• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Divinity

I'm suspended from work. NO PROBLEM! Skyrim all week long! WINNING

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
Well why you on here??? go PLAY! lol:p

Wanderer

And if you don't "pay the bill" then the guys from the power company come over and no more Skyrim. They FUS RO DAH your butt to the curb after that.

RGKID144

And if you don't "pay the bill" then the guys from the power company come over and no more Skyrim. They FUS RO DAH your butt to the curb after that.
lol great thread......Im an English Teacher.....got that winter break comin up...hollaa

Barakuza

hmmmm..... maybe i should get suspended from work, but considering they pay me to sit on this forum all day, maybe ill just tough it out.

Barakuza

ahahah well, they seem to think that im printing off media for our sales reps or something (blasphemy) but no, turns out i just chill on this forum :cool:

Richmipkin

Have you met maven, up in riften? Yea sure lady
I am very jealous i get harassed by all people in my life. They just dont understand skyrim :sadface: . Saying things like do something productive

Wanderer

You know saving Skyrim from dragons sounds like a very productive activity to me. My opinion may be a little askew.

Richmipkin

Have you met maven, up in riften? Yea sure lady
You know saving Skyrim from dragons sounds like a very productive activity to me. My opinion may be a little askew.

no no no. I find it very productive too. Its just those people from the other realm who havent heard of tamriel who dont understand

Swordsmansmith

Besides Skyrim teaches important life lessons. Like if you get caught breaking the law and you've got the $, just pay them to look the other way. :)

ahahah well, they seem to think that im printing off media for our sales reps or something (blasphemy) but no, turns out i just chill on this forum :cool:
lol I work as a sales rep for dish network and all i do is sit on this forum all day then i go home and play skyrim :D