Sven, my former companion died...how, why?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

RedRevolver

Hello all :)

I'm unsure whether I encountered a bug or whether something happened that I didn't see (me and Sven of Riverwood were hardly Skyrim's most honest citizens). Anyway, I bought Breezeholme so I could store all of my stolen goods as I can't be bothered to start the thieve's guild right now. Anyway, I decided to upgrade from Sven to Lydia, (which has proven helpful), and switched inside of Breezeholme. As soon as I left however, I heard Sven scream 'aaargh!' and, after going back in and coming out, I was approached by a courier with a Letter of Inheritance.

Has this happened to any one else? Or is it just a bug? I don't mind, I didn't care much for Sven, my first character had Faendel as a companion who I was much more fond of. Was just wondering if anyone else's former companion had died straight out of service and if it's just a bug or not? Cheers!!

(Oh, and I'm Vicky btw :p)

ConfusedPenguin

If in doubt , ask M'aiq The Liar.
Possibly died of a broken heart because you don't want him anymore?

But nope , never happened to me , I'm not really big on followers though.

also .. HI VICKY :D

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums, Vicky.

Characters have been known to just drop dead for no good reason, yes. I don't think it's been decided if it's a bug or feature. ;)

Rofl of Mao

i also received a letter of inheritance and received 150 gold. i didnt know who died but thanks to this, it was probably sven. my very first bud. all i could say is oh well thanks for the 150 gold!

HAPPY DRAGONSLAYING! :D

-Rofl of Mao

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts