• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

QuiBears

The Simple Traveler
    Rira nodded at the Imperial while slowly opening the latch on the floor which revealed a set of stone stairs heading downward into a room that glowed with torch light. She heard the man with the dark thorny like hair and spoke to him, though spoke loud enough for the group to hear what she was about to say.

"Yes, this is a were-beast den, No we will not force you to become of them, for I am not, we are mercenaries who do the rather difficult yet rewarding tasks. This den is our main um base, however you may work out of your own homes, if you own one."

She took a breath while mentally checking off her responses from her mental list of what questions she has heard before, from different groups. Her sea foam eyes glanced over the others while flashing that warm smile at them all.

"If you wish to be part of this...company, then please step inside so I may show you all around, if you do not wish to join us, then you can leave."

She stood next to the entry way on the stone floor while glancing over the group again while wondering silently about the current dominance struggle near the lunar forge.
    Fridjotf smirked revealing a glint in those icy wolf eyes to which he extended his arm out towards the bosmer as the cool wind blew again at the two. The nord glanced upward at the moon while inhaling deeply letting the cold air fill his lungs.

"Turn..."

He spoke with a rather commanding tone as the Fridjotf started to remove his armor leaving only an under tunic. His muscles rippled and tore as the man started to turn into his were-wolf form, though he did not look like your typical werewolf. His eyes still held that cold icy blue, yet they shown in the darkness like an ice wrath. His fur rivaled the snow with how white it is.

"Turn!"

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Carenen stared at the new entryway and swallowed. Damnation, Carenen. You Seriously need to re-evaluate your life choices. He looked back to the group behind him, and felt that he wasn't the only one wary about going into this pit-thing. He felt a warm feeling envelope him, and his resolve became a tad stronger. This is important, Carenen. You need this. Get down there. Please. He heard himself beg. He was right. No matter how foolish the choice to go down there seemed, he knew it was necessary to move forward. He said a soft prayer to Kynareth, and turned back to the mer-in-charge with a nod. After the last week of events prior his arrival here, he decided he had nothing to lose, and that was reason enough to risk going down there. With a soft sigh, he headed down into the doorway, knowing now that if this were some sort of trap, there was no turning back.

Akhkharus

Diores followed close with the Altmer, walking side by side with her til they reach a rather dull looking area; the stone work on its walls were just as the same as the other structures outside, only difference is that of a latch amidst the bricks on the floor.

The woman reached for a mechanism and the latch opened ever slowly, Diores surmising that the gears may have been just as old as the ones who made the whole area. The opening revealed stone steps that shined in the light emitted far down. Without hesitation did Diores stepped up to be beside the altmer woman once again after she has spoken, not even taking in the possibility of hesitation from his companions for he believes that they are too far in now to not want what's ahead.

"After you, milady." he said to Rira with a soft smile and an arm that points lightly down the steps, eager for their business to start and to follow her and the rest of his companions down the "den." I have been inside worse, he mused to himself, even settled for something less as the top of a rock to conduct meetings between employers. This is no different, heck it may even be better.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    "If you wish to be part of this...company, then please step inside so I may show you all around, if you do not wish to join us, then you can leave."

Alara took a deep breath, mentally assessing her options and potential courses of action. Something still felt off about this group, as if there was some dark secret waiting to lurch out of the shadows to consume them some how. Perhaps these people were agents for a daedric prince? Hircine perhaps if the wolf motif was anything to go by. As long as they didn't expect her to swear her soul to the realms of Oblivion she supposed accepting this strange offer was not the worst choice she had made in her life. Besides, it had the potential to make her life a little more interesting. After all, there was only so much entertainment to be found in the business of murder. Even by her morally ambiguous standards.

As some of the group began to move forward into the structure however Alara made her choice. If things took a turn for the demonic or cultish she could always excuse herself and never look back. Taking a step forward she followed the gentle altmer and silently began to assess the shelter they began to descend down into. She could not find reason for this Rira and Fridtjof to be leading them to their untimely deaths. Of course, not all people were logical creatures. If they were working for some dark force there was likely no reasoning behind their actions. She looked on with interest as the light from a torch flickered against the surprisingly welcoming stonework.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz had barely even sat down, and now they were walking into a were-beast den,
    He had always wondered how a peaceful den of werewolves would be like.
    Impressive or dull, exciting or boring, what to expect, a bunch of old Mer staring at a blank spot discussing their life stories or perhaps a group of young Mer ready to take on life, were there as many non-werewolves as werewolves. He was soon to find out, Tiaz got up and started to follow Alara, She seemed emotionless but could
    just make out the sign that she was worried but he bet that never frightened her off. He looked back at the stars
    for a brief moment and thought
    "I need to meditate soon for I can't be deprived of such a luxury."
    Before returning to the the hatched opening to a new beginning.

The Effelo

'Irritable lizard'
    'Were-beasts. Yes, that would explain a lot.'

This was certainly unexpected; Hides-in-Shadows had interpreted the letter and package rather similarly to other offers she had taken up in the past, but it did all did sort of fall into place at the mention of Lycanthropy. The canine teeth, the title of 'pup', the 'Svart Varg'; she was kicking herself for not piecing the weirdness together sooner.

As the idea of taking on the blood of a Lycan did not really appeal to her, it was quite a relief to hear that it wasn't compulsory. She stopped for a second, and glanced at the other 'pups'. The dangerous-looking Nord, the 'charming' Imperial, the rather edgy-looking Altmer, the...the...other...being...yes, they all had the same levels of apprehension as she did.

'Might as well give it a shot.' she thought. 'Besides, I can always leave if things turn sour, and anyway, there is no reason why this couldn't still turn out well. Whatever the case may be, I certainly need to be out of the damn cold.'

"I guess I shall be coming inside then." She uttered in a neutral tone.
    And so, finally unfolding her arms from her fur cloak, letting it hang about her freely, she entered the den.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    Valin was waiting for his answer still, looking deep into the man's eyes. The ranger half thought that the man was going to be accepting of Valin, and half thought he would try to kill him. Valin was just about to speak to the man again when towards the tower he heard the druid speak. "If you wish to be part of this...company, then please step inside so I may show you all around, if you do not wish to join us, then you can leave." Valin was eager to work with these people and replied with "I'll be down soon, don't worry."

Giving his attention back to Fridtjof, the ranger saw him smirk. "Turn..." The man commanded. Valin, unsure by what he meant just stood there and was most certainly surprised when the nord began to remove his armor. Valin began to panic, not sure this group was exactly what he thought it was. "I don't think-" "Turn!" The man commanded, cutting off Valin. His voice was like that of a werebear and made the bosmer recoil in surprise.

Turning around so quick that Valin tripped over his own feet and almost fell, He heard the all to familiar sounds of a normal man, revealing his true strength under the moon. Fridtjof turned into a great white lycan, the likes of which Valin had never encountered. Unsure of whether or not to turn around or not, Valin only got a quick look at the white-werewolf.

Not knowing what to do, Valin remained turned. He didn't want to turn around, as after all the man had already nearly busted the bosmer's ear drums over this matter. He was unsure of whether to morph, not knowing if Fridtjof would see that as an attack. So there Valin remained, motionless, hoping that if he felt claw marks on his spine that he would be able to reach the trees in time.

QuiBears

The Simple Traveler
    Rira nodded as the group, minus the bosmer, walked down into the depths of the former bandit hideout the shapely woman glanced upward at the stars while sighing lightly to herself before making the decent into the dimly lit hall. The scent of earth filled the air as she closed the hatch with a sudden clang to which she smiled at the group apologetically for possibly startling them.

"The hatch is rather heavy."
    The mer spoke with that airy calming tone while her sea foam eyes glanced around the group.

"Welcome for starters down this hall and to the left is a new section of the base to create a more comfortable home, for there dwells private bedrooms where you have a chest and a night stand to put your personal effects as well as where you shall sleep, if you choose to live here."

She paused while the sound of water running could be heard off in the distance to which Rira continued her speech.

"Briljorg helped carve out the newer section to which we tapped into an underground spring. He also enclosed a section of the spring so that there is a bathing chamber. Also down that hallway."

She pointed over to the left where the intersection revealed an older looking hallway.

"Over there is where our public chambers are such as the pantry, brewery, the pit which is sort of like a place where you can spare with one another."

Rira paused again while shifting slightly behind the group to which she felt a strange feeling within her though she currently could not pin point what was troubling her. 'Why am I so nervous?' She pondered silently to herself while still watching the group.

"Also, as I stated before, if you do not want to live here, you do not have to. No soul will force you to do anything you do not want to do"
    Those piercing blue eyes watched the bosmer while waiting for him to transform into the were-beast that he is. The pure white were-wolf growled slightly while scrapping a claw against the stone mainly out of sheer boredom. Fridjotf waited patiently, which is not his strongest ability, for roughly a minute before he spoke in a haggard bestial tone.

"I grow bored and the game will soon flee...transform so I shall see what sort of hunter you are...pup."

The once nord now, instead of scraping his claw against the stone started to pace slightly showing how obviously bored he started to grow from the bosmer. The cool wind blew again to which the majestic beast sniffed the air smelling a moose off in the distance by the mountain base. Fridjotf could smell that the beast was wounded for he could smell the blood in the air which peeked his interest more so than what he was originally planing to do with the welp.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    Turning to the man in utter confusion of what he should be doing, Valin gave Fridtjof a questioning look. "I grow bored and the game will soon flee...transform so I shall see what sort of hunter you are...pup." Valin heard him respond. Grinning originally, but becoming quite angered from the pup comment, the ranger decided to do a bit of showing off with what he had been practicing. Long ago had he learned to transform in the blink of an eye, and recently he had been using that.

Valin kicked hard towards the sky, throwing himself into a backflip motion. At the peak of his height, when he was completely upside down, Valin took on his lycan form. Landing on all four, he stood up. He was not as large or muscular as Fridtjof, but he was more sleek, and quicker. That was how werewolves were in valenwood, you couldn't be big and heavy if you wished to jump from tree to tree. His fur blew in the cold winds, it was midnight black in all but one spot. Over his heart, where his tribal marking had once been was now the same paw design, but in white fur.

The black lycan looked towards Fridtjof as the white wolf took off. Valin caught up to him and followed closely, his eyes ever keen for sight of prey. They ran for miles, and had only the scent of the blood. Valin saw a whiterun guard walking along the road, he looked around for others and then took off. Valin outran Fridtjof to the man, and pounces on him. The soldiers turned just too late, and that look of fear would be his last. Valin landed, his paws crushing the man's chest, and his claws ripping through his flesh. Valin tore easily through his weak body, and devoured the heart. Turning to the white werewolf, Valin spoke out in a deep, monstrous, growl like voice "Lead on, we shouldn't let the prey get away from us." His voice tore through the air, like that of a mammoth about to charge.

The Effelo

'Irritable lizard'
    Hides-in-Shadows slowly looked about her person, actually rather admiring the den. She had been in many bandit (and ex-bandit) infested ruins, but this...the existing members of the company had done a very nice job of their renovation indeed! It almost felt cosy, but it still had a business-like air to it, if one can imagine the two qualities together. Well, that was her opinion on the place anyway.

Maybe it was time to start gathering names; learn about her soon-to-be comrades, should it all work out. But where to start? The others still seemed just as quiet and reclusive as she was, save for Rira, who had come out of her shell somewhat. Even so, she did seem a little flustered about her new guests. Mulling it over, Hides-in-Shadows decided that the best course of action to take was this:

Clearing her throat, she looked directly at Rira, and spoke. "Is there a...how would you say it...a social hall where we all can gather? I wish to warm up."

Even after all these years, her Cyrodiilic wasn't perfect, and it was still carrying her soft, hissing Argonian accent.

She was also really hoping that there would be a warm fire in this room, should it exist.

QuiBears

The Simple Traveler
    Rira nods with a soft warm smile at the deep crimson scaled Argonian woman while moving towards the left hallway. Her pale arm extended into the hallway as she spoke with that airy soft voice, "There is a warm fire and a large keg of meed this way." She spoke to the group, however it was obvious that she was mainly speaking to the Argonian female. She then remembered again what Sadean Mirel had told her about the new recruits to which she cleared her throat and spoke the words that the were-bear wanted to be said. "If you need anything please let Sadean Mirel know for he is our mason." She then started to walk down that very hallway, almost leading the group towards the warm fire. The hallway was a little thin for it was five feet wide yet after twenty feet the hallway poured into a rather large stone chamber with a circular fire pit int he middle of the room. Sitting on a stone bench was a Redguard man with long thick black dreadlocks that stops a little past the small of his back. His body was toned and muscled, similar to Fridtjof, yet he was a little leaner than the clan leader. "I would like you all to meat Sadean Mire."

Sadean glanced over at the group with a rather sly and playful smile while holding a tankard full of meed. The raven haired Redguard spoke with a rather deep and sultry voice, "Well meet and all of that." The words rolled off his tongue as his piercing green eyes watched over the group. "Come now, warm yourselves by the fire," He paused for a moment, "I promise that I do not bite...that is unless you want me to." The man had no intention of turning any of the new recruits into were-bears, yet he did not mind playing a little 'rough' with them for it did not mater what gender a person was, he takes both to bed, and has done so in the past. The Redguard male inwardly chuckled remembering when Fridtjof had caught him once in a barn just outside of Folkreth where he was found sleeping with the farmer's daughter and a farm hand. Sadean took a swig of the meed waiting for the first one to speak to him.
    Through the dry plans the pure white wolf bolted towards the tree line where he could smell the blood of the moose. This caused his heart to pound with excitement and hunger as he raced the smaller younger were-wolf towards the tree line. Yet in all actuality this is all a test to see what this Bosmer can do as one-of-the-pack. The not so Nord looking being with the pure white fur started to purposefully slow down while keeping his icy blue eyes on the midnight black were-wolf. Suddenly the sound of two males could be heard speaking to which Fridtjof slowly crept behind a large rock formation. It was obvious that these two males were the hunters that shot the moose, one was a Nord with chocolate color hair and a lean body build and the other was a Breton with honey colored hair and an even smaller frame then the Nord. 'Perfect, this will show me what the Bosmer is capable off...' He thought silently to himself while watching the scene.

Akhkharus

Diores followed closely with Rira, taking in all the nooks and crannies of their "den". It has been long since I had a place to stay. This will do nicely. he thought, not minding the fact that he shares company with werebeasts as it isn't the first time he worked with one. This encounter only being the second, he couldn't help but feel a slight hint of mistrust towards his unnatural comrades. Mistrust that wouldn't grow and would eventually fade given that he isn't forced to have himself be turned into one of them.

He adjusted the sling of his rucksack as they walk on narrow hallway, his grip on it becoming loose with the sight of warm fire which would equate to having a moment to relax. Even though he only just arrived and haven't even started any business with the group, the knowledge of having a chance to relax is ever present in him.

A faint smile grew on his face as another part of their group is introduced, this one looking to be more on the line of the company he shares when drinking and merriment is present inside a tavern. "Don't mind if I do." Not a second thought did he took the offer of the man to sit by the fire. He stretched his arms and let out a satisfied sigh, eventually eyeing the tankard of mead the redguard was holding and wanting to have himself some of it. "Pardon me, my good man, but where can I get one of those tankards. Preferably one with mead in it." he said, the last bit with a chuckle. He looked back at Rira who was busy attending to his other comrades, growing a soft smile before speaking up. "Lady Ree-rai-nea - pardon me if I pronounced your name wrong - why won't you join us later for a drink? You look a bit tense and I think good company and wine in you belly is a marvelous combination. And I believe you both could use a bit of easing up as well." he waved his hand politely to point over to his other female companions, the nord and the argonian. "Don't you think so, Sir Mire?" he said, keeping the warm smile painted across his face as he gently nudge on the redguard's arm, not turning his face away from the three women.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Carenen surveyed the room, now knowing how silly he had been to be worried. The obvious amount of were-beasts in this company made him uneasy, but as long as they didn't turn him or eat him, he had no quarrel with them. He turned to face the redguard man as he spoke, and nodded politely at his offer to warm by the fire. He stepped over quickly and warmed his hands, removing his gloves now that they were not needed.

He turned to face the host mer, remembering her offer of refuge here, and smiled. "I would like to stay here, if possible. A bards only home is where he is at present." He turned back to the fire and sighed, enjoying the much needed warmth. He pulled up a chair and sat, recalling the question the imperial had asked the Redguard. "I was wondering the same thing. Would you happen to have any spiced wine? My only bottle I had saved for a rainy day has run dry, I'm afraid."

His ears perked up as the Imperial offered for the women to drink with him, and he nearly rolled his eyes. He had seen this guy's type before, hell, he had tried being that type, himself. But he waved the memories away and focused back on the fire again. He smiled however, as he realized that getting them to drink together would be a excellent chance to get to know these new comrades of his, and stood to look at the Imperial and nodded. "That sounds like a brilliant idea. A nice chance to get to know each other over drinks and laughs wouldn't hurt."

The Effelo

'Irritable lizard'
    'Perfect!' she thought, 'popping the idea of socialising without saying it myself, couldn't have been better.' She paused her train of thought briefly, putting things into perspective. 'Let's not rush this, I still don't know these people.'

"Yes, I suppose I could do that." she said, with hesitation. She made eye contact with the Imperial. By the nine, his flattery was loud and proud, but a girl can't frown upon him for trying now, could she? Besides, being on someone's good side is always a bonus, even if it is a little bit too soon for her liking. The bonus is just magnified when there is no effort involved. She made a mental note: 'I'll just have to not lead him on, should he continue.'

She glanced towards the Nord woman next to her and nodded in the direction of the fire. "Will you sit with us also?"

Without waiting for a reply, Hides-in-Shadows walked towards the fire...the warm-but-could-be-warmer fire. Raising her left hand, she briefly clenched her fist, then stretched her hand out wide as a small gout of fire struck the embers, doubling the heat that they put out. Now this was what a cold Argonian woman needed! She sat on down directly opposite Sadean, and slowly removed her hood, carefully passing it over her horns. Her Crimson Brown scales glistened in the flickering light as she moved to undo the clasp on her cloak, opening it out so that the warmth may reach her chilled torso. The relatively extreme heat against her skin was a very welcome sensation that almost made the hours of intense cold worth it.

She curled her tail around her left side, resting it on the bench as she looked up to see if she would have company.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz had looked upon the old wall and wondered what age this hall was built in, the stone was plain and simple, who ever built it didn't care for design but for the strength. He followed the group, slowly over taking Alara
    and listened as Rira told everybody what was what.
    Tiaz at the end of the conversation between Rira and the group heard about mead and something about a mason. he wondered what type of mead they had, brewed on camp, bought somewhere else, there were many possibilities, noticing the Argonian sitting down and enjoying the company of the fire, he could tell she enjoyed it.
    Tiaz walked forward to Rira in hope of asking about the mead and sleeping arrangements.
    "Pardon me Rira, you mentioned something about mead and I would like to know what type of mead it would be,
    also about staying here are there lockable doors for our quarters or do we sleep together. "
    Tiaz said to Rira waiting for a reply.

QuiBears

The Simple Traveler
    Once the imperial, Argonian, and the Altmer, move over towards the warm fire where Sadean sat. Her sea foam eyes watched as the Imperial spoke to the redguard male for a moment about mead to which when the imperial spoke to her "Lady Ree-rai-nea - pardon me if I pronounced your name wrong - why won't you join us later for a drink? You look a bit tense and I think good company and wine in you belly is a marvelous combination. And I believe you both could use a bit of easing up as well." she flashed a smile at the male and spoke with that calming airy voice, "I do not drink fermented beverages, it is against my teachings." She paused for a short moment while thinking of what to say to the group, "Though conversation is something I can do." The mer started walking towards the bench to sit down though she chose to sit on the other side of the fire on a bench parallel towards the bench that Sadean was sitting on. When she heard the man with the midnight black hair speak:
    "Pardon me Rira, you mentioned something about mead and I would like to know what type of mead it would be,
    also about staying here are there lockable doors for our quarters or do we sleep together. "

The pale skinned, raven haired woman turned her attention to the man to which the words just flew from her like a bird soaring int he sky, "You each will have your own personal chamber which includes: One chest, one wardrobe, one single person bed, one weapons rack which holds three weapons, and a water basin." She paused for a moment catching her breath, "Your doors have simple locks on them, and you can decorate your room however you wish, though the space in your room is limited."
    "Over there," He pointed over towards the back of the room where there was a make shift bar built into the chamber. The bar looked like it was made of carved stone, though it was not decorated ornately, surrounding the stone bar are a few simple wooden stools, though it is obvious that the stools are unused. Sadean then heard the altmer ask about spiced wine to which the redguard chuckled lightly, "That you'll have to ask Altaren, our supplies gatherer, she comes home once a week on Loredas at about dusk." The man turn his head back over to the Argonian woman who sat next to Rira to which his grin grew to a sly playful smile watching the female open her cloak, 'I wonder what it's like to have an Argonian?' He thought to himself while never getting a chance to fully read the Lusty Argoinian Maid. Inwardly the were-bear shrugged while speaking with that rather deep sultry voice, "Feeling better?"

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz looked around seeing the bar and the man pointing at it, to which he decided to sit on one of those flimsy unused stools, looked at Sadean and asked.
    "So which Keg contains what flavour of what assorted mead's or is it simply the same mead put into different kegs, whatever they may be just point me to the best so I may fill my bottle up."
    Tiaz looked at the different type of kegs and was hoping there could be one then one type he could try.
    "Never mind that, just point me at the right Keg and I will take it to the group over by the fire."
    Tiaz suddenly replied while Sadean pointed at the Keg next to the bar, Tiaz got off a stool, picked it up and carried it to the group by the fire before setting it down and asked Sadean
    "Pass me the mugs and we shall get started, so whose in the mood for a mug of mead maybe more?"

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    Alara had been content to simply explore her new surroundings and keep to herself, but as the group began to move towards a more social setting she realised that perhaps her lone attitude would be more detrimental than helpful if she was to work along side these people.

One of the skills Alara had learnt over the years was the ability to assimilate into social settings when required. If the job required her to laugh she could laugh, it she needed to seem weak and helpless she could appear just so. If she was to thrive in this new environment then it seemed she would have to make herself more approachable, despite the fact that she was naturally closed off and distant with almost all she encountered. As those around her began to talk of drinks she finally lowered her hood to rest upon her shoulders and ran her fingers through her silver hair. Taking a deep breath as if to steel herself for the oncoming struggles of maintaining a friendly persona, Alara moved to sit near the edge of the group, finding a nearby stool upon which to sit.

"Pass me the mugs and we shall get started, so whose in the mood for a mug of mead maybe more?"

The strange looking man was speaking up and Alara took it upon herself to say something though the words that left her mouth were not the ones she had intended. "I'll take you up on that offer of some mead. I do not do well with socialising, I do not do well with people in general as you might imagine considering my particular line of work." She paused, clearing her throat a little uncomfortably. "But, I believe I will benefit from working with you all, so I will make an effort to uh, reach out, I suppose. Just don't expect me to be overly interactive and I'm sure we'll be fine. Oh, and I am Alara. I don't think I ever introduced myself." Looking at the faces around her she gathered from the expressions she should say something a little more encouraging. She quirked the corner of her mouth upwards, as close to a smile as she could muster presently. "I think that's the most I've said in over a month. I'll be having that drink now if that's alright with you." Leaning forward she began to methodically gather the mugs that were littered about, offering the first to the stranger holding the keg.

The Effelo

'Irritable lizard'
    She glanced up at the Redguard. "Yes, very much so, thankyou." She sighed "Having cold blood is a nightmare in this province; you have no idea."

She let out a deep breath that she felt as though she had held in for eternity. She was tired, but at least she was warm - the radiance of the fire melted away her stress that the cold had frozen into her, which she found wholly ironic, and proceeded to stop thinking about it.

The mysterious being opened posed the question: "Pass me the mugs and we shall get started, so whose in the mood for a mug of mead maybe more?"

'Mead? ...ah, alcohol.'

"I'll have a little, but I can't drink too much...it has effects." Hides-in-Shadows slowly answered, eyeing up the keg.

She had remembered the last time that one of her friends from the college got her drunk in Rorikstead. When she ended up rather tipsy, she *might* have been a little brash with her magic and *might* have burnt a tree down.

Suddenly, the Nordic woman spoke up. She came out with a rather different introductory speech, and Hides-in-Shadows felt a little sorry for her. She decided that she'd do her best to at least make her feel a little bit more comfortable.

"Hello, Alara!" she greeted as energetically as she could without seeming over the top. "I guess I should introduce myself also. I am called Hides-in-Shadows. If you want to just say Shadows, that is fine." She paused. She really didn't like the Cyrodiilic translation of her name; the Jel version flowed so much better, but is unfortunately not pronounceable by those without an Argonian's tongue.

"So, what is your name, erm, with the spiky hair?"

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz looked upon the small gathered group holding his hand out receiving a mug and the pouring the mead out into the mug,
    Just then an Argonian asked about his name.
    " Ah yes, you may call me Tiaz and I never quite caught your name. "
    Tiaz answered and already knew that the Argonian's name was something to do with Shadows but could not help but ask face to face. Waiting for the answer he slowly handed the mug of mead to the Argonian, and then another to Alara before pouring in his empty mead bottle, wondering how the mead would taste as he took a sip.
    " Juniper mixed with assorted berries, a wondrous combination indeed. "
    Tiaz thought to himself while waiting for the Argonian to reply.