• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Speech500

My suggestion is that There should be a Sub-Forum (like Skyrim Discussion or Previous Elder Scrolls Discussion) Called Clans, and in there, there should be a... Sub-Sub-Forum (like General Skyrim Discussion, Skyrim News and Skyrim Roleplaying) for each approved clan.

Clans would be a group of people who like to roleplay together with more than say... 5 or 10 members, like Clan Th'um and soon (i hope) The Dark Brotherhood

I think this would be good because clans can have clan based competitions and roleplay and i think it would ad actual incentive to joining a clan because they would be able to have their own community.

If possible, i think these clan sub-sub-forum..thingies should only be visible to members of the clan.

What do you think?

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Clans do have forums, Clan Thu'um has one already.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
We do? link me in a pm then I missed it somehow or are you refering to our recruiting thread?

Shew

I don't have permission

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
ask iLLonyx or Renegader

Shew

Thanks

Speech500

Ah, well as i am not part of the clan, i didn't know we had them. I hope there will be more in future then :D
You can close the thread if u want mods.​

Shew

speech500 you know you can delete the thread youself in the upper right is a little drop menu stating thread tools

Shew

ah sorry