• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

NoVa

Bossmer
Can somebody who has these weapons rank them in order from most to least damage? Without considering additional damage from any enchantments please just raw power.

Bolar's Oathblade, Dragonbane, Daedric Sword, and Blades Sword (for reference).

I've been looking for a site that has these weapons on a comparable scale, which you think would be easy to find because they are all 1H swords but this is not the case. The results that I have found don't match up with my personal experience so I was hoping to find someone who has all these weapons in game upgraded (or not) on the same scale.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Most

Bolar's Oathblade (20 DMG)
Daedric Sword (15 DMG)
Dragonbane (12 DMG)
Blades Sword (12 DMG)

Least

* Keep in mind there base DMG improves as your level gets higher. *

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
Hard to say, unless the wikia has all the weapons listed... I'll go take a look and see what they have up. Also fyi, here's the link, LOT of info there. :) http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Skyrim

EDIT #2: Whoops, don't know how I got on the Oblivion page, and how I didn't notice those symbols were from Oblivion -,-;.

NoVa

Bossmer
Hard to say, unless the wikia has all the weapons listed... I'll go take a look and see what they have up. Also fyi, here's the link, LOT of info there. :) http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Skyrim

EDIT: I don't know if the wikia or your stats are right, but it has "
Daedric Shortsword 1500 22 21 508

and

Daedric Longsword 3100 48 24 672

The 21 and 24 being the dmg stats, so if they are right, the daedric short and long swords are more than that unique weapon, with the longsword being the most at 24.
Fairly certain these are stats from oblivion or morrowind - skyrim armor and weapons don't have health and cannot be repaired.

As for the strongest sword in the game, It appears to be Bolar's Oathblade if we are talking about one handed swords. Bolar's has the most physical damage, but you can probably enchant a Daedric sword to do more magical damage against a given opponent. Like the rest of Skyrim, it's up to you and your style of play!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts