart. Knowing the beasts would be getting closer each second Tadock positioned himself into a fighting stance.​
The first one reached him trying to cut his arm with his bloody bone sword but Tadock backed away and caught the beast in the head cutting the antlers off. He expected it to be a very painful blow but as the antlers flew through the air the man ripped the helmet off and swung at Tadock again. This time he blocked with his axe stepped in and cut the neck going down and across cutting the man's head clean off. But before he had time to ready himself for the next man an arrow caught his hand. Tadock dropped his axe and screamed in pain! Suddenly he felt a powerful force building inside of him. It was the same force that had allowed him to kill his own father.​
Tadock's face became a maze of spider webbed black veins. Without thinking he threw the axe he had in his hand and hit the archer in the head. The axe went right through his helmet killing him instantly. The next man swung at him with the axe from behind thinking he would take him by surprise. Tadock quickly spun around and grabbed the shaft of the axe and head butted the man as hard as he could and broke his nose sending him to the ground. Tadock then spun again and cut the next mans legs out from under him and cut his throat. He looked at his hand to see the arrow half way through it and ripped it out not even noticing the pain. He turned again to see the man still on the ground who was now holding a steel dagger out in front of him fearing Tadock with every cell in his body. Tadock simply smiled snatched the mans wrist up with lightning speed and broke it. Once the man lost his dagger he gave up. Tadock walked over the man and crushed his throat with his boot killing him.​
Tadock soon came out of the berserk rage and felt the sting of pain in his hand. He could not stay here he had to reach Solitude. He picked up his axes and placed them in his belt.​
He ran back to the road quickly and didn't stop running to speak to anyone. This road had to bring him to Solitude. He couldn't stand being here with men like the ones he had just killed roaming the countryside.​
After running for hours he could see A large city in the distance. He had made it to Solitude. Finally his journey was going to begin!​
Hey there Tadock fans! I hope you liked this glimpse of the power that Tadock carries! Much more is to come! Stay with me and once again feel free to give me advice, pointers, tips, WHATEVER you want! Have a good day a good week and a better than average life!

Grimm_Moon

4 The Crown

Tadock walked into the city of Solitude. He had never seen a city so huge! There was people buying things at stores children playing in the town area and even the occasional drunk staggering home. There was so much life in this city. He could see several guards around the walls and what appeared to be a castle on a hill. He had never seen on before.

Tadock walked up to a guard standing at the entrance of the city. " Umm... Could you tell me where I need to go to join the legion?" The guard smiled (Obviously he had been asked this many times before but he liked the question. It meant he didn't have to go fight out in the fields. " Right up the hill sir. First door on your left when you walk into the castle's courtyard."

Tadock walked up the steps looking at all the people bustling about the city. He soon arrived at the castle and knocked on the door when a strong voice came back to answer. "Enter." It was a simple word but he didn't exactly feel like he deserved a trumpet to play as he walked into the room and call out his name so everyone looked. He walked into the room and asked about joining the legion. The only reply he got was a piece of paper with lots of words on it but basically it read " I blank swear to obey the legion and any order given to me by a superior officer. I blank swear to protect and serve the king of the Empire. I blank swear this on my life and my honor."

He signed the paper quickly and handed it back to the man in shining armor unaware that it was General Tulius. " Good now that you have sword loyalty to the Empire you are now in the Legion at the rank of auxiliary. You have a mission you are late for hurry and go to the ruins of Korvanjund and meet up with Legate Rikke and the Dragon Born." Tadock turned and rushed out of the room.

He ran as fast as he could to the ruins hoping he would get there in time! He dashed past trees, across rivers and along many mountains. Finally he arrived at Korvanjund just in time to meet up with the squad containing the Legate and the Dragon Born. The Dragon Born was an average looking Nord about 6'3 in height with blonde hair to his sholders. Tadock bowed low to them. The Dragon Born looked at him and said " We know why you are here. A mage sent us a message telling us you were on your way. I must admit you got here pretty quickly. Unfortunately for us the Stormcloaks are already in there. No doubt looking for the Crown of Thorns."

Tadock was shocked at how the Dragon Born was so kind. With his power he could wipe out half an army with a few words! "Well then we should go while we have the upper hand."

They had about 10 soldiers in the squad not counting himself the Dragon Born and the Legate. The archers positioned themselves for a sneak attack on the Stormcloaks guarding the entrance to the ruins. Their arrows hit their marks on in the heart of one and the other in the throat of the other. They crept down the stairs and through the door entering the ruins.

They were trying to sneak around but the sound of Tadock's heavy orcish armor was echoing down the hallways in all directions. Almost a dozen Stormcloaks ran around the next corner and all Tadock could hear then was " FUS RO DAH!" A massive force came with the sound sending the Stormcloaks flying down the hall breaking bones against the stone walls of the ruins.

" What in Oblivion?!?!" Tadock almost fell over when he saw what had just happened. Instead he knocked another man over instead as he staggered into him. The Dragon Born laughed " It's one of my powers. Its the language of the dragons." Tadock couldn't help but laugh at what just happened. This Nord with all this power was just standing next to him as an ally! Even though it scared him he was happy the Dragon Born had finished off the rest of the Stormcloaks.

They went deeper into the ruins until they found a large chamber with coffins lining the wall. In the center was the crown on a Draugr. The Dragon Born walked to the crown and just as he was reaching for it a loud screech came from the Draugr. Suddenly all the caskets opened sending Draugr fighters all over the chamber!

They slew many of the Draugr but they had killed five of the soldiers and injured two others. Tadock could see the Dragon Born fighting the Draugr with the crown and he wanted to help but there was just too many of them for him to cut a line. The Legate was fighting off three of the Draugr alone as well. Tadock felt the power grow inside of him again. This time he understood what it was. It was a gift from his god Malacath.

He embraced the power this time instead of letting it take him he held the control. His muscles bulged his face grew dark with the black spiderweb oh veins under his skin. His eyes turned dark as the veins and he wanted to kill every last Draugr in the chamber.

He swung his axes wildly cutting down any and all Draugr foolish enough to attack him. Soon all the Draugr attacking him lay dead at his feet. Some with no heads or having limbs missing. Even a few with their heads crushed open or ax strikes in their torso. He approached the Legate and stuck down the three Draugr with strikes to the head. She looked at him and just nodded a simple thanks.

They ran to help the Dragon Born together and with all three of them striking him at once was too weapons to block. He made the mistake of trying to block Tadock's axe which ended with his ancient sword snapping like a twig. The Dragon Born took advantage of this and stabbed the Draugr in the chest and ripped his blade against his ribs pulling his sword out the side of his chest.

The Draugr collapsed onto the floor. The Dragon Born reached down and pulled the crown off his head as the rest of the soldiers killed the last Draugr. "Now to return to Solitude."

After Tadock pushed the power away his body changed back to normal. This time he could control it. Last time he couldn't even move his fingers of his own free will. He had finally learned to use this blessing from Malacath.

As he walked back to Solitude he spent a lot of time with the Dragon Born. Turns out his name was Bato. He was from the Stone Hills. A small mining settlement east of Morthal. He was a very kind humble man. He shared the same views as Tadock did that if all of Tamriel were united it would be a better place to live and a better place to trade. They became very good friends sharing stories of their lives.

As they reached Solitude Tadock was told to go to the barracks as the Legate and Bato went to talk to General Tulius.

"We have gotten the crown so that the Stormcloaks couldn't use it."

"Good was the Orc helpful to you?"

"He has proved himself to us now its time to move on with the plans."

Hey there people! Thanks for reading this exciting chapter I hope you enjoyed it! Once again I am open to feed back anytime you are willing to give it! I really like the Orc race I think they are powerful and misunderstood. I mean its only human nature to fear what they don't understand so why can't the races of Tamriel feel the same? Anyways! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you actually read the whole thing good job props to you! Bye goodnight goodmorning whatever!

Odysseus

This story here is freaking amazing ! Cant wait for the next chapter !​

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts